Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

XHakenX's profile
Statistics
182 Posts (0.11 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 19, 2016, 15:38:18 | #1
no one plays anymore just enjoy the atmosphere then might aswell leave honestly~ nothing much to do around here .I just stroll around the forums and pop in and out of the game from time to time but it's all been the same throughout

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #972893  Replies : 2  Views : 113
posté July 18, 2016, 10:15:33 | #2
with SB when it was sub only people barely found groups ~now with the community half of what it used to be all I say is good luck to whoever is subbed out there ... Kinda sad I really like this game and I pop around every once in a while checking forums and gamestate

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #972751  Replies : 20  Views : 1063
posté July 07, 2016, 23:40:28 | #3
I must say the drop rates are really unfair but what fascinates me more is you guys. Your still around and committed to this game . you try soo very hard and have only been dissappointed. I hope ankama commemorates all the high lvls out there who try soo hard you really deserve all the drops @_@.. really 200 runs...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #971156  Replies : 20  Views : 920
posté June 27, 2016, 16:39:43 | #4
ahaha I like it goo goo xD ~nah jk I'm the only person who got on stingers nerves and had him ignored I remember people used to tell me this guy is cursing at you ~and it just brought a smile to my face.. Now seeing this I can tell just how Right I was about ignoring him

Thread : Bonta  Preview message : #969976  Replies : 30  Views : 1139
posté June 27, 2016, 15:36:21 | #5
you can wing it till 170 honestly no-one groups up really. When your there just see what other fecas do it's no rocket science ask a little bit and restate. Now most of the high lvls I see just steamroll dungeons without much strategy the only strategy required are for moon islands really and the last 2 UB's

Oh also just an extra note that lvling becomes extremely more difficult past 110 since the Exp requirements increase exponentially or something

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 26, 2016, 21:53:48.
Thread : Feca  Preview message : #969972  Replies : 4  Views : 365
posté June 27, 2016, 15:33:40 | #6
i can't figure if your actually being thankful or sarcastic?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #969971  Replies : 21  Views : 1025
posté June 14, 2016, 15:16:38 | #7
well if you came by asking that must mean your already unsure. about playing again~ so I'd definitely say don't unless your really sure of what your getting into

PS: GOawayAnnaOKBye

This post has been edited by XHakenX - July 26, 2016, 21:53:48.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967938  Replies : 24  Views : 1274
posté June 14, 2016, 15:15:33 | #8
i liked the game when 1 kama actually meant something. I'd have to get 10 iron ores to make that measly 1 kama to go buy a bread ~yummy! or maybe 10x wheaty bread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #967937  Replies : 10  Views : 591
posté May 26, 2016, 23:26:53 | #9
Picture the mentality of a low lvl he causally enjoys the game until he realizes all he does is for naught... its like the moment when your playing a game the next day your brother started it only to finish it by the end of the week idk of any of you had that feeling before

So basically 2 level 30's enjoying royal tofu dung.. one of them stops for a week comes back his friend is lvl 100 and he realizes basically everything pre 150 is meaningless... yeah much incentive to play.

I remember when I used to play all drops meant something for otomai relic which was pretty good at the time and all drops were meaningful for master crafts. so being a low lvl still gave you the oppurtunity to join in the market and actually have meaningful items. Now a new player sees an item sold at 30 mil.. yeah thats a game I want to play... which I will play once I reach 150 in a month

Tl;dr the game doesnt give you anything from lvl 1-150 new players figure it out then quit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965157  Replies : 34  Views : 1396
posté May 26, 2016, 23:18:24 | #10
Hey I'm sorry I must've mixed up my words.. I even misread shameless as shameful @_@ well misinterpeted more likely.. anyhow what I wanted to say is that you shouldnt be shameful but since you arent thats good (:

And that about it being a kindergarten drawing Im pretty sure if any person was to attempt a drawing it would be of that caliber. Any adult rather who isnt experienced and wants to express themselves

And its rather cute I liked how you designed the letters and that carrot xD

I'm complimenting you Kerellya c: nevermind the haters

I just got my exams lately soo I mustve not been in my right mind @_@ medicine is no joke

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #965156  Replies : 18  Views : 721
posté May 25, 2016, 12:54:06 | #11
All gear and items are in the encyclopedia.. so nothing is a secret tbh

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #964837  Replies : 1  Views : 238
posté May 25, 2016, 12:52:44 | #12
Id imagine you to be humming a wabit tune while colouring xD. Either way you shouldn't feel ashamed of your drawings its an attempt and a start . Alot of people wouldnt even have the bravery to share thier fugliest of drawings

Yours isnt fugly its cutely xD just like the drawings we see on the walls in primary school

Thread : Introductions  Preview message : #964836  Replies : 18  Views : 721
posté May 24, 2016, 15:17:19 | #13
well it used to cost 200kk per solomonk frag its now pretty much 1mil for the whole relic. all drops got multiplied by a factor of 10x when they revamped and difficulty wise the game became 3x as easier with HC castuc now easier than what used to be Normal Castuc dungeon. When that happened the community grew alot and I'm guessing sometime in the future this will happen once more to the latest content or the game just outright dies either way id rather join it when that happens or not join at all

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #964651  Replies : 24  Views : 1478
posté May 24, 2016, 15:09:56 | #14
oh i see thanks kruzy.. seems like another problem other than HC mode is now added to the general community

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #964650  Replies : 16  Views : 561
posté May 23, 2016, 14:47:52 | #15
they are doing you a favour guys they don't want you spending on thier lame game xD then come back asking for stuff in return

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #964479  Replies : 2  Views : 155
posté May 23, 2016, 14:43:59 | #16
haha Hey Markzs I really like your optimism and its true all that you've mentioned. I used to do all that when I had more time to spend on the game , and also it used to be meaningful. I became a governor once, I gave alot of relics items to friends and mates, used to plan ahead when it comes to gear. I've mined over 10mil kamas xD and farmed dungeons dropped 2 relics a DV ep and GKC both giveaways

But lately I came to realize that all I did and worked for even the guild I established which is still seen around "falling slowly"
was all pointless when people who started joining the game reached my lvl and equipment in a matter of a month. The game gets easier with time and higher lvls seek companions so they help out lower and weaker people and even give out free equipment, cause to a high lvl they have all they need and having more friends is all they could ask for.

You can see the recent posts of let me help you craft free of charge blueprint service. come join our guilds we will help..etc

Sooo due to the lack of time I have I know that if I just manage to log in daily which I haven't been able to lately. If I just exp which is more important than anything else apparently in this game, and I come visit in say 3-6 months time I'll pretty much be able to reach the players who have been playing all the time as you can see all they do is sit in alma, or grind more and more kamas for the future.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #964478  Replies : 24  Views : 1478
posté May 23, 2016, 14:35:05 | #17
idk why start a guild in an already small community.. yeah fragment it more but either way i'm guildlless I suppose I could join in  

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #964477  Replies : 3  Views : 201
posté May 23, 2016, 14:31:18 | #18
i think the quit rate is high at both extreme's of high and low lvls. I think its better these people quit than live to reach the even more boring endgame. I started playing different games but I still check back on the forums and game from time to time as I'm a fan of strategy rpg which isn't available in this game atm.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #964476  Replies : 34  Views : 1396
posté May 22, 2016, 17:14:59 | #19
whats a stele?? i see no monster or item with this name

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #964324  Replies : 16  Views : 561