Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

What is your experience with Customer Support?, A collective of experiences
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-08
posté December 12, 2013, 14:52:46 | #1
What is your experience with Customer Support? People often have bad stories of the customer support. This thread is from the fact my ticket seems to be going somewhat ignored as I wait endlessly to recover one of my accounts, rather than be upset with the poor customer service instead of complaining (because honestly, I'm considering giving up now that I've lost my 7 year old account I've had for Dofus / Arena and Wakfu.) I was looking for other people's stories with customer support.

A lot of people will have negative stories, this is obvious with the amount of threads made, but what about positive stories about customer support? How many people have had swift, effective responses?

Of course, you can share your negative stories too, I'm interested to collect and read through people's experiences with customer service, and maybe suggest what they need to improve on from their common problem. And of course we can highlight what customer support has done right for us.

So feel free to submit your stories of your experiences with customer support, I'm honestly interested to see how people have resolved their issues or how many people still have longstanding issues and what steps they've taken to try and resolve it.

Remember! As frustrating it has been or still is for you, try to keep your submissions calm without tons of swearing.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté December 13, 2013, 06:29:32 | #2
Hi!

We are fully aware of the frustration and disappointment of the community when it comes to our support services. We are apologizing for all the delays in replying to your tickets but as mentioned before, we are restructuring our support services and will be going more in details when everything is set but things are already in the works and progressing.

You as our customers, deserve for us to improve and give you the best support service as possible and that is what our goal is, but more than words, the community also needs action. So if you bare with us, you will get to see the fruits of our current work very soon.

In the meantime I would like to offer the community to further share their voices by sending any complain email or suggestion email regarding our support service to the following email: wakfumoderation@ankama.com

Thank you for your continuous support and understanding.

*Moved to Technical Issues.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté December 13, 2013, 15:18:49 | #3
We have support?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2008-12-30
posté December 14, 2013, 04:21:50 | #4
I actually did have really good experiences with the support. Some mod had to deal with me 5 years ago when I still used stuff like "plz"

This one ticket that's been sitting for a month now regarding some banned accounts is the first of 'the kinda annoyed by this' pile.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté December 14, 2013, 05:41:58 | #5
My very first ticket was all the way back at closed beta, my character got bugged and is unplayable. They promptly responded. I was happy with that. Then I had to wait a long time without any update on my issue. I don't recalled being notified when it was resolved either... I think I discovered it myself.

First two tickets after release took several months to get solved (together) with certain level of satisfactory.

Terribly low level of communication is one of the key issues that tend make me feel frustrated with the team. I would like to at least know if I am talking to a wall or my messages are actually being read. In my opinion, your everyday "we have received your information and is progressing it" could be much more annoying at first, but eventually it is much better than not receiving any feedback from them at all.

My current ticket is also seemingly forgotten. I am trying my best to see it being correctly addressed. It has been almost 3 months since last communication and about half a year since it was opened.

Asides of that, bug reports after releases seem to be read and attended to at some usually satiable degree.

Quote (Sabi @ 13 December 2013 06:29) *
In the meantime I would like to offer the community to further share their voices by sending any complain email or suggestion email regarding our support service to the following email: wakfumoderation@ankama.com
Thank you for your continuous support and understanding.
@[Sabi]

Why could you not have replied to my message, or replied to my thread with this information? Is some mouse maneuvers and keyboard combinations such a difficult job that you could not do it? Or does Ankama has personal problem with me and does not wish to communicate with me? If so, fine, let me know personally, so I could stop wasting my time, wasting some of your precious server storage space and making both of us look bad in public like this.

No, I will not lie and say that I am not upset. I am not mad/angry -yet- (and that is after half a year of being unsupported), but I am definitely upset and frustrated.

If you think I like to make the problem public like this, please check and see that I don't. I have used up all the 3-message cap of the ticket. I have ankaboxed you. No-Reply. Again, I hate to make this public. You forced me to. Also please do not forget that I have not elaborated with public what the ticket is about yet. 

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - December 14, 2013, 08:38:08.
Reason for edit : Grammar & Accuracy of Information
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-06-04
posté December 14, 2013, 05:56:13 | #6
Delays in replying to your ticket is one thing but wow several months,is it that hard to help us?
I been looking on french forum and it's a utopia,not like its a free to play game,we actualy pay to have a suport here.
Should we need to change server to get some respect?

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté December 23, 2013, 11:24:28 | #7
I've been posting around the foruns lately reporting a problem which doesnt allow some players to buy ogrines. I've sent personal messages to all Moderators and only the one that isn't paid, MOD- Respeitador, was the only one that anwsered me. As I said somewhere I've been playing Ankama games since 2008, and never got an anwser when I reported bug/problem from support.

So take your conclusions about support.

This post has been edited by Sargent-Wiggest - December 23, 2013, 11:24:42.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-09-10
posté December 23, 2013, 16:23:47 | #8
Hello everyone ,I apologize in advance for the English and Italian are incorrect use google translator !
About a week ago , I wanted to reset all passwords of the 11 accounts that I have with my girlfriend ! I reset everything with the " I forgot my password" but I realized that I did not remember to account more ' s email ! This account I had just the subscriber I asked for help with a private message to Troyle , Sabi , Eskarina I have not received any response after a week ! more than a week ago I sent a support ticket giving all my data including the identification card asking me that you change your email account to no response , I now say we are paying customers and there is no way to communicate with anyone. We do not know if anyone cares about our problems if ever I will be able get my Sacrier lvl 129 or the I lost forever ! To speak with a moderator what to do ? ? are longer than their answers in the media , I am left to myself . I'm hoping for an answer from someone .....thanks !
support after two weeks gave no answer! I am afraid that I will receive no response for months and months and I will pass definitely want to play! I honestly do not know anymore what to do and who to turn to
oldfashionstyle