Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Can't Purchase Anything
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-03
posté December 04, 2013, 01:33:58 | #1
Can't Purchase Anything There seems to be no way for me to purchase a Wakfu subscription. Yesterday, both the credit card and PayPal options were unavailable, likely because my account was new...today, my credit card was not accepted even though everything is in order (balance, billing address, no holds, etc.). I opened a ticket yesterday for the "unavailable" issue and one for today's problem (AHN-901509).

Still waiting on any kind of response.  

Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté December 04, 2013, 23:42:36 | #2
Try clicking "show payment methods first" Then try subbing.

posté December 05, 2013, 17:54:11 | #3
Can't buy anything either. Since November actually!

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-05-09
posté December 09, 2013, 09:33:07 | #4
The payment system is broken for a lot of people. Opening up tickets doesn't seem to work. The only subscription I was able to purchase is the monthly reoccurring and paying for it with PayPal. However it won't let me buy anything else, including Ogrines, so any micro transactions I want to make for items in the shop are out of the question.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-17
posté December 11, 2013, 01:08:13 | #5
Same thing here, I cannot buy a god damn thing and it is so annoying. I've tried everything, tickets, paying from the French side, making a thread in the forums but nothing.

This post has been edited by Th3LimiT - December 11, 2013, 01:08:31.