Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

DEV- List of players & Ticket #s regarding Subscription Issues

Thread closed

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté January 28, 2014, 17:35:49 | #1
DEV- List of players & Ticket #s regarding Subscription Issues Heya! I'd like an idea of how often players have problems subscribing, & how often it is being resolved? Please comment with your Ticket # so that we can form an organized list.

PLZ DONT ADD TICKET #s UNLESS THEY ARE SUBSCRIPTION RELATED!

RaVeN-Fifteen: NIG-241780

Jwguy: AYV-623040

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - January 29, 2014, 00:33:13.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-07
posté January 28, 2014, 20:10:13 | #2
I'm still having issues, as well, and Support has yet to respond to any of my tickets.

My issue isn't quite the same. Basically, it says Paypal and Credit are blocked, for me, and I can't unblock them.

Good luck, though. My ticket was put in the thread Sabi designated, but even that didn't really help at all, as support seems to be ignoring that thread, too.

posté January 28, 2014, 20:29:16 | #3
That's a shame. I bet they just put a block on each of ours. It's a security precaution they take.

- Unusual access behaviour on your Ankama account (connection or payment from several different countries). Therefore, as a security measure and to prevent fraud, Credit card payments are not accepted on your account. Please choose another method of payment or contact support to discuss the issue.

- A previous payment was disputed and cancelled by you or by the holder of the credit card used. Access to your Ankama account is also suspended. Please contact Support to discuss the issue.

Honestly though... The longer it takes, the more I lean towards other games... If I do not have this issue taken care of soon, I'll just go Elder Scrolls Online.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-17
posté January 28, 2014, 20:31:34 | #4
Basically what Jwguy said. I'm in the same boat.

posté January 28, 2014, 20:35:32 | #5
I have time before another game comes out, but regardless I'd still like to help the other Wakfu players the best I can so they can play again. I suppose we should probably make this organized tho... I spose I'll Edit the original post and I'll list everyone's Ticket numbers regarding this issue.

Please post your ticket numbers & I'll add it to a list. Maybe that will make it easier for them.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-12-07
posté January 28, 2014, 23:53:54 | #6
Well, that's nice of you, if nothing else.

Mine is the following:

AYV-623040

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté January 29, 2014, 06:31:28 | #7
Thank you for sharing your tickets guys, but I have already created a thread that is used to share directly your ticket numbers with the Support team: Here.

Nonetheless I have added your ticket numbers to the list sent to the Support team but I will be now closing this thread so that no ticket number is lost.

Thread closed