Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

The worst Support ever with |Ctrl + V | is all their Working
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté January 21, 2014, 23:47:43 | #1
The worst Support ever with |Ctrl + V | is all their Working Hi,

Actually they dont care about our situation, what they did is just copy one text from the answer pool and than |Ctrl + V| to us. That is exatly the reason why always more and more tickets and less players.

Question> Is your new Support membet robot or something like that with only one function of |Ctrl +V|?

Can they really provide any convincable reasons for permanent banning due to some IP Wrongness?

And stop posting to me with Threats and Intimidations, I am just discussing the situation of the general support work of yours!

How could one player continue to play if the suppot do not want to give some WORK!

Zhao

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté January 22, 2014, 01:53:58 | #2
To be fair Zhao, Support deal with hundreds of ticket a day. Every business place has a template they fill out when contacting people, and I don't see why Support should be any different. Can you imagine how many less tickets they'd make their way through if they had to manually write responses to everyone they answered?

Many many people have told you that discussing sanctions and bans on the forums is against the rules. You are not dumb, so you know this point well. I would suggest removing the part of your post that directly addresses a sanction so that your post doesn't need to be moderated.

You can easily turn your post into a constructive discussion about how you feel Support should change how they communicate with people. You can give feedback that you feel Support are unsympathetic and that you would prefer tailored answers every time they contact someone. You can turn your post into the start of a really important discussion on Support, so I would suggest you do that. You often forget how much potential your posts have, and how insightful some of your observations are. Don't waste them by offering criticism without being constructive.

This post has been edited by tashlol - January 22, 2014, 02:05:28.
Reason for edit : removing confusion
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-21
posté January 22, 2014, 01:56:05 | #3

Quote (tashlol @ 22 January 2014 01:53) *
To be fair Zhao, Support deal with hundreds of ticket a day. Every business place has a template they fill out when contacting people, and I don't see why Support should be any different. Can you imagine how many less tickets they'd make their way through if they had to manually write responses to everyone they answered?

Many many people have told you that discussing sanctions and bans on the forums is against the rules. You are far from dumb, so you know this point well. I would suggest removing the part of your post that directly addresses a sanction so that your post doesn't need to be moderated.

You can easily turn your post into a constructive discussion about how you feel Support should change how they communicate with people. You can give feedback that you feel Support are unsympathetic and that you would prefer tailored answers every time they contact someone. You can turn your post into the start of a really important discussion on Support, so I would suggest you do that. You often forget how much potential your posts have, and how insightful some of your observations are. Don't waste them by offering criticism without being constructive.
for a community helper , even if the person is being unreasonable and giving false facts no need to call them dumb

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté January 22, 2014, 02:00:08 | #4

Quote (mapleshifterv2 @ 22 January 2014 01:56) *

Many many people have told you that discussing sanctions and bans on the forums is against the rules. You are far from dumb, so you know this point well. I would suggest removing the part of your post that directly addresses a sanction so that your post doesn't need to be moderated.

for a community helper , even if the person is being unreasonable and giving false facts no need to call them dumb
tashlol said "you are far from dumb" read: "you are NOT dumb".

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-13
posté January 22, 2014, 02:04:54 | #5
My sincerest apologies for the mix up guys. I'll edit my original post with better wording to prevent confusion. Thank you for pointing this out to me

This post has been edited by tashlol - January 22, 2014, 02:06:42.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-21
posté January 22, 2014, 02:21:26 | #6

Quote (tashlol @ 22 January 2014 02:04) *
My sincerest apologies for the mix up guys. I'll edit my original post with better wording to prevent confusion. Thank you for pointing this out to me
sorry for accusing you i misread

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-12-22
posté January 22, 2014, 07:48:40 | #7
Peh, this support really does suck. Forget about ignoring bug/technical branch of the forum, any of you tried to put a ticket? No reply for over a week is lame and sad, there are much bigger games with player base hundredfold bigger wich stick to ~48h policy...

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté January 22, 2014, 08:05:29 | #8

Quote (dlexus009 @ 21 January 2014 23:47) *
Hi,

Actually they dont care about our situation, what they did is just copy one text from the answer pool and than |Ctrl + V| to us. That is exatly the reason why always more and more tickets and less players.

Question> Is your new Support membet robot or something like that with only one function of |Ctrl +V|?

Can they really provide any convincable reasons for permanent banning due to some IP Wrongness?

And stop posting to me with Threats and Intimidations, I am just discussing the situation of the general support work of yours!

How could one player continue to play if the suppot do not want to give some WORK!

Zhao
Zhao, it's possible that they simply cannot understand you; or, doing so, find you to be somewhat too inflammatory and unpalatable.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté January 22, 2014, 16:41:43 | #9

To be fair Zhao, Support deal with hundreds of ticket a day.
10/10 loled

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté January 22, 2014, 19:17:26 | #10
I sent a ticket at Dofus 4 years ago.

Still waiting an answer...  

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté January 22, 2014, 19:20:41 | #11
Their support is far from perfect, but to be fair, if you send as many tickets as you create threads, I wouldn't be surprised if they would ignore you even if they would have the best support in the world.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-04-12
posté January 22, 2014, 19:22:19 | #12

Quote (Celay01 @ 22 January 2014 19:17) *

Oddly enough when i played dofus i never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a reply from support, i wonder if the support branchs are different for wakfu and dofus... Wakfus seem to be a lot more delayed, i can understand why though.. Gotta admit i feel for support sometimes.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté January 22, 2014, 19:27:29 | #13

Quote (sdofgdo @ 22 January 2014 19:22) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 22 January 2014 19:17) *

Oddly enough when i played dofus i never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a reply from support, i wonder if the support branchs are different for wakfu and dofus... Wakfus seem to be a lot more delayed, i can understand why though.. Gotta admit i feel for support sometimes.
24 hours? Lucky you  

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-07
posté January 22, 2014, 20:43:22 | #14
You got a response, at least. I haven't even gotten the Ctrl + V response, yet. X3

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-23
posté January 22, 2014, 22:13:27 | #15
yes,ja I hope you all still got your accounts to play and mine are still in the wrongness of black jail

Recruit Moderator * Member Since 2013-10-25
posté January 23, 2014, 05:36:33 | #16
Hi!

In regards to ticket wait times, a thread is open for you to report your tickets to [Sabi] in order to speed up the process in getting your tickets responded to. That thread can be found here!

Meanwhile, this thread will be moved to the Technical Issues subforum.

Thanks,
Itsade

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-07
posté January 24, 2014, 23:09:06 | #17

Quote (MODItsade @ 23 January 2014 05:36) *
Hi!

In regards to ticket wait times, a thread is open for you to report your tickets to [Sabi] in order to speed up the process in getting your tickets responded to. That thread can be found here!

Meanwhile, this thread will be moved to the Technical Issues subforum.

Thanks,
Itsade

I can't say that's made much difference for myself and quite a few others. That thread is starting to look alot like this one.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2007-07-12
posté January 28, 2014, 03:36:39 | #18
Ticket sent 5 days ago, post to Sabi sent 2 days ago, this is becoming a bit of a joke. Wasted £8 on a starter pack only to realise friends and I cannot even play on the same server. We all live within a mile radius of each other. Back to Dofus I suppose, where issues actually get dealt with.

Nel.