Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

All of my characters have dissapeared.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2010-06-12
posté January 30, 2014, 10:16:09 | #1
All of my characters have dissapeared. So... I was wondering where I'd post such a problem on the forums and I couldn't quite see a good fit for it. I went in the ticket section and I read something about them not having a service for lost characters right now............ So what this is telling me is that ALL of my characters just go POOOF and they do nothing about it? What kind of bs is that! This is a game I play for a while get bored of and then come back to it eventually and I come back to all my progress being wiped? COME ON, I didn't spend money on this game for things like this to happen... Im hoping someone comes in here and tells me that im 100% wrong.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2009-06-10
posté January 30, 2014, 11:00:42 | #2
Not a joke or insult to your intelligence, But are you in the right server? and did anyone have access to your accounts.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté January 30, 2014, 11:11:23 | #3

Quote (xKeiichiix @ 30 January 2014 10:16) *
So... I was wondering where I'd post such a problem on the forums and I couldn't quite see a good fit for it. I went in the ticket section and I read something about them not having a service for lost characters right now............ So what this is telling me is that ALL of my characters just go POOOF and they do nothing about it? What kind of bs is that! This is a game I play for a while get bored of and then come back to it eventually and I come back to all my progress being wiped? COME ON, I didn't spend money on this game for things like this to happen... Im hoping someone comes in here and tells me that im 100% wrong.
I have been playing this game since beta. I have not seen or heard of even one instance where a player was even returned lost items let alone characters. Even when it has happened to players on personal terms with in game admins. You will not get them back. Sorry bro :/

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté January 30, 2014, 11:13:09 | #4
Does anybody else have access to your account? I've never heard of someone's characters just disappearing.

posté January 30, 2014, 11:28:44 | #5

Quote (IYesWayI @ 30 January 2014 11:11) *

So... I was wondering where I'd post such a problem on the forums and I couldn't quite see a good fit for it. I went in the ticket section and I read something about them not having a service for lost characters right now............ So what this is telling me is that ALL of my characters just go POOOF and they do nothing about it? What kind of bs is that! This is a game I play for a while get bored of and then come back to it eventually and I come back to all my progress being wiped? COME ON, I didn't spend money on this game for things like this to happen... Im hoping someone comes in here and tells me that im 100% wrong.
I have been playing this game since beta. I have not seen or heard of even one instance where a player was even returned lost items let alone characters. Even when it has happened to players on personal terms with in game admins. You will not get them back. Sorry bro :/
That is ridiculous..

Sorry couldn't quote it in, I tried to get on the only other english server and I can't. Pretty sure I was on the international one.

Quote (Hudski @ 30 January 2014 11:13) *
Does anybody else have access to your account? I've never heard of someone's characters just disappearing.
No one does. Im trying to think if I possibly had another account and I just signed onto it... but I doubt that tried all the other possible logins I would have used. I guess I just won't play this game, it's pointless without a sub anyway.

This post has been edited by xKeiichiix - January 30, 2014, 11:29:43.
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté January 31, 2014, 00:47:03 | #6

Hi xKeiichiix!

The best way to get assistance with your situation, which definitely needs to get looked into, is to contact our support team: Here and submit a ticket. Once done please make sure to share it with me in this thread: Here so that I can alert them as well.

I hope this helps.

*Moved to Technical Issues" subforum.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté January 31, 2014, 00:51:32 | #7
Last time peoples chars got deleted (and this was quite a long time ago, because the Nox lot arrived on these forums, support did restore them.

Brakmar's News Anchor * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté January 31, 2014, 01:14:17 | #8

Quote (Spazturtle @ 31 January 2014 00:51) *
Last time peoples chars got deleted (and this was quite a long time ago, because the Nox lot arrived on these forums, support did restore them.
Ankama restored peoples deleted characters? I doubt this happened, as I can attest to it.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté January 31, 2014, 01:58:11 | #9
Stahp with the flaming. Ankama has horrible customer service, no doubt about that. But I am against false information. And there is the TC feeling bad here too.

I have gotten items back. But alas, I went through losing them twice, and got them back 6 months after the first and 3 months after the second time.

But yeah, while a few remains lost, many of them were back, but after a really long tho.

posté February 01, 2014, 11:57:06 | #10

Quote (Spazturtle @ 31 January 2014 00:51) *
I can't even figure out how to send a ticket.. thats why I came here.