Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

from an angry and sad sad player

Thread closed

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-04-15
posté November 22, 2013, 13:43:50 | #1
from an angry and sad sad player now they said, they would not change their decision to frame me.

i would not also change my mind to spreading how they frame a normal player for pleasure and faked peace in forum

what if it happens to you
[Offensive content removed] - Atdose

i think their main reason is i am not a french and do not deserve any fair treatment.

so, please close my thread like you always do, the whole company has no more concerns about a normal player anymore.

zhao

that account. one of them i mean. iplayed it 1.5years almost.it contains one lv140panda, one lv 132+cra. and one lv 115+steamer. it is a account anybody has a reason to envy buy deserves not being framed up! tell all what kind of software i used to lv those three chars and play to pass magmog and lenald dungeon please tell them the truth!

This post has been edited by [MOD]Atdose - November 22, 2013, 14:23:59.
Reason for edit : Forum Rules Violation: Offensive and Slanderous
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté November 22, 2013, 15:44:44 | #2
I appreciate that there are Mods active in the forums...

With that said, I am kind of getting sick of seeing them doing their job. A mod entering the thread is literally a death sentence to a topic. However they are being thoughtful, which is nice...but the Forum Rules should probably only be taken with the grain of a mustard seed...

A "pleasant" environment is nice to upkeep, but honestly speaking, sometimes you should let things continue as they are, uncensored, to really create a "pleasant" environment where players feel comfortable truly expressing themselves without having to worry about the almost autonomous thread closing or silly little censorship. This is just my opinion though... allowing a bit of chaos to linger in a thread with the hope that the players themselves can, through conversation, alleviate it.

Though, having consideration for the rules is the same as having consideration for the readers in the forum,which most players could really care less about anyone reading their threads in the first place... that mindset of typing what you want in its entirety needs to change into typing only what needs to be known. Add seasoning to taste but don't over do it or the dish could turn out bland or too spicy.

Anyway, Dlexus, keep it clean, no need to slander the name of Ankama...

Is it just the one account that is banned, or all of them? If it is only one.... count your blessings and attempt to move on. If you are banned from playing the game ever again, then maybe I could start a petition to have your punishment waived...

What are your brothers doing with your accounts? Do you know, with absolute certainty, that they aren't fiddling around with things they shouldn't? Not trying to create strife in the household but still it is something to consider.

The next couple of comments will either be fellow players laughing at another persons misfortune, people spouting nothing of worth in the contribution of the topic, or sympathetic statements that can be as hollow or heartfelt as you'd like to ascertain.

At the risk of sounding a bit foolish by the rest of the player base, I'd like to say that I really have a disdain for banning players from games permanently and would like to see options to have punishments waived depending on the crime. They said you used foreign programs in wakfu, yet you say you didn't.

Anyone can say that they didn't do something, this is true,but who's to say that you aren't telling the truth. You don't see the logs that Ankamas wakfu team is looking at, but we just take their word at face value when they say they found "evidence" that points to your crime. At the same time, who's to say that they didn't find something.

People have hacked in this game before. There are individuals in the game that literally can get into an account and log another player off while they are in battle, it has been done. With no form of account sharing, it has been done before. With the amount of accounts you have, I assume you are pretty active in the game so there would be no way for you not to notice something fishy happening.

I am starting to ramble. I know the moderators won't close your thread since they are fellow players who respect everyone else in the wakfu community enough to take up the duty to be a moderator. As fellow players, they and the rest of us know how frustrating it would be them to have lost access their accounts. Keep on bringing up the issue with Ankama and let them know how you feel, not about how pissed off you are or about how they are "liars" or "framing you", but how you genuinely disagree with their decision and plead innocent even after being found supposedly guilty.

Anyway, fellow players looking into the thread, before you make your post, think.... what would you do if you woke up, started up your client and found out that you were banned from your account? How would you feel if you knew without a shadow of a doubt that you did nothing to deserve being banned, but evidence points to the crime in question, leading to you being guilty?

Before you point your fingers and laugh at this players strife, I suggest double taking into a mirror and thinking about what you type.

--Argus Saffi Espen
--------

EDIT.... seems that another one of your threads was closed... I read your statement there... You only received a month ban and are not quite appreciative of the sympathy they showed you. Even if you don't agree with a decision, I suggest you, zhao, take a deep breath and really count your blessings here.

Complaining about the situation is understandable, however...you're fine. You are alive, not dead. You aren't permanently banned from the game that you put so much blood, sweat, and tears into. I can think of twelve other players who were banned permanently that would love to only be sanctioned for one small month. Though they "deserved" their punishment. Take the month vacation from the game lad... you need to cool your head and calm down a bit.

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - November 22, 2013, 16:01:24.
Reason for edit : of course, the typos.... AND NOW NEW INFO for me...
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté November 22, 2013, 16:00:04 | #3

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 22 November 2013 15:44) *
People have hacked in this game before. There are individuals in the game that literally can get into an account and log another player off while they are in battle, it has been done. With no form of account sharing, it has been done before. With the amount of accounts you have, I assume you are pretty active in the game so there would be no way for you not to notice something fishy happening.

--Argus Saffi Espen
You lost all credibility there.

That would mean wakfu servers have been accessed directly from the outside, unauthorised.Which would be a major security breach.

People losing accounts to hackers usually mean they had a virus/keylogger or did account share, had easy passwords, etc.

If you are proper with account security, you're not going to get hacked.
EDIT:
(Unless ankama's servers are hacked directly, but that tends to get noticed)

This post has been edited by Smaakpapil - November 22, 2013, 16:03:21.
posté November 22, 2013, 16:02:14 | #4
They do nothing but from a IP check and they ban all the account from me and even my friends, i have 7 accounts involved now, they do not even give me a reason, if you lv three char in your account to lv 140 or lv 130 and now you will understand more feeling about me.
Every account of mein contains relic +at least all good set from lv 90 to lv 150, ALL year Abo ...

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-03-28
posté November 22, 2013, 16:04:50 | #5

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 22 November 2013 16:00) *

That would mean wakfu servers have been accessed directly from the outside, unauthorised.Which would be a major security breach.

People losing accounts to hackers usually mean they had a virus/keylogger or did account share, had easy passwords, etc.

Agreed, It's impossible. Also our community is pretty small, You wont get away with any kind of crime. Small community makes it easier to find you and investigate your accounts. In my words MODs doing a great job doing it.

Hyprion

Edit: They should have already sent you emil about the reason your account was sanctioned.

This post has been edited by KING-war - November 22, 2013, 16:06:19.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-02-15
posté November 22, 2013, 16:10:46 | #6

--Argus Saffi Espen

Ah, I used the wrong terminology...

though, does that truly even matter at all lass? Though that does zero out the possiblity of him being "hacked", but who's to say his accounts are secure. He has his brothers and himself. I assume not everyone is on at the same time at all times. There are multiple factors to consider when there's an entire family with access to the accounts.

I appreciate that you took the time to read my post. I am a bit saddened that you won't take anything I've said to heart, not that you were expected to though... Thanks for letting me know that my statement was incorrect though. It's true, that in some way the accounts information would have had to be forfeit in some way or from, to be easily accessible to another player.

Anyway, back to the actual point...he was only banned a month. As unfortunate as it is to be accused of doing something you did not do... I think you should just take the month to relax and do something else. Four weeks will fly by in no time..though tomorrow isn't promised to us. Tread lightly in your next posts, zhao. Be a bit humble about the situation. It sucks, but the level of gratitude you are showing here is zero. Hopefully they don't overturn their decision based on your slanderous choice of representing the situation.

--Argus Saffi Espen

This post has been edited by Christian-CAO - November 22, 2013, 16:18:47.
Reason for edit : obviously I am wrong here, forgive an old drheller beard
posté November 22, 2013, 16:33:22 | #7

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 22 November 2013 16:10) *

--Argus Saffi Espen

Ah, I used the wrong terminology...

though, does that truly even matter at all lass? Though that does zero out the possiblity of him being "hacked", but who's to say his accounts are secure. He has his brothers and himself. I assume not everyone is on at the same time at all times. There are multiple factors to consider when there's an entire family with access to the accounts.

I appreciate that you took the time to read my post. I am a bit saddened that you won't take anything I've said to heart, not that you were expected to though... Thanks for letting me know that my statement was incorrect though. It's true, that in some way the accounts information would have had to be forfeit in some way or from, to be easily accessible to another player.

Anyway, back to the actual point...he was only banned a month. As unfortunate as it is to be accused of doing something you did not do... I think you should just take the month to relax and do something else. Four weeks will fly by in no time..though tomorrow isn't promised to us. Tread lightly in your next posts, zhao. Be a bit humble about the situation. It sucks, but the level of gratitude you are showing here is zero. Hopefully they don't overturn their decision based on your slanderous choice of representing the situation.

--Argus Saffi Espen

I didn't discuss the rest of your quite long reply because it did not really concern me.

All i am saying is that you are responsible for your own account. If you have brothers that are able to log into your account you accept that risk because you, for some reason, trust that person.

An accountowner is responsible for his own account and if something fishy happened with his account, he should accept this 1month ban and move on.

He should also take steps to ensure the security of his accounts and to prevent a situation such as this one from happening in the future.

posté November 22, 2013, 16:45:58 | #8
Hi,

if you can think like this. If i let them framed me up, next time i got permanent ban for all my accounts then what i am going to do?

Why not, they can frame people up anywhere anytime ,they do not give any evidence.

I will not accept any kind of ban due to the reason from them.

One of my account got now already the permanent ban, i think, it touches my limit.

This kind of devil support must be showed to everyone to every normal player.

posté November 22, 2013, 16:49:13 | #9

Quote (dlexus009 @ 22 November 2013 16:45) *
Hi,

if you can think like this. If i let them framed me up, next time i got permanent ban for all my accounts then what i am going to do?

Why not, they can frame people up anywhere anytime ,they do not give any evidence.

One of my account got now already the permanent ban, i think, it touches my limit.

No one framed you, accept your ban.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté November 22, 2013, 17:16:00 | #10
There are still players who have duped kamas and items that are still very active on Nox and yet they did not get a ban. A certain guild needs to be wiped off the face of Nox because of how much duped kamas have been invested into it.

posté November 22, 2013, 17:21:28 | #11

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 22 November 2013 16:49) *

Hi,

because of your envy?XD my littelst char in my account might be stronger than you~

ok i made a video in youtube

This post has been edited by [MOD]Itsade - January 21, 2014, 20:29:02.
Reason for edit : Link removed for your protection, as your video contained a lot of personal information regarding your identity. Please be careful!!!
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté November 22, 2013, 17:38:41 | #12
Oh yeah I'm sure ankama is so scared of your kooky posts they feel the need to ban to silence you. IT'S A CONSPIRACY.

Get a grip, your posts are about as intimidating to ankama as a 1 legged drunken quackquack. If you're sending crazy messages like this one to ankama no wonder they aren't responding. Assuming you're innocent you should be looking for an actual reason why they would make the mistake, is your IP shared with other people, is your IP from a dodgy country (eg. China)? Did you interrogate family members if they did something?

posté November 22, 2013, 17:53:50 | #13

Quote (dlexus009 @ 22 November 2013 17:21) *

Quote (Smaakpapil @ 22 November 2013 16:49) *

Hi,

because of your envy?XD my littelst char in my account might be stronger than you~

ok i made a video in youtube
No, i have more than 1 accounts.

Nothing you do will change your ban anyway. So i'm going to stop replying.

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté November 22, 2013, 17:57:03 | #14
Oh dear, I can see this thread escalating quickly, especially after a bit of casual racism has been thrown about.

Hi Dlexus!

I can understand that you're very upset by having a ban on so many accounts Dlexus, but there are a few things I think you should seriously consider.
You are a loyal, paying customer that gives more money to Ankama than the average player. Why would they 'frame you' when you're likely to continue spending money on their games?
What benefit does Ankama get out of banning your accounts?
Do you think posting about the same issue in General Discussion, breaking the forum rules, will help you sort things out with Support?

You're trying to work with Ankama to lift the ban off your accounts, but you're hurting your chances by continually breaking the rules and causing a big amount of fuss. I understand that one frustrated thread would be made, but this is not the first. I would strongly urge you to think about how to work with Ankama to get this ban lifted, and if you are unsuccessful in doing that then you just need to tough out your ban lengths.

I know whats happened to you has been very distressing but I think you need to realise that this is an issue between you and Ankama, and taking the issue to the community won't really help. It might be in your best interests to stop being so aggressive about the situation, take a deep breath, and play another game for a day or two. Then come back, and try to contact Support again with a clear and calm mind.

Best of luck to you Dlexus.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté November 22, 2013, 18:15:29 | #15
Hi dlexus009,

I wanted to start by saying I have received your message and have seen the video that you originally posted about your situation which will still be used for feedback purpose. Our ICT Moderators made sure that your feedback was received.

As far as your current discussion with the support service, this will remain as a private discussion between you and them, which I will not be discussing in this thread either to protect private account information.

Therefore I will be moving this thread to "Technical Issues" as it pertains to account issues and close the thread.

I will still remain available to you for direct contact as mentioned in the Ankabox reply that I sent to you so please do not hesitate to do so.  

Thread closed