Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Merriden's profile
Statistics
659 Posts (0.66 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:06:20 | #1
I agree with Neneko that Wakfu would be more fun if there were monthly events.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800478  Replies : 8  Views : 231
posté Today - 08:45:48 | #2
The problem (as I've known it for years) is that the boss's summons must be killed before he is killed in order to get the "defeat the boss last" part of the achievement.

This seems to be a bug to me; it should not normally be necessary to remove summons from battle in order to get credit for killing the summonER. But it is how it is.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800332  Replies : 9  Views : 655
posté November 21, 2014, 23:50:25 | #3

Quote (TribalLeader2 @ 21 November 2014 21:03) *
I've right clicked on it, and the option to select it further has now been grayed out.

You're missing an item needed for the quest to progress.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799556  Replies : 4  Views : 103
posté November 21, 2014, 01:36:12 | #4

Quote (Troutmask @ 20 November 2014 23:53) *

Quote (Merriden @ 20 November 2014 23:27) *
If they don't have an outlaw symbol floating over their head, then they are not an outlaw. That hasn't changed.
So maybe then the people I saw had banked enough citizen points to destroy the eco-system without turning outlaw? The attack logo showed that I could gain citizen points from attacking them though so I am still a bit confused. It also showed a loss of points for collaboration trade or if I joined them in combat. So surely they were outlaws? Does it always say you can gain citizen points if they are from an enemy nation even if they aren't an outlaw? This still doesn't clarify my conundrum though as if they were from a different nation how would they not turn outlaw from damaging the eco?

If you have PvP turned on, then you see people who have their wings up as having those icons over their heads.
They are not outlaws; they are enemies of your nation. If all nations are at war, then anyone not of your own nation is technically an "enemy", and PvP-enabled player who is not your own nation will have that icon over his or her head.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799071  Replies : 4  Views : 281
posté November 20, 2014, 23:27:26 | #5
If they don't have an outlaw symbol floating over their head, then they are not an outlaw. That hasn't changed.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #799047  Replies : 4  Views : 281
posté November 18, 2014, 21:41:57 | #6
You guys are scaring me. I have this foreboding feeling that they're going to remove the Almanax teleport, and possibly other travel methods too, to make cash shop items more enticing.

Thread : News  Preview message : #798067  Replies : 30  Views : 571
posté November 16, 2014, 04:20:02 | #7

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 16 November 2014 01:57) *
I'd like to something akin to:

• If none of the above actually happen, extremely reduced exp / drop for alts used on one account, perhaps worse as more alts are used (yes I'm that bitter).

That's pretty much it, I can see this screwing up royally but we'll see.

Arguments made out of bitterness aren't very convincing.

There's no point in utilizing the Heroes feature if the characters only get "extremely reduced exp / drops".

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797107  Replies : 259  Views : 5837
posté November 16, 2014, 01:34:30 | #8

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 16 November 2014 00:50) *
Side note: I want to be able to add additional character slots please!!!

The one thing we can all agree on.

It's not that I don't understand and to a degree sympathize with people who think this is a bad direction for the game to go in, but I have to point out that there is more to the multiplayer aspect of this MMO than just grouping for fights. Players can work together or against each other in all kinds of ways. There's the environment, the political system, the market, leveling crafting professions, and winning prizes at the trool fair, to name some.

Some MMOs are so quest and story-heavy that they might as well be single-player games, and Wakfu does not have that problem yet.

I'm certainly interested to see if this will create more team-pvp fights. I know my 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 tables are empty in my passport. No one does those!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #797079  Replies : 259  Views : 5837
posté November 15, 2014, 04:42:32 | #9
Which server got that Dragoon pet?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796776  Replies : 4  Views : 235
posté November 15, 2014, 04:34:06 | #10

Quote (Sabi @ 15 November 2014 01:32) *
Currently, these bugs are already known, therefore it is not necessary to report them to us again:

• It is possible to trade non-tradable items between Heroes.

I would dare to request that this bug be left in as a feature.  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #796775  Replies : 33  Views : 2231
posté November 14, 2014, 19:53:47 | #11
I wouldn't be surprised if such a feature was restricted to Boosted accounts. (which isn't necessarily a bad thing)

What will be bad is if extra character slots don't become available at the same time or soon after this. If you want to at some point have played every build of every class, then this you will need more than one account.

What I want to know is; will this feature be available in PvP?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #796486  Replies : 259  Views : 5837
posté November 13, 2014, 01:57:34 | #12

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 13 November 2014 01:41) *
100x class 1 powder sounds really nice

Are we sure it's not a typo...?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795926  Replies : 106  Views : 2481
posté November 12, 2014, 01:53:28 | #13

Quote (Lokoner @ 11 November 2014 22:57) *
That's the point, Im buying to myself. Did you bought the same dlc twice?

Would be nice if a dev could say something here...

This isn't really an issue to be addressed by the game developers. You mean Mods or community manager.

Because of the way that Steam and the "steam library" work, it's not currently possible to redeem the DLC multiple times on the same Steam account.
It is very possible to 1) buy the DLC multiple times and gift them to other Steam accounts to be redeemed, or 2) buy the DLC on multiple accounts one time each, and then to copy/paste the codes on the Ankama code website to redeem the rewards to a single Ankama account.

In this way, you can buy the Steam packs multiple times and collect all the rewards on a single Ankama account.

This isn't against any rules, which is to say I haven't seen or heard of any "limit 1 per customer" rule tied to the Steam packs. It's just a sort of incompatibility between how the Steam store and library operate, and the nature of the product that you're buying. (trade-able, consumable items that you might want more than one of)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795626  Replies : 4  Views : 359
posté November 09, 2014, 01:53:47 | #14

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 09 November 2014 01:04) *
Wakfu players: If it doesn't have burst damage the class is shit

Disturbingly true. Like when people complain about or fawn over the big numbers from Sacrier's backstab crit Punishment, an Ecaflip's successful DoQ, a Rogue's Fusillade, or Masq's double, even though the damage from these things do not happen every turn, or even most of the turns in a fight.

Consistent damage with decent utility is my preference.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794647  Replies : 502  Views : 13037
posté November 08, 2014, 22:38:31 | #15

Quote (Intrade @ 08 November 2014 17:55) *
Now, Heal Resist by itself isn't bad if you have a means of removing it, but its PERMANENT throughout the fight. THIS IS BAD DESIGN.

Ankama's excuse??? I think vaguely remember this quote from Troyle:

"In most RPG's, your characters have a cost for spells such as healing and eventually you'll run out of mana to perform a heal"

It was something along those lines. And yes, while I do agree that this is the case in most RPGs, THERES ALSO MANA REGEN!!!

You are exactly correct; that is what he said. And I think the whole Wakfu playerbase can agree that comparing heal resist to mana usage is asinine. Wakfu points would be a better comparison to mana than heal resist.

I don't think heal resist should vanish after a single turn, but there should either be a way to remove it (at some kind of cost to the players) or for it to fade away given certain conditions. I also think it would be fair for monsters to gain it too. :I

This post has been edited by Merriden - November 08, 2014, 22:40:08.
Reason for edit : grammar
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794602  Replies : 19  Views : 635
posté November 08, 2014, 04:00:10 | #16

Quote (Chihuly @ 08 November 2014 03:26) *

Quote (Merriden @ 08 November 2014 03:22) *
It's because you're not on a boosterpack.
That can't seriously be it.. really?

That's just silly if so..

You might find it a consolation that at least Quest XP rewards and Almanax XP gains are not subject to the same nerf. Just environmental quests.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794345  Replies : 5  Views : 166
posté November 08, 2014, 03:22:57 | #17
It's because you're not on a boosterpack.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794328  Replies : 5  Views : 166
posté November 07, 2014, 19:54:08 | #18

Quote (picklesaregood @ 07 November 2014 19:52) *
inb4 new class this dec but no new content

QQ

And no +character slot options in the store forcing us to delete alts or make whole new accounts.

I'm at work right now so I can't watch the youtube video. Anyone have pics of the new class, or was it a typical Ankama promotional video that showed pretty much nothing?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794164  Replies : 14  Views : 543
posté November 07, 2014, 02:01:14 | #19

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 07 November 2014 01:05) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 07 November 2014 00:40) *
I wonder what it's like for Sabi to go to work after the Marketing Team has done it's level best to make us dissatisfied and even angry?

I wonder if she has to force herself to be nice around them?

I know I would be at my wit's end with them.

Poor Sabi.
This is what im trying to explain to everyone but theyd rather get mad at her

I'm not mad at Sabi for the Marketing Team's terrible decisions, I'm annoyed that she spins the situation. While this box is indeed a complete waste of a promotion, the underlying issue is not what we ARE getting, it's what we are NOT getting.

Don't call me a turd, btw. That's rude.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #793886  Replies : 106  Views : 2481
posté November 07, 2014, 00:00:05 | #20

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 06 November 2014 23:05) *
You guys need to realize that Sabi isn't in control over this you're essentially shooting the messenger

It's the CM's job to hear the voices of the community and deliver them to the decision-makers. It's also apparently her job to polish the turds that Ankama's marketing team pushes in our faces. Don't tell me I'm wrong for pointing (as everyone here is) that a turd is still a turd.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #793842  Replies : 106  Views : 2481