Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

TheKillerlive...'s profile
Statistics
57 Posts (0.02 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 29, 2014, 13:56:27 | #1
I will say that you NEED to take people with lvl 100 professions into consideration.
I mean I spent a good week or 2 getting fishing from 90-100 the other day and seeing my hard work go poof, well its annoying..

And if you are not careful when IF people see their months... or even years of hard work levelling their professions lost they will be really annoyed and may even quit.. and well I dunno about the other servers but Remington cant afford the losses. I was here when it was packed with people and over the years it has slowly got lower and lower to the point where it can be harder to find a group.. sometime even impossible..

If I lose all my high lvl profession I know that I would seriously have to consider quitting, I have worked hard getting them levelled and think it would be a slap around the face to lose them all.

A revamp of this system in a good thing.. I don't think anyone would disagree. you just need to seriously consider (and preferably tell) people who have worked VERY HARD maxing their professions they have spent months doing this that they will not be penalised for subbing and playing the game and bothering to lvl their professions.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #668353  Replies : 85  Views : 5114
posté December 22, 2012, 15:31:36 | #2
i cant see how this will change ANYTHING at all ?
i mean all that will happen is that stuff you sell will be X10 instead of the current price.. you wont be richer it will just seem that way because everything will be more expensive..
Its the same as what the real countries are doing all you are doing is "printing" alot more money.. thats fine but it doesnt change how rich ect people are.. just devalues the money.

And as for not selling items that are "cheap" as it were you dont sell them not because you havnt got cents but because no one will buy them.. and these people could always get 100 of them and sell in a pack if they thought it was worth the time.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #235825  Replies : 140  Views : 14636
posté September 24, 2012, 10:59:12 | #3
No mention for me :-o
I have known you since open beta...lol
Is a shame to see you go.. enjoyed hanging with you.

I am still debaiting if i should resub when it runs out.. atm is not hopeful..lol

Petzilla ^^

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #215295  Replies : 16  Views : 1337
posté April 07, 2012, 12:15:20 | #4
Just want to say that i hope you add the fleaster wodents at some point.. i dont really care if its after easter.. but i want the title its like proof that you were here for it.. its just wrong... so add some when you have sorted the problem..
I just want a chance to earn the title like the event was supposed to give us

Put the event back in may for all i care.. just dont scrap the idea until next year... thats a long time to wait.

Thread : News  Preview message : #166603  Replies : 62  Views : 5002
posté April 07, 2012, 12:06:44 | #5
I think its best to put 5 lvls in leadership it will help you lvl faster at lower lvls.. But any more than that is pretty much wasted. Because the summons lvl combines cant exceed yours spamming in wakfu is pretty much a no no. For example if you want to summon 2 lvl 10 gobballs you will need to be lvl 20 ect.. and you will lvl your summons with your lvl.. so you will more than likely never use more than 1 or 2 summons tops at the same time ^^.

Hope this helps.

Petzilla

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #166601  Replies : 12  Views : 1546
posté April 04, 2012, 23:41:01 | #6
I didnt say there wasnt work and balancing to still be done i just said that i appreciate all the work that they must be doing in order to get the patches/hotfixes out at the current rate.

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #165413  Replies : 62  Views : 6686
posté April 04, 2012, 23:11:15 | #7
Had enough of people saying bad stuff all the time..
Before you start i am an osa and recently got my chafer nerfed so yes i have been there..
But truthfully i just think that its great that the hotfixes are coming every 3-4 days i wish to say that i think its great and i hope that it continues at this rate and thanks for all the work that must be going on at the minute to "evolve" this game.. some things will be changed and chaged again i am sure.. but am just happy that its changing often atm.

A patch/hotfix a week is a good sign that the publishers are attemptnig to listen and sort the problems out as soon as they can.. If it gets to a patch every 2-3months and nothing getting fixed then i will complain..
Good job, thanks for your hard work and keep it up ^^

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #165395  Replies : 62  Views : 6686
posté April 01, 2012, 23:24:50 | #8
Seriously with the aggresive replies.. this game has enough hate already..
A lvl 66 iop killed my low lvl (like 18 enu) the other day just because i didnt take his cottonsocks off him when he tried to give them to me..saying stuff like "you need to learn how to act" seriously people be nice... it doesnt hurt.

I would like to say welcome to wakfu hope to see you ingame, if you need any help dont hesitate to pm me.

Petzilla

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #163595  Replies : 23  Views : 1710
posté March 31, 2012, 17:50:14 | #9
Am guessing that this idea will happen at some point.. As it did in dofus.. but i personally feel that its too early after the launch for anything like this.. its not that hard to lvl professions ect (except handyman at later lvls 45+).

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #162897  Replies : 2  Views : 342
posté March 31, 2012, 01:11:20 | #10
I take all your points.. but you do have to try to remember that as an osa (summoner class)
you do rely on your summons alot to kill things.. so saying that the summon was op cause we didnt have to do much is kinda silly we are summoners for a reason.
i think they should have reduced his shield life to 2 turns.. thats one when you summon it and getting hit once.. thats fair i think.

Although i do rely on whip alot in dungs ect i do try hard to lvl my other skills and this nerf did annoy me.. how long will it be before people start saying other summons are overpowered (people have already said to me that boowolf summon is op).Then are they gonna nerf every summon that people complain about ??

Just wanna get some perspective osa's damage spell wise isnt that good (compared to most other classes) so we need our summons.

Not complaining just saying is a little annoying for osa's Personally i digested all my chafers and caught other things.. but i dont know what i would have done if i was a lower lvl i think chafers were 35. i dont think there is much around at that lvl.

just my 2 cents...lol

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #162571  Replies : 16  Views : 1500
posté March 25, 2012, 21:08:27 | #11
I think one of the main reasons that the minting machines are p2p is to stop bots
if they were f2p then they could create loads of accounts to get money for free.. Dont get me wrong i know there will be bots.. but at least they will have to pay to make money...lol Makes me feel alittle better.
I do think that f2p should be allowed to join grps with p2p and also trade with them... No trading kamas.. just normal stuff.. because i think these two things makes it worse for p2p when i was in inc i couldnt get a grp together because most are f2p.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #157859  Replies : 3  Views : 663
posté March 16, 2012, 17:50:23 | #12
the cookies are in your achivement screen.. you have to make 5 beer and 5 clover cookies to get the title

Thread : News  Preview message : #153393  Replies : 37  Views : 3592
posté March 14, 2012, 12:43:24 | #13
GREAT.. so like royal tofu.. some random thing that no ones knows to spawn it... lol
I hope i find it within the year  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #151991  Replies : 3  Views : 800
posté March 13, 2012, 15:11:17 | #14
ancestral bibli ?? Hey anyone know where i can find a ancestral bibli its for the bibli massacre challenge.. have looked on wiki and cant find any reference to it at all...

Petzilla

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #151423  Replies : 3  Views : 800
posté March 13, 2012, 01:02:31 | #15
I will just add.. make sure you are not at war with that nation before you decide to go there.. lol

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #150931  Replies : 5  Views : 2835
posté March 11, 2012, 12:25:50 | #16
Royal tofu need help Hi there may be other threads kinda like this.. but i cant find an answer..
How do i get a royal tofu to come in the Cania Plains in bonta ?
The wiki said the ecosystem has to be balanced.. i have tried this but doesnt seem to work..Does it have to be done at night... i just really need a straightforward answer on how to get it.. what the % of it spawning are and in what circumstances..
Its the last thing i need for an achivement i have been trying for days but cant get it to spawn..
Someone please help.

Petzilla

Thread : The Ecosystem  Preview message : #149907  Replies : 5  Views : 1403
posté March 04, 2012, 10:33:29 | #17
Sorry to say but mine seems to work fine too.
its not looking good for you.. i mean the more people effected the faster it will be fixed...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #144715  Replies : 23  Views : 1638
posté February 29, 2012, 17:15:48 | #18
The only silly thing about this that i feel is the fact of how many inv spaces they have taken up.. even if you could shove them in your shop to sell it would remove them from my inv i mean whant else can i do now...
But other than that the server launched ok.. although wasnt really told a time it would be up had to keep checking.. and doesnt seem to be much lag ect.. so is good other than the fact i have no inv room :-s

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #140291  Replies : 22  Views : 1854