Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Electricevely...'s profile
Statistics
38 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : Politics
posté September 01, 2014, 21:04:32 | #1

Quote (Dharymel @ 01 September 2014 18:08) *
We're presenting this problem too in the hispanic server, and the frenchies have also posted this in their forum.

Okay Ankama Staff, who spilled the coffee over the server?

lol thank you for that post, i have same isses XD

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #768882  Replies : 66  Views : 1451
posté August 26, 2014, 00:45:07 | #2
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

(maybe lol)

Awiti here

This post has been edited by Electricevelyn - August 26, 2014, 00:45:49.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #766363  Replies : 42  Views : 3520
posté November 16, 2013, 01:48:33 | #3
Heya!

I have been repairing the Eco in Brakmar yesterday with the help of Guildies since someone was ruining it on purpose. If you could help keeping the Diversity at Fields, that would be awesome since i have to Work a lot off Game and i can only do what i can to keep it stabilized.

If all Brakmarians would help that'd be nice!

Awiti

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #635587  Replies : 24  Views : 1495
posté June 22, 2013, 03:27:52 | #4
Look in Brakmar Market, i've put some up there!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #562757  Replies : 4  Views : 507
posté June 21, 2013, 19:51:06 | #5
ONE FOR ME, ONE FOR YOU! PVP Tournament Ready to fight?!

Cmon and join our PVP Tournament at Martial Path in Brakmar!
It will be 2 vs. 2 Teams , Players of the same Class are not allowed to team up.
Anything else will be allowed (Candies,Maka rings etc).

The Entry Fee will be 5kk for each Team, and the Pot will go to the Winning Team.

It will start at 23.06.13 Sunday,6 PM GMT, Martial Path!

Good Luck and see you there!

Awiti and Pandaccio

(also Epyon *wink*)

Thread : Events  Preview message : #562571  Replies : 11  Views : 968
posté June 21, 2013, 14:11:47 | #6
Thanks a bunch for those many Votes!
It makes me very happy that you entrust me the Leading of our Nation!

1. We lifted all Protection in Areas, except on Mollusks and Tofus (in Pabong), so we can keep Kralove and Strich low.

2. We lowered all taxes cept in our Weapon Bridges, Martial has 5% tax, Gobblard has 50% and scara has 20%, so you can decide how much you wanna donate to the nation!

3. If you see messed up Areas, inform the Government or maintain as much as you can or will but we are most likely working on rebuilding.

Awiti

This post has been edited by Electricevelyn - June 21, 2013, 14:53:40.
Reason for edit : changed taxes
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #562463  Replies : 42  Views : 3520
posté May 27, 2013, 18:29:28 | #7
Heya, yeah it seems that Ankama decided that all Nations have a different Bonus, we don't know yet if Ankama decided on these being permanent, since they tend to change lots.

Awiti

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #549961  Replies : 3  Views : 408
posté May 25, 2013, 02:31:52 | #8
guys i hope we can figure something out, i am planning a meeting of Govs next week. Willw rite you personally in game.

I will put a bag at market or zaap for you in amakna!

Awiti

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #548751  Replies : 20  Views : 1262
posté May 24, 2013, 18:12:00 | #9
UPDATED  

Heya Brakies!

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Please make sure to vote on the 19th and 20th, so we can finally (start over sadly) building up the Nation.

I don't wanna start bashing against the current Governor but i wanna thank you for makin Brakmarians realize that they have to vote. When it is not me then it's someone else.

I don't wanna repeat my Plans again but i have wrote everything certain times in the Top of the Thread. Please make sure to check it out.

I count on you!

Awiti

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #548579  Replies : 42  Views : 3520
posté May 23, 2013, 03:25:32 | #10
UPDATED!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #547673  Replies : 42  Views : 3520
posté May 14, 2013, 14:51:24 | #11
Fire: Revamp of the marks to offer more “classical” effects. Removal of the marks on allies. If the branch is used for heals it will receive all the bonuses linked to it. Addition of a mechanic offering the possibility to consume a mark before death and receive a lower bonus.

What you mean with more "classical" effects?

I have a Fire eni and i am already having hard times taking her to dungeons in Frigost, i would like to see that i can atleast heal myself and more range on the 3 ap spells, so i can heal my allies better when not in a straight line. The removal of Marks on Allies is really needed cause it can fuck up a whole fight if it dies (UB and Dungeon Bosses). I often thought about making it Water since my Eni is not wanted in any Dungeon, also i wish you to implent more reliable Fire Gear suitable for a Fire eni (maybe with stats that give a higher percentage of heals from marks or whatever). As i have to heal myself with 1 midlvld Water Spell is really horrible. Heal Drain was a nice Option for me but now it will be removed which makes me really vulnerable to enemies, what i already was before. I always had to stick near to get heals from Marks and it does not make me a Tank, my eni was always lowest on HP in my whole team during fights.

I hope you can make me at least happy with the new changes you are thinking of, cause i am waiting for changes since 1 year...please don't ruin the gameplay. You made Enis very important for the Game, also have the feeling wakfu becomes more and more Dofus a like (which i played for 7 Years on/off). Please think of the Orignality of the Game Mechanics! 

Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #542371  Replies : 274  Views : 18017
posté May 13, 2013, 23:48:38 | #12
Anyone got News, or maybe Troyle give me a Hint...it is actually driving me crazy! Please troyle ;_;

This post has been edited by Electricevelyn - May 30, 2013, 14:52:01.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #541961  Replies : 5  Views : 1069
posté May 13, 2013, 01:40:19 | #13
Hazieff Helmet Hey Guys, i want to know how to get that Helmet since it's in my new set. seems like a quest to me, please help!

Thanks
Awiti

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #541551  Replies : 5  Views : 1069
posté May 07, 2013, 10:47:32 | #14
GUYS there is a dropdown box next to forum index, click devtracker and you know whats going on...should be on in 10 min!

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #539083  Replies : 18  Views : 822
posté March 25, 2013, 22:51:45 | #15
+ 1

~Awi

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #510747  Replies : 2  Views : 367
posté March 16, 2013, 02:42:54 | #16
Meet and Greet with Awiti! Dear Brakmarians (also other Nations welcome)!

I will make a Meet and Greet Event at 4 PM GMT at Brakmar Headquarters.
You can ask me any Question and i will answer! Also i will tell you detailed information
about future Plans and you are welcome to suggest me new Ideas for Events and so on.

Sincerely
Awiti

Thread : Events  Preview message : #504439  Replies : 0  Views : 336
posté March 15, 2013, 00:56:33 | #17
Hey Guys!

Votings are up again and i hope the best may win!

Thanks a lot for all the Messages that keeps me motivated! Guys i promise i will always give my best for Brakmar! Some Things are not clear for everyone, so i keep explaining to you what happened the past days.

We had a BIG ISSE about some Alts or Bots harvesting in Mourning Wood under the Minimum of Trees! That means we all loose the Area Bonus (from 20% Earth Damage to 10%).
I was talking with many People i have met in Mourning Wood, they said they have been planting 100s of Trees and then they were gone after a short period of Time. Also i did planted nearly 700 Trees at that day. We found some suspicious alt who kept standing still as we came to see if it's him. As he stood still the Population wasn't reducing anymore. Me and other People decided to keep up a Protection for some time.
I said let's go to Pabong , Village or Gnashville since we can not loose any Bonus there from missing Trees! It makes me angry that People don't care for our Eco System, guys this is important for us!

1. Brakmar doesn't look like a Wasteland, more appealing for new Citizens!
Means a better working Market!
2. You know you can go to a certain Area and find the Cuttings/Seeds you desire!
3. You take and you give back, don't be selfish...it helps us all!

Next thing i wanna come up is, some Opponents writing about WAR, this won't help us in any way. Why not let People go to our Markets...you want them to be scared that they will be aggroed right away? Our Market is slightly going up and i hope we can keep it stable at 200 items. If we all put something in there, foreign Citizens come to Brakmar and have a look. I know lots of People help and always put up stuff there, i am thankful for that! But please can you put up Items you would put up in Bonta?! YES, i mean the pricy and extraordinary stuff! We can not compete with bonta, they have 10x more population! Please keep that in mind!

The Machines! Guys i try to repair 1-3 machines a Week myself, it is very hard after 4 Mandates.
I have my HavenBag full of hazel and i really have the biggest size of Garden in there as possible.
I need your help really bad, i know the most people use hazel for their professions... when each brakmarian would donate hazel or work on 1 machine we can be done in 2-3 Days. The Government has a big part in repairing Machines, but it's Brakmarians who have to work together.
I would never ever write something bout Donation again and wouldn't annoy you with this Crap anymore! Sorry my Language!

Weather is another Problem we got, but it is not only in Brakmar! It is Winter in Wakfu and i already spend lot of Nation Funds to keep it as high as possible. It may seem low but sorry Guys this is something i can not change as much as the Game allows me to do. I hope you understand!
If you really want high temperatures, you can take the Boat from Mourning Wood to Calamar island! there is plenty of Space!

Do i even do something, you might ask yourself often?!

Yes i check each Area when i come online in the Morning, i try to replant and check whole day if the Bonuses are up. I try to place Stuff in our markets with Alts more than on Awiti, i know it is easy to say but you can check for Names like: Hun, Megara, Evilyn and Yin Yang. i do negotiations with other nations and also speak with lot of Brakmarians and answer your questions and figure out a Solution if you have Problems. Also i go to Dungeons if you need me when it is in my Time range.
Last i do something for myself and i try to check other Markets for Prices and i do Dungs. But this happens mostly in Nighttime and mornings. Last thing is, yes i have a real life and a Boyfriend + i go to work and lately i had Flu and stuff. So please have a heart, i am only a Human!

If i win again, don't forget: i always watch over Brakmar!
but of course too when i won't win.

Sincerely
Awiti

This post has been edited by Electricevelyn - March 15, 2013, 01:13:29.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #503687  Replies : 42  Views : 3520
posté February 27, 2013, 04:01:14 | #18
I agree with you guys, I spend almost a year making my Zherker Build perfect. Now i feel betrayed! The new Enu Earth build looks fun and i cannot complain if i would play only earth enu. But i loved Zherker! Taking the Aoe from Zherk is making me really sad

~Awi

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #480211  Replies : 10  Views : 697
posté February 25, 2013, 23:31:35 | #19
-signed

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #474551  Replies : 196  Views : 10647
posté February 24, 2013, 15:43:51 | #20
Hey hey hey!

Hazel Lottery Event! Click here

Also I am sorry that a lot of you got maybe annoyed or pissed off from my Protections... it was not meant to keep it up the whole Time! Just we wanted to make the Areas more appealing looking and stop People from Harvesting everything off, i took it off now and you can harvest as you like! Please make sure you replant what you harvest.

Sincerely Awiti

This post has been edited by Electricevelyn - March 08, 2013, 00:40:37.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #470791  Replies : 42  Views : 3520