Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Paypal not accepted
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-10-04
posté June 10, 2014, 20:28:41 | #1
Paypal not accepted When i try to buy something with paypal on one of my two accounts (this one and Lysius-Canis) i get the following message:

NOTICE: PAYMENT METHOD UNAVAILABLE
For security reasons, your Paypal payment ca not be accepted.
Please, choose another payment method.
For more information on this matter, you can contact our Customer support :Click here

I have already submitted a ticket on the official support website but have not recieved an answer for several weeks ( Ticket ID: #1084352). Meanwhile my subscriptions are slowly running out and i am missing events and flashsales left and right.

I have used my paypal account to buy subscritions and ogrines since the very beginning when i started playing wakfu a few years back. I have never once recalled any transaction and no transaction ever failed, every purchase went smoothly and succeeded instantaneously as far as i noticed.
I have no idea why my paypal account is suddenly considered to be "suspicious" and i would really like to resolve this issue as quickly as possible and clear up any misunderstanding that might have occured.

This post has been edited by Kubera-Leez - June 11, 2014, 18:11:01.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-01-08
posté June 10, 2014, 21:41:12 | #2
Having this issue as well on two accounts, support ignored ticket.

Ticket ID: # 1089381

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté June 12, 2014, 13:30:58 | #3
Please fix Paypal payment method. Still "unavailable".