Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Zadistforlife's profile
Statistics
619 Posts (0.16 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté June 16, 2016, 02:48:22 | #1
Quit for a few months, play other games and eventually come back, there will be new content and whatnot.

I personally play Wakfu for a month or two, but ultimately go on hiatus for several months once I feel the game getting a bit stale or repetitive. When I do return there have often been class changes, gear changes and new goodies to acquire, so it feels fresh. At this rate I won't hit 200 for a good while, but I'm enjoying the game.

I don't think I'll ever really give up Ankama, though I wish I could!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #968146  Replies : 36  Views : 1701
posté May 29, 2016, 13:19:04 | #2

Quote (MereBytes @ 29 May 2016 10:30) *
And nobody mentions JerryDB. Or Fhil.

Perhaps read the thread before posting .

Having played on and off since beta, I don't think there really is anyone who sticks out as particularly amazing or great. There were a few active people on the forums (GoldFishGod springs to mind) and those who were active within the community (JerryDB and Mango), but given the nature of Wakfu I'm struggling to think of someone who would be the XxRamboPLxX equivalent.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #965576  Replies : 108  Views : 4314
posté April 19, 2016, 13:02:53 | #3
I personally will continue to play Wakfu on and off for a very long time. Honestly if you vanish for a few months, and play other games that may interest you during this down time, 1 or 2 new dungeons may pop up with achievements and things to do. If you're lucky there will be new content, new mechanics and old faces!

I won't hit 200 any time soon, but the few months I spend playing Wakfu is genuinely enjoyable. I hate how Wakfu turned out, it had, and still has, so much potential.

This post has been edited by Zadistforlife - July 28, 2016, 02:56:20.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #956949  Replies : 28  Views : 1587
posté March 29, 2016, 23:20:30 | #4
Use the report function and move on.

The international community managers aren't the most vocal lot, I'm honestly not sure who it is these days given how quickly we go through them. While you may find certain people toxic and certain posts distressing bear in mind you can block those people and ignore the posts in question. From experience messaging a community manager was counterproductive and as you pointed out they often have a full mail system regardless.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #952313  Replies : 9  Views : 623
posté March 29, 2016, 23:16:56 | #5

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 29 March 2016 22:03) *
Not just Sadida lacks equipment. Any ranged tank summoner damager with 12+AP lacks equip, as they should.

Don't mean to be offensive, but until you realise resistance doesn't come without loss of other stats, I suppose you won't be happy about equipment.

And in general how OP resist is.

Don't engage him, once you get talking about anything is will revert to Sadidas and how they need changing.

All in all there are some interesting gear options, it looks like the ring is just a Bagus Shushu 2.0, but hey, if it's not broken..

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #952312  Replies : 54  Views : 3533
posté March 08, 2016, 04:35:12 | #6
You complain a lot .

There's an entire subsection for bug reporting and all that jazz, perhaps post there instead?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947948  Replies : 7  Views : 610
posté March 04, 2016, 05:30:37 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 04 March 2016 05:29) *
inb4 2 year roll-back.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #947159  Replies : 87  Views : 1172
posté March 04, 2016, 05:15:42 | #8

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #947127  Replies : 80  Views : 2200
posté February 28, 2016, 04:43:53 | #9
Unfortunately it's temporary. 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #946191  Replies : 2  Views : 272
posté February 25, 2016, 23:07:10 | #10

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 February 2016 11:04) *

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 25 February 2016 02:09) *
Casually farming this horrible dungeon for some linked Sprecious when BAM, this happened.

Such dissapointment... you wanted sprecious D:
Right?! I didn't actually get one Sprecious in 14 runs, I also didn't get a cape.. But I can't complain .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #945805  Replies : 622  Views : 53164
posté February 25, 2016, 02:09:53 | #11
Casually farming this horrible dungeon for some linked Sprecious when BAM, this happened.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #945607  Replies : 622  Views : 53164
posté February 24, 2016, 00:09:50 | #12
Tone pls, you need to bold Fijo's name.

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #945387  Replies : 9  Views : 778
posté February 17, 2016, 08:38:26 | #13

Quote (Hydriac @ 17 February 2016 08:19) *
You can 4 man flax HC in 6 minutes, with the right tactic HC flaxhid takes 4 minutes with 6 people

And here I am forever struggling with normal Flax .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #943842  Replies : 18  Views : 934
posté February 10, 2016, 08:54:19 | #14
Returning player class / build questions Hi hi,

So I'm planning on returning in a week or two and given all the changes I'm very lost. Before I quit I played an Osa (or an Eni depending on the fight) / a Rogue / a Xelor / a Zobal + 1 sidekick (Trank / Glob of Destiny depending on what I was doing) but I'm not sure that setup will really work anymore.

I've been told that Eni / Rogue / Feca are pretty much needed for most things, and I love my Osa, so I was going to play Eni / Feca / Osa (first account) and Rogue + 2 sidekicks (second account) but I'm not sure how viable sidekicks are over just alt tabbing between 2 more accounts. Would this be okay? Or should I change things up a little? I'm open to suggestions, but unfortunately I will always main an Osa! As I said, I'm 'happy' to run 4 accounts if need it be over 2, but I'm hoping sidekicks have been buffed a little since the heroes system was released.

I've also been reading about the deck system and it seems you can simply copy / paste your current build and share it, which may help with my next question . Can anyone who is actively playing endgame content suggest a deck for Osa / Eni / Rogue / Feca? I'm still reading through the forums and a lot of guides are outdated or iffy so I figure I'll just come out and ask. I'm not sure how hush hush people are with their specs, so I apologise if build sharing isn't a thing.

Anyway, that's all from me for now, but I'll probably think of more questions as I build up to my eventual return, thanks for reading!

Thread : General  Preview message : #942667  Replies : 2  Views : 564
posté February 06, 2016, 08:42:58 | #15

Quote (Madd1 @ 06 February 2016 01:06) *

Quote (Zadistforlife @ 06 February 2016 01:02) *
Is Remington a ghost town?
No. Remington has had multiple communities forcibly merged into it and is now by far the largest English primary international community and I believe the second largest community, although the system to check the statistics on this information has since been disabled, so I can only produce information that is a couple of months old

Well that's good and bad, but it's good to hear the community is stable, if a bit multicultural . Prior to my leaving the community was small with a handful of trolls and a few guilds who didn't do much, so eh.

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 06 February 2016 01:08) *
  1. You can just level new alts with Hero system and alt-tab "less".
  2. Remington is kinda okay, I think you wouldn't be too disappointed with population but who knows.
  3. Remington markets have already recovered, mostly because of numerous bans on exploiters and rollback.
Hope you return

1. I know, but my the progress loss is somewhat frustrating as my alts have achievements and titles which can no longer be attained sort of thing. I'm also unsure if achievements / stories gained on one character carries over e.g. I do a quest on my Osa, will my Eni and Sadida also get credit? Or will I have to repeat it 3 times?
  2. Given I'm mostly a solo player the population is always sketchy, but it's fun running 3 characters with a friend or two!
  3. Well that's good and bad, given the rollback.
I'm seriously thinking about it!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941992  Replies : 3  Views : 235
posté February 06, 2016, 01:02:30 | #16
Quick question(s) about character transfer Hi guys,

Ancient player here who rocked 6 accounts and sort of left a while ago. I've recently started to miss Wakfu (I can't quit you ;~ and due to time commitments I'm contemplating returning. I have been reading about the whole transferring characters to one account thing (most of my characters have achievements and blah blah) but am I correct in assuming this isn't worth the trouble? I have multiple accounts with 2-3 'high' level characters but it seems like it's a static $30 AUS to transfer a single character over? Spending hundreds of dollars in order to prevent alt tabbing seems quite.. well stupid.

That aside, how is the current state of the game? Is Ankama still being Ankama? Is Remington a ghost town? Has the whole duping thing completely destroyed any chance of the market recovering?

I feel if I did return using 3-4 accounts might be ideal, but I am tempted to just rock 2 with the heroes option, however from what I can gather it's probably cheaper just to rock multiple accounts.. $60 a month seems very expensive these days for an MMO, more so given the nature of Wakfu. I guess rocking 1 subbed account and 3 free to play accounts is an option, but seeing that rare drop in the 'you could have received this if you were subbed huehue' makes me a bit sad.

One last question about the heroes system, if you get an achievement on one character does it apply to all of your current heroes? Or do you need to repeat said quest sort of thing.

Anyways, sorry for the random questions / eventual rant, I did use the search tool, but got a whole lot of off topic stuff!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #941921  Replies : 3  Views : 235
posté January 21, 2016, 23:48:17 | #17

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 21 January 2016 20:58) *

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 21 January 2016 20:17) *

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 15 January 2016 03:43) *
As usual, a constructive thread I try to make to raise a real issue becomes a personal attack on me by "incognito" users.

Welcome to Wakfu.
lol, you said in many replies to ur own post that " I just like the attention.", so stop lying, for once
sarcasm buddy... sarcasm.

No, not really .

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #939567  Replies : 86  Views : 4414