No flash

XHakenX's profile
Statistics
73 Posts (0.08 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté September 07, 2014, 02:14:56 | #1
Haven't read everything from up above

I just want to say that we all care about Amakna in the end
don't fight but work together whoever becomes governor just accept it and cheer him on! XD good luck oda!

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #771270  Replies : 22  Views : 622
posté September 01, 2014, 20:35:15 | #2
wow thats a very artistic front cover! everyone is bound to come and have a look  

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #768843  Replies : 11  Views : 540
posté September 01, 2014, 18:34:54 | #3
I can confirm the server is not down as one of my accounts had the connection problem forever while the other was online... until I decided to log off on both then both had the connection problem and this problem has been there for a while like since 5 months ago~

Including the dungeon kidnapping bug so yea just wait it out it used to last 30-60min until u can relog again

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768707  Replies : 12  Views : 576
posté August 20, 2014, 15:11:58 | #4
Yes after completion of all 9 steps u get a relic Breastplate "Otomai Breastplate"

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #764721  Replies : 3  Views : 354
posté August 05, 2014, 18:32:51 | #5
WTS 100 solomonk frags in bulk offer me between 18-21mil please 100 frags means u get the title aswell
~post directly to this post please I will check it often
~if u have any good offers like relic trades or epic trades also please post I will consider ur offers

u may also buy any number of frags u want for a solid price of 200kk

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #760229  Replies : 3  Views : 150
posté July 30, 2014, 11:45:17 | #6
Solomonk Fragments WTT/WTS or the full Solomonk I found a way to get fragments out of that dungeon really fast so I've decided to make this post to see what u guys offer for a full solomonk or a couple of fragments please~ reply directly to this post~

I can get 10-20 frags a day depending on luck and the time i spend~ if u guys need any advice on fragment farming I suggest u skip the boss and do only the first 3 rooms without
the need to break piles

-Currently 25 frags
~Yousef

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 30, 2014, 11:46:12.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #758487  Replies : 0  Views : 111
posté July 26, 2014, 15:00:23 | #7
Sillie it's nice to say u have beaten the dungeon but please be kind and unlike other players who just keep valuable information to themselves exploiting bugs while they can and hoarding more power to themselves share ur thoughts and ur strats to beating this dungeon so we can all enjoy ~ I am hoping u will start to share more and monopolize less

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #757465  Replies : 82  Views : 2761
posté July 19, 2014, 13:35:38 | #8
WTB Ores :D and Larvae skins BUYING ores at these rates need alot!
Salt,Coal 25kama/per ore
shadowy cobalt,bronze 60kama/ore
dark carbon,rugged quartz 75kama/ore
Larvae skins 10kama/each

Kamas is based on availability

thanx reach me in game or ankabox me

Dignash/Shinon are my characters thank you

Closed~ not buying anymore  

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 21, 2014, 23:18:37.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #755238  Replies : 0  Views : 64
posté July 04, 2014, 21:09:32 | #9
Thats very nice ~thumbs up~

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #751490  Replies : 4  Views : 1146
posté July 04, 2014, 00:49:39 | #10
aww thats sad ~

anyhow if the items are still in ur gift box do not retrieve them since they are untradable and u'll have them stuck on one character if u do "I'm nost sure about the costumes I know survivor is untradable" gems are tradable though ~

I think u can remake all ur characters at this stage if u like to customize thier name or looks since u won't be able to do that later on and lvl 55 is easy to reach if u want to ~~just leech ur character, alot of guilds can help with that.

Eca's are a very formidable class but the luck part is inconsistent xD it also depends on how much u wanna gamble like ~double or nothing~ try the class out

But main point is pick the character u feel u like most it's the only way to really enjoy Wakfu~ My cra isn't as strong as xelors that doesn't mean I should go play xelor , In the end you'll be able to do all the content if u want to with whatever class u pick  

Thread : General  Preview message : #751300  Replies : 5  Views : 327
posté July 02, 2014, 22:43:58 | #11
You can start playing now and enoy the f2p content it'll keep u busy for a couple of days xD say 3 and u can explore the classes while doing so my characters are Water Feca/ Air Cra

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 02, 2014, 22:44:40.
Thread : General  Preview message : #751041  Replies : 5  Views : 327
posté July 02, 2014, 19:21:52 | #12
1. Click here
this is the best we got as an encyclopedia u can also use the official one on this website ~sadly the guides builds are a mess in the forums just ask thereor ask around in the game itself u'll get alot of help
2. I personally use 2 accounts but I can tell u that no not rly since they brought sidekicks u can have 2 per account so with one account u get 3 players sidekicks can be rly powerful. I think u should just enjoy the game if u find it more enjoyable with 3 accounts then do so. I find I enjoy wakfu the most with 2
3. Yes there are OP classes as in every game some classes excel more than others but in the end every class offers a different feel and all can be very strong and useful I think u should just experiment and find the best class for u then just stick with it
4. Nope there won't xD Wakfu wants more ppl not less
5. lvl 30 offers u a free restate the only free restate!, they give another free one if a change is made to a class or a global change for builds is made, You can do the free restate quest which requires alot of items from low lvl monsters around the world of wakfu can take around a week to grind, aaaand yes u can buy a scroll of absolution once a week from the cash shop!
6. there is no new patch u should also make note that whatever the devs say they will do can take a month or another year they are not consistent with thier updates ^^ we are still waiting for many updates to come such as the crafting revamp, dodge/lock, sram etc.
7. there aren't any strong cash shop items other than makabra items which are terrible other than the maka wand, and pets, as for strongest gear I can say u can be pretty strong with dropable gear but then there are the relics that just make u OP which u drop fragments of that u need 100 of to create there are also the very low chance drops like 0.1% xD which are also OP

I'm currently playing on Remington if u have more questions just whisper me in game my characters are Dignash/Shinon
You can also find more info on my guide: Click here
Thanks~ Yousef =^.^=

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 02, 2014, 19:27:50.
Thread : General  Preview message : #751012  Replies : 5  Views : 327
posté July 01, 2014, 09:00:20 | #13
Hello Banorus I've made a guide for new players it has alot of good tips Click here

^ do give it a read^
to quickly answer ur question: solo grinding doesn't really work well unless u got sidekicks~ to help along as for gear I usually recommend stating kit skill since alot of lvl 80-110 items are very pricey more than the items lvl 110+ this is mainly due to the economy with low lvl items no1 farms while the higher lvled items are overflowing it's also really hard to lvl up from 100 to 120 so once u got ur 10 points in kit skill u can wear a whispered ring along with it and with that u can wear items 20 levels above urs

Sry I keep repeating myself about kit skill since it's a very valuable stat and many ppl neglect it's power

~and from what i see ur going for an air/fire build

~white crow set which is lvl 105 is way more pricey than ponktius gear lvl 120~130
cheers mate if u need anything u can contact me

Dignash/shinon~ play on remington

Thread : Iop  Preview message : #750687  Replies : 5  Views : 1853
posté June 25, 2014, 08:54:29 | #14
We all saw this coming guys it's either this or no server , the game won't run without money and after alot of new additions to ogrine shop and several attempts to profit from this game nothing seemed to work other than the f2p model. I currently have been able to add every single player online at one time to my friend list thats how small wakfu remington is right now and I'm ready to welcome and help all newcoming players I also think this server will need a few more mods ~

~note to tash!~ Come back and play with us in fiends me, over, asimos,ally,cerpy and zera yes.. zera too! well u don't know me but I know u 0_0 xD

Thread : News  Preview message : #749147  Replies : 303  Views : 14779
posté June 25, 2014, 08:22:20 | #15
after reading the comments below i realized I got nothing new to say

~so lets all buckle up for the new update and wish for the best ~

Thread : News  Preview message : #749140  Replies : 303  Views : 14779
posté June 25, 2014, 08:05:23 | #16
fire/water cmc is very much needed for a fire/water feca with fire glyphs  

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #749133  Replies : 8  Views : 290
posté June 24, 2014, 01:16:26 | #17
hello first of all I want to thank Zoeduhu and all the ppl of the government in bonta for their tireless work especially on tuesdays after the maintenance.
~Shadow I know you and i know zoe, however ur attitude towards Zoe was honestly quite rude
You are pointing at him but didn't stop to point at urself and ur flaws, ~are you helping? the government as he is? ~and believe it or not I have been a governor once and I can imagine how much Zoe goes through. He might not have been like other governors who u see more often but him and his team do alot and that is why we continue to support him, and I also want to confirm that I have seen Zoe a couple of times around the outpost of both bonta and amakna.

I would very much appreciate it if u apologize to Zoe personally and publicly for this post.

~Yousef =^.^=

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #748685  Replies : 16  Views : 746
posté June 20, 2014, 18:45:10 | #18
I use grou's axe too cause it's part of my main build with 98 back stab 752% damage I just kill any foe  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747549  Replies : 19  Views : 752
posté June 20, 2014, 12:44:01 | #19
Sure thanks guys I'll try and catch you ingame for any resources I missed ^^; and from now on lets be ready after every new update :3 to beat those meanies! nyaaaa!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747351  Replies : 15  Views : 561
posté June 20, 2014, 03:45:14 | #20
New area resources Monopoly Apparently New area Srambad resources were ALL as in ALL reaped by one person in this game once the update has begun now we all have to wait till tuesday for new resources after the maintenance this person has been selling overpriced gear~ on the markets just because he is the only sole provider and after numerous attempts refuses to share the resources~

It's both a fail from ankama to protect new resources and a terrible player who abuses this

Server Remington~ Names not mentioned due to forum policy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #747187  Replies : 15  Views : 561