Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

XHakenX's profile
Statistics
81 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté November 13, 2014, 09:08:00 | #1
I am glad to say I brought several ppl along
we did flaxhid runs and srambad runs mostly ~ I hope they learned something new~ more are welcome to join me if u so wish to

Thanx
~Sef=^.^=

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #795999  Replies : 2  Views : 308
posté November 08, 2014, 17:36:04 | #2
Always new ideas and imagination I like that
~but u also need to be more decisive about what u'll do exactly XD or else it will fail miserably :c

~Sef =^.^=

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #794532  Replies : 6  Views : 861
posté November 08, 2014, 17:32:23 | #3
no character can do what a krobax or a krosmoglob can do~ and it's much less of a mess for me~ 2 acc ~ means i move 2 characters 2 friend lists~ 2 inventories among other things~ and with 4 sidekicks I can do any dungeon the game has to offer I do not need characters instead  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794530  Replies : 43  Views : 1554
posté November 08, 2014, 08:00:17 | #4
Do you need help :) Hello my characters are Shinon/Dignash/littletrouble in remington and I can do just about any dungeon with me 4 sidekicks ~
if there is any dungeon u would like to do just ask and I will bring u along~ sadly I might only be able to take 1-3 ppl at a time depending on the dungeon difficulty and how many of my sidekicks I will need~

HC srambad: only 1 person
HC spore: 2 people
HC cactus: 4 people since it's pretty easy
HC flaxhid: I can do it alone never tried bringing any1
flaxhid normal: I can bring 3

so if u see me around and u need help understanding a certain dungeon or want to see my tactics/strategies behind winning these dungeons just ask~ ofc u can ask any dungeon other than the ones I mentioned ^^

~Sef =^.^=

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794410  Replies : 2  Views : 308
posté November 08, 2014, 07:54:27 | #5
Welcome Picaro

I don't check the forums much but, perhaps I should from now on

Sef =^.^=

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #794407  Replies : 45  Views : 1565
posté October 23, 2014, 09:52:02 | #6
wow thanx
I've done the dung 140+ times never knowing how to do it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789576  Replies : 4  Views : 267
posté October 22, 2014, 10:39:30 | #7
Flaxhid Challenge Bugged? Have been trying to accomplish the second challenge for a while and everytime it doesn't work can some1 please explain it

I even gathered 100 flaxhid frags but never done that challenge

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #789333  Replies : 4  Views : 267
posté September 23, 2014, 17:26:20 | #8
seems like same thing happened here when i noticed my wakfu client changed to wakfu asia when i tried my wakfu asia accounts~ I have never seen such a thing like this b4 on any other online game I've played~

Anyways~re-download wakfu game :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779526  Replies : 4  Views : 274
posté September 07, 2014, 02:14:56 | #9
Haven't read everything from up above

I just want to say that we all care about Amakna in the end
don't fight but work together whoever becomes governor just accept it and cheer him on! XD good luck oda!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #771270  Replies : 22  Views : 1341
posté September 01, 2014, 20:35:15 | #10
wow thats a very artistic front cover! everyone is bound to come and have a look  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #768843  Replies : 11  Views : 649
posté September 01, 2014, 18:34:54 | #11
I can confirm the server is not down as one of my accounts had the connection problem forever while the other was online... until I decided to log off on both then both had the connection problem and this problem has been there for a while like since 5 months ago~

Including the dungeon kidnapping bug so yea just wait it out it used to last 30-60min until u can relog again

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768707  Replies : 12  Views : 638
posté August 20, 2014, 15:11:58 | #12
Yes after completion of all 9 steps u get a relic Breastplate "Otomai Breastplate"

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #764721  Replies : 3  Views : 752
posté August 05, 2014, 18:32:51 | #13
WTS 100 solomonk frags in bulk offer me between 18-21mil please 100 frags means u get the title aswell
~post directly to this post please I will check it often
~if u have any good offers like relic trades or epic trades also please post I will consider ur offers

u may also buy any number of frags u want for a solid price of 200kk

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760229  Replies : 3  Views : 209
posté July 30, 2014, 11:45:17 | #14
Solomonk Fragments WTT/WTS or the full Solomonk I found a way to get fragments out of that dungeon really fast so I've decided to make this post to see what u guys offer for a full solomonk or a couple of fragments please~ reply directly to this post~

I can get 10-20 frags a day depending on luck and the time i spend~ if u guys need any advice on fragment farming I suggest u skip the boss and do only the first 3 rooms without
the need to break piles

-Currently 25 frags
~Yousef

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 30, 2014, 11:46:12.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #758487  Replies : 0  Views : 172
posté July 26, 2014, 15:00:23 | #15
Sillie it's nice to say u have beaten the dungeon but please be kind and unlike other players who just keep valuable information to themselves exploiting bugs while they can and hoarding more power to themselves share ur thoughts and ur strats to beating this dungeon so we can all enjoy ~ I am hoping u will start to share more and monopolize less

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757465  Replies : 82  Views : 3283
posté July 19, 2014, 13:35:38 | #16
WTB Ores :D and Larvae skins BUYING ores at these rates need alot!
Salt,Coal 25kama/per ore
shadowy cobalt,bronze 60kama/ore
dark carbon,rugged quartz 75kama/ore
Larvae skins 10kama/each

Kamas is based on availability

thanx reach me in game or ankabox me

Dignash/Shinon are my characters thank you

Closed~ not buying anymore  

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 21, 2014, 23:18:37.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755238  Replies : 0  Views : 111
posté July 04, 2014, 21:09:32 | #17
Thats very nice ~thumbs up~

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #751490  Replies : 19  Views : 3917
posté July 04, 2014, 00:49:39 | #18
aww thats sad ~

anyhow if the items are still in ur gift box do not retrieve them since they are untradable and u'll have them stuck on one character if u do "I'm nost sure about the costumes I know survivor is untradable" gems are tradable though ~

I think u can remake all ur characters at this stage if u like to customize thier name or looks since u won't be able to do that later on and lvl 55 is easy to reach if u want to ~~just leech ur character, alot of guilds can help with that.

Eca's are a very formidable class but the luck part is inconsistent xD it also depends on how much u wanna gamble like ~double or nothing~ try the class out

But main point is pick the character u feel u like most it's the only way to really enjoy Wakfu~ My cra isn't as strong as xelors that doesn't mean I should go play xelor , In the end you'll be able to do all the content if u want to with whatever class u pick  

Thread : General  Preview message : #751300  Replies : 5  Views : 370
posté July 02, 2014, 22:43:58 | #19
You can start playing now and enoy the f2p content it'll keep u busy for a couple of days xD say 3 and u can explore the classes while doing so my characters are Water Feca/ Air Cra

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 02, 2014, 22:44:40.
Thread : General  Preview message : #751041  Replies : 5  Views : 370
posté July 02, 2014, 19:21:52 | #20
1. Click here
this is the best we got as an encyclopedia u can also use the official one on this website ~sadly the guides builds are a mess in the forums just ask thereor ask around in the game itself u'll get alot of help
2. I personally use 2 accounts but I can tell u that no not rly since they brought sidekicks u can have 2 per account so with one account u get 3 players sidekicks can be rly powerful. I think u should just enjoy the game if u find it more enjoyable with 3 accounts then do so. I find I enjoy wakfu the most with 2
3. Yes there are OP classes as in every game some classes excel more than others but in the end every class offers a different feel and all can be very strong and useful I think u should just experiment and find the best class for u then just stick with it
4. Nope there won't xD Wakfu wants more ppl not less
5. lvl 30 offers u a free restate the only free restate!, they give another free one if a change is made to a class or a global change for builds is made, You can do the free restate quest which requires alot of items from low lvl monsters around the world of wakfu can take around a week to grind, aaaand yes u can buy a scroll of absolution once a week from the cash shop!
6. there is no new patch u should also make note that whatever the devs say they will do can take a month or another year they are not consistent with thier updates ^^ we are still waiting for many updates to come such as the crafting revamp, dodge/lock, sram etc.
7. there aren't any strong cash shop items other than makabra items which are terrible other than the maka wand, and pets, as for strongest gear I can say u can be pretty strong with dropable gear but then there are the relics that just make u OP which u drop fragments of that u need 100 of to create there are also the very low chance drops like 0.1% xD which are also OP

I'm currently playing on Remington if u have more questions just whisper me in game my characters are Dignash/Shinon
You can also find more info on my guide: Click here
Thanks~ Yousef =^.^=

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 02, 2014, 19:27:50.
Thread : General  Preview message : #751012  Replies : 5  Views : 370