Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Crystalline's profile
Statistics
37 Posts (0.12 per day)
Most active in : Technical Issues & Bugs
posté May 13, 2014, 11:55:30 | #1
Remington server major lag I just log on my acc and try to fix nation bonuses and lag so much happen to me when the fight started..
any new bug OP dev?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #731057  Replies : 0  Views : 140
posté May 08, 2014, 12:15:06 | #2

Quote (thunder-aniluv @ 08 May 2014 12:01) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 08 May 2014 11:32) *
So they will rollback 1 month and will give us 3x xp and 10x drop rates for 1 month?
there will be no rollback mate ..
they choose the long path so lets expect our items will be returned
after few months or maybe never ..
they want us to send ticket and they will verify it first then they will returned the items ..
thats sounds good but its not since it took a week or a month for them to reply to every ticket that they received .. this is bad simple rollback is the fastest way they can do but they are ignoring it !
I told in any post [removed] they took years just to do roll back and fix a bug that spread so fast and many ppl got that bug? what kind of programmer is that?

If u cant make a good program or fix what u did wrong, then stop running this game!!! [removed]

every update, many ppl wondering "whats the new bug after the last bug fixed?"
whats the point of server updating weekly?formality?just to show like "devs care about player" in fact they dont?lol

every big update ecosystem reset, mine reset, wakfu and stasis source reset.. seriously?
look..if devs really care about us, they should play with us and feel the pain..in fact they dont. they use their own way to level up to 145 in 1 second after press "enter" button. they got the best equipment not by our hard way! [removed]

tell me if I wrong  

This post has been edited by [MOD]Walkure - October 07, 2014, 17:36:56.
Reason for edit : Against the Forum Rules of Conduct - Flaming
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #728895  Replies : 67  Views : 1776
posté May 08, 2014, 11:30:44 | #3
Ticket Number: 1069267
Issue type: Lost items and pets.
Date: 05/07/2014

Description: My krakotte gone, 2 scarafly gone, cactlass gone, bow meow gone, wa corset gone

Ticket Number: 1071674
Issue type: Lost items and pets.
Date: 05/07/2014

Description: forget to put ketcha on ticket.

dear Sabi,
both my ticket still in open status, even the 1st ticket i put 3 months ago still in open status, are u really do ur job?or u just fix bug that many ppl report?u dont care if just "one" player missing?

This post has been edited by [Sabi] - May 09, 2014, 11:18:24.
Reason for edit : [Pending]
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #728871  Replies : 496  Views : 15335
posté May 07, 2014, 17:37:27 | #4

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 07 May 2014 14:52) *

Quote (Crystalline @ 07 May 2014 14:34) *
if that so, than why we didnt move it one to another country by schedule like /month so all nation can feel the same and its fair? about the eco we can fix it together and move it by schedule one to another nation with eco fixed 1st and have the deal?
then we should do this. isnt it brilliant?

Yeah, that should have been the agreement between nations, except there was never an official agreement, and somebody who isn't very well aware of this agreement will always want it for their own; especially if it's somebody like Lukarion or Wulfric Balrog lmao.

It's ironic for someone who has a Brakmarian main to actually go against your idea lol, but I prefer seeking a fair way to go about it, just as you said a fixed timely rotation, but the governors will have to talk it out, and future governors must have to be aware of it too and so on. So much things to take into consideration.

Also, for the longest time, there has been no uproar of complaints with who holds Calamar, till now, unless if your post counts ^^

The eco of that island shouldn't be a problem for any nation.

Well I hope it gets sorted out between the Amaknian and Brakmar Gov't. goodluck.
well i think we should have a deal with zoe, hyb, and arachi too
and if those trash try to ruin it then we should help each other too..its the only way

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #728105  Replies : 8  Views : 963
posté May 07, 2014, 14:34:36 | #5

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 07 May 2014 13:32) *
If those are your reasons, then technically speaking, Sufokia needs it just as much since we have Water / Hybrid Enis, Water / Hybrid Enus and Water / Hybrid Masqs. *All these three classes benefit from the Dodge bonus*

Tbh imo, Zoe has a point, and I've seen a majority of hybrid Masqs and Enus from various guilds be under the nation of Bonta.
if that so, than why we didnt move it one to another country by schedule like /month so all nation can feel the same and its fair? about the eco we can fix it together and move it by schedule one to another nation with eco fixed 1st and have the deal?
then we should do this. isnt it brilliant?

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #727929  Replies : 8  Views : 963
posté May 07, 2014, 12:47:50 | #6
Brakmar Take Over Calamar for Some Reason Dear Amakna Gov,

Arachi, with all respect I set the war to take over calamar for our citizen need.
As I saw our nation (brakmar) have more class that need dodge and prospecting bonus compared with amakna, such as masq(need dodge for dmg), fire enu (need pp) and the other class need those bonus than Amaknian. As we can see usually class in Amaknian dont really need this bonus except enu.
So I am asking you nicely to have a peace period and let us have the bonus. I know the island was on Bonta with zoeduhu, after mad jenna became gov then it moves to Amakna, Im not sure why... I will not speak about ur "relationship" with the other gov..but amakna already have 11 clan member and I think its enough and be fair by giving the other nation chance to have that island's bonuses.

So humbly Im asking you (arachi) to accept my alliance proposal and let us have the island.
thanks for your wise decision

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #727855  Replies : 8  Views : 963
posté May 06, 2014, 18:58:06 | #7

Quote (Sabi @ 06 May 2014 17:42) *
Thank you again for sharing your report.

For now we are investigating, which means that we are looking at the gathered information before sharing our findings, therefore it is fine still to play on your characters as this can also be individual situations at this time but we will share more information as we continue to look into this.

It is important to be as precise as possible and let us know what you were doing and when (date and time as much as possible) right before it happened and on which characters.
cant u read the ticket?dont u read all forum?
im tired sending ticket and post alot..

okay still playing?
are u kidding me?

1st day i lost:
lv 50 scarafly
lv 46 krakotte
lv 20+ scara
lv 10+ bow meow
cactlass
wa corset
300+ whisper keys
and so many mats including otomay quest item

this is the 3rd day i lost
lv 100+ lumino with item on
admiralhurl set
healing cat
etc

what is it next?my rogmourne?my other pets?my DP bandage?
or MY ACCOUNT?
why u always took years to fix small bugs?this happen many times..this is not the 1st time..

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #727063  Replies : 16  Views : 921
posté May 06, 2014, 11:01:20 | #8
hahahahaha..please, they are too lazy to do this..
i think this server wont last long too many ppl lose too many expensive items

and most of them.......... frustated, desperate, angry, scared to lose more, then slowly they will be adaptive with "no wakfu" situation then they leave..ankama broke..close the server and so on

then they realize why they were lazy while still can save ppl who gave them money

lets pray for lazy ankama to bankrupt

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #726563  Replies : 61  Views : 2168
posté May 05, 2014, 11:04:40 | #9

Quote (Celay01 @ 05 May 2014 10:50) *
You are not alone!

Many people lost pets and items yesterday, and it seems bugfu still eats items today too. I really wonder how will Ankama solve it...
lol
this game is the best ever..i never met a game with so many bugs like this
ankama scamming us while they make rules "no scam"
i lost 3mk in total and this is bullshet
if ankama not finding the best way to satisfy me i think i will quit

return the item or pay (3mk+bonus) is the only way because its fvckin hard to get cactlass, wa corset and its hard to level pet to 50

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #725611  Replies : 41  Views : 1874
posté May 05, 2014, 05:47:02 | #10
I lost too after become brakmar gov
i lost :
lv 50 scarafly
lv 45+ krakotte
lv 5+ bow meow
and almost all 1st bag
wabbit corset and cactlass

Quote (AndersonMenezes @ 05 May 2014 03:09) *

Quote (khackt @ 05 May 2014 02:55) *

Seems all have something linked to pets, and the time seems to be arround the week reset
how is, for example, boxed sylargh set linked to pets?
I'm talking about every bug reported here seems to be linked to pets.

- My eniripsa lost a snow bow meow lvl 50 equiped (and nothing more), still have kamas and meridia

- My enu lost entire first bag, with 5 pets lvl 50, gemli, snoofle, calamar bird (forgot the name) quaquack, black bow meow, and everything on the first bag (a dark hurl bag), equips and resource, still have meridia and kama

- My iop lost entire fist bag like last one (with pets like gemli, snoofle, wild sow, calamar bird), and including a lvl 50 tofu equiped. Still have meridia and kamas.

So isn't a hack, it's a bug, noone will steal a simple pets (including untreadeable ones), and left on account 3 merdidias, kamas, and equipment like hagen daggers and rougmorns...

If ur case don't have any pets, i'm sry, i was just trying to find someone equal in every case wich can lead to a fix... If i was rude, please forgive me, wasn't my intention
this bug happen to me too
i can just pray ankama do a roll back

ticket number (#1069267)

This post has been edited by Crystalline - May 05, 2014, 06:05:45.
Reason for edit : addition
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #725411  Replies : 488  Views : 16936
posté April 01, 2014, 09:15:09 | #11

Quote (Khiire @ 31 March 2014 13:43) *
650-750 what? That's not specific enough to build information off of. If it's something like 650,000 kamas, you're a million short of the lowest price you'll find available. Magmog ranges from 1.6 million to 2.4 million.
thanks for advicing me
i just bought it with 700kk whole set + 2 aguabriel deco
and many ppl PM me with that price
btw this is my 3rd magmog the 1st and 2nd magmog set I bought 600kk
the 3rd is 700kk
so why should i buy with ur price?:p
GL  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #709637  Replies : 2  Views : 222
posté April 01, 2014, 09:10:16 | #12

Quote (RaeRums @ 27 March 2014 23:41) *
Ticket ID: 1038030
Date: March 20, 2014

Day 7
day 7?
lol mine is 28 days already still no reply
hahahah
they just need money..they dont care about small things, except it can make all the ppl leave the game
and they cant get anymore money by only sitting and reading complain.....
so its better dont report..later when ppl left 1 by 1 and almost all left the game, then they will understand they missed something
xD

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #709629  Replies : 13  Views : 877
posté March 31, 2014, 08:56:26 | #13
WTB magmog set  

This post has been edited by Crystalline - April 01, 2014, 09:15:33.
Reason for edit : bought
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #708981  Replies : 2  Views : 222
posté March 31, 2014, 08:53:40 | #14
bump

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #708977  Replies : 12  Views : 1794
posté March 28, 2014, 09:58:30 | #15
the best anti-bot i ever seen from whole my life ...

This post has been edited by Crystalline - March 28, 2014, 10:08:49.
Reason for edit : no need to report
Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #707381  Replies : 2  Views : 267
posté March 27, 2014, 09:16:53 | #16
lets hope for no new bugs

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #706371  Replies : 143  Views : 9452
posté March 27, 2014, 09:15:02 | #17
jadi guild ini beneran ada ya?mana yg old player?
udah lv brp ni guild?kyknya terkenal di antara old player yg lain deh
hahah

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #706369  Replies : 33  Views : 4257
posté March 21, 2014, 21:17:15 | #18
WTB Hagen Dagger Post here, send mail on ankamabox
or PM Crystalline in game (with price)

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #698947  Replies : 0  Views : 80