Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

ThyHolyOverlo...'s profile
Statistics
913 Posts (1.05 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 12:54:15 | #1
He can heal with an air set or earth set, the only problem is that air items rarely have a healing bonus

This post has been edited by ThyHolyOverlord - July 24, 2014, 12:54:41.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756769  Replies : 4  Views : 93
posté Today - 08:47:27 | #2
1. Lumino's healing is based on his strongest element+healing %. General dmg is included. So if he has 200% water, 150% fire and 50% healing he will become a water type healer with a 200+50% bonus. Fire, air and earth won't be included in any of his heals.

2. yes

3. yes

4. Water gear is the only gear which has healing (because most healers are water type) so i highly suggest those

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756730  Replies : 4  Views : 93
posté Yesterday - 17:51:14 | #3
Yes sorry to say but you did miss something:

"
If you plan on going there, do not forget your equipment items and we have just the thing for you, with the new "
Account Chest
"! Yes, you got it!
With a Booster Pack, you will get a common chest for all your characters on the same account, with ten slots to share!
"

its right in the update news.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756521  Replies : 5  Views : 134
posté Yesterday - 14:58:24 | #4
I main a fire air xelor so i might be able of some help.

Aging is the key to adding extra dmg, its actually quite simple:

On tick (red) you remove initiative with fire spells, it doesn't change the turns or anything. It does activate aging

So to simplify you want to do the following on tick when you want to deal great dmg on a single mob
spell 1: cast aging on mob
spell 2: cast fire spell

on tock your fire spells become aoe spells and gain a larger area of effect, they won't work with aging this turn however.
spell 1: cast fire spell on group

A water xelor would use his aging on tock, on tock he gets a chance to remove ap and deals extra dmg when he used aging before:
spell 1: aging
spell 2: cast water spell

Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #756463  Replies : 3  Views : 56
posté Yesterday - 13:06:18 | #5
They removed it just like with all lvl 100 legendary weapons and miss freeze her set. Attack passives can be abused to much was used as a reason i think.

nowadays only milkar has a set effect and shushu gear.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756434  Replies : 3  Views : 122
posté July 22, 2014, 22:00:58 | #6
The dofus foggernaut can't make his appearance lore wise as it shows up in the wakfu anime, which happens then years after the game

Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #756190  Replies : 2  Views : 70
posté July 22, 2014, 21:59:01 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 22 July 2014 21:41) *
What makes you think it's free? If you need to do stuff to get it, doesn't that imply some sort of cost? I'm confused now.
Its free in the sense it doesn't drop from a mob and therefore much less random. I'm curious what you have to do for it as i haven't done the second dungeon yet.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756189  Replies : 8  Views : 483
posté July 22, 2014, 21:56:51 | #8
Jerry made a video i think but here is a summery of what you have to do:

to prepare a dragonturkey you have 3 stats tiredness, fear and another thing.

he gains fear every turn, when he gets 30 points its game over.
with the second spell you can remove 8 fear

he gains tiredness when he runs, loses it when he stands still. To win this fight you need to cast saddle when he has 10 tiredness and then capture it when he has 20 tiredness and the saddle.

if you approach him in a straight line he runs, when you walk to him diagonally he is easier to trap in a corner. I usually start with walking straight and make him tired, when he has run enough i walk diagonally. I think you can saddle and capture him in 1 turn (assuming you have enough third stat points)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756188  Replies : 4  Views : 316
posté July 22, 2014, 13:45:43 | #9
I personally believe the 70% movement speed is reserved for the ferox, almanax mount.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756006  Replies : 7  Views : 183
posté July 22, 2014, 13:36:02 | #10
They are in the english shops to, just look a couple of pages further in the item tab

Click here 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #756000  Replies : 2  Views : 156
posté July 22, 2014, 13:32:26 | #11
Its cosmetic and doesn't give a bonus, you can get the normal free mount if you only care about the dmg. The ogrine one is mostly for looks and only offers 25% more movement speed in comparison

obsidian is kinda expensive stuff to get, no wonder its pricey

This post has been edited by ThyHolyOverlord - July 22, 2014, 13:33:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755998  Replies : 7  Views : 183
posté July 22, 2014, 13:29:11 | #12

Quote (TruckPunchline @ 22 July 2014 13:17) *
"We will keep you updated on the progress of the update..."

I forgot what it was like being lied to here. It's good to see a lot has and hasn't changed!
Cmon no reason to be this negative, this happens every update so you prob knew it was going to be the same as always. Let dear Sabi catch her sleep  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755995  Replies : 7  Views : 251
posté July 22, 2014, 12:33:55 | #13
Troyle isn't the community guy anymore, he became the international manager of magical ponies or something. Made some idea about expanding to other countries whilst flying on them, either way we havent heard his big plan yet

They are recruiting people but no idea how its going.

This post has been edited by ThyHolyOverlord - July 22, 2014, 12:34:18.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755977  Replies : 7  Views : 251
posté July 22, 2014, 11:12:59 | #14
Lets see for a fire air type you generally want:

Prespic set (25) for fire dmg, wisdom
royal tofu (35) for fire and air dmg
Imperial gobball set (54) low dmg but 28 wisdom

Bonta (air) and brakmar (fire) riktus sets are nice to for players around 47

people generally wait getting a second element till they get the divine, infernal combo. I personally prefer to stat 10 kit skill so i can wear the better sets a lot faster, most of my classes are range based so they never walk that much.

edit:
after divine infernal kinda depends on how addicting you find that wisdom. People often wear nun (86) vampyro (95) and get white crow (105). Then you generally get all the stuff you can find as sets no longer matter

This post has been edited by ThyHolyOverlord - July 22, 2014, 11:17:22.
Thread : Eniripsa  Preview message : #755931  Replies : 1  Views : 68
posté July 21, 2014, 16:24:34 | #15
The olde fire eni summoner was so much when coney could turn super saiyan.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755691  Replies : 21  Views : 556
posté July 21, 2014, 12:32:28 | #16
Hush confirmed on the French side that there won't be a respec

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755638  Replies : 7  Views : 302
posté July 20, 2014, 19:14:20 | #17
Aaaand lets talk about the next shocking thing return of the token

Let me quote RYF, topic is here [url=http://www.wakfu.com/fr/forum/398-retours/363522-croupiers?page=1]Click here
. Hello everyone
Here is more information on the dealers currently in beta: On July 18, 2014 The croupiers have token price calculated in relation to their level and quality. This may yet give the type aberrations's 1 token low level ;-) ratios are more suited to objects at higher levels and superior qualities. Though currently too cheap to dealers, we want to make lower level items accessible without undue farm dungeons for a single piece of armor / weapon. Thus, prices in chips will readjusted without asking to 10 times the dungeons have a low range level - to follow in future updates of the BETA = ^ __ ^ = This will of course influence the crafts associated with medium / long term.

Boss drop 10 tokens provided once defeated by a player.Tokens are in the inventory of quests (will be changed later to move inventory in special tokens).Tokens are of course non-exchangeable.
4 active dealers on the BETA.
Astrub city / plainsKeep Chacha (Mother Michou - chaterie)Dungeon Cemetery ( new ) - currently emptyDungeon Piou ( new - for same nations now)Astrub Sewer:
Larvae dungeon

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755501  Replies : 184  Views : 7908
posté July 20, 2014, 17:25:28 | #18
The dungeon level cap certainly makes players experience the entire game. I think it will do them well  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #755477  Replies : 184  Views : 7908
posté July 20, 2014, 16:52:24 | #19

Quote (kurokat @ 20 July 2014 14:23) *
Ahahahahahaha... hahaha.... hahaha... ha.........

Sorry, that's out of my system now. It was rude.

On a serious note, you obviously haven't played a Xelor long or correctly. Xelor's have one of THEE HIGHEST damage outputs in the game. They just happen to be one of the hardest classes to master with the ticktock mechanic and the changing spells that come with it. If you want a further explination as to why this is, I suggest you direct your attention to the Xelor section of the forums, or the Guide section as there are a couple amazing guides and discussions located there explaining why. They have had one of the most amazing revamps we've had and nothing should be changed.

- Kat
Kat is lying Ankama, don't listen to her!

Xelor is really weak, we need like 50 more base dmg with hand to make the dmg more comparable to Iop. Also aging is so nerved compared to the previous update it doesn't even double the dmg like it used to T_T

And i agree with whatever, we need more hours on the dial. Everyone know there are 24 hours and not 12!

Thread : General  Preview message : #755468  Replies : 7  Views : 193
posté July 20, 2014, 11:18:55 | #20
Thus far i'm really enjoying what Ankama's done with the class, its a large improvement. Here is my feedback:

Overal:
I understand you wanted to give the sram range and at the same time reuse as many animations that you can but the animations don't "feel good" with the range. Sram has 3 roles, the fire executioner, the water thief/supporter and the air backstabbing positioner.

I really miss 3 things near the HP heart, one pouch with what you stole, one effect of your traps and lastly your weakness level. Its especially confusing that you have to look at your already full status bar with what you want to take again.

Fire, the executioner:
  • The animation of the first spell (executioner) is lacking for the damage it does
  • The fire scythe animation first better with the effects of the first spell, you execute someone with a scythe,
  • the chained dagger animation looks better with spells that have range, perhaps you can switch the 2 animations?
  • If you want to use daggers for ranged attacks as you currently do i suggest adding some blood lines or make the current lines a lot more visible.
  • The healing limit of 1000HP is nice in the beginning but will be very annoying later in the game as our hp keeps rising, i suggest capping it on XX% of your HP
  • I don't see the point of first blood not giving hemorrhage
  • Bled dry is to powerful with that range and special effect while i find first blood and torment not tempting enough to use

Water, the thief:
  • Sramshackle has way to much range (and animation doesn't fit with it)
  • Animations feel all the same, bloody ripoff should have a special animation as thats the "special attack"
  • Lowering the dmg with 250% at lvling 200 is to much.
  • at 140 i can lower the dmg of a mob with 120% every turn, is way to powerful, can you add a condition like "Can only be cast on the same player/monster every 2 turns"
  • I think sramshackle should not have that aoe, swidlesram and kleptosram to weak compared to it
  • Water trap should give hyperactive like al AP remove spells
Air, the backstabbing positioner
  • Fear has a to high range, you should make it like air sacs with range increasing with the level. Now low level players can abuse it with sramshackle
  • Overal i miss the bonus backstab dmg here
  • Forceful blow should have its animation changed as it now hits 3 cells, trowing dagger is better
  • The teleport trap is to powerful, it should have a penalty somehow
  • Teleport should also have a marker when it will teleport (to show that the 2 traps are connected)
  • Trauma's animation shockwave doesn't feel right with its current range, can you change it to a smaller one?
  • Casting tricky blow in the air doesn't push you anymore, either change the decryption or fix the bug
  • Nothing states that there is a cap of placing 2 air glyphs on the field, water and fire can be places according to control
Passives
  • It is unclear what "Off-play" means, i think you mean "when you don't deal dmg the next turn" as i become invisible even as i lay traps 2 turns. It would be much simpler if you just change the effect to "become invisible for 1 turn" and remove the whole dmg thing
  • Crit doesn't show in your stats
  • I like that dodge and lock give crit, its a nice passive
As i said before, you did a wonderful job with the class and I'm looking forward to the next test!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #755414  Replies : 15  Views : 490