Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Revenant-Vers...'s profile
Statistics
68 Posts (0.07 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté December 24, 2015, 17:10:52 | #1
doubt I'll win but its worth a shot.

Thread : News  Preview message : #933988  Replies : 39  Views : 1896
posté December 24, 2015, 08:37:45 | #2
Ankama cares exponentially more about their profit than playerbase and community combined, this has proven true over the years and continues to do so. I, many of my friends and many friends of my friends have contacted support, genuinely asking for assistance in the most polite ways possible, and support has either been too incompetent to assist, followed a set script and/or completely ignored problem, or flat out refused to assist in anyway shape or form without an explanation.

Thread : News  Preview message : #933936  Replies : 30  Views : 1343
posté December 18, 2015, 21:14:19 | #3
Closed Closed

This post has been edited by Revenant-Verse - December 18, 2015, 21:19:14.
Reason for edit : closed
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #932812  Replies : 1  Views : 181
posté December 12, 2015, 00:59:24 | #4

Quote (Sabi @ 11 December 2015 17:00) *
The alt had great potential, they might even have become one of the best adventurers the World of Twelve has to offer. But! They got stuck on a secondary account, forgotten and covered with dust. Today, that’s over and now this alt can join the ranks of heroes and become great! All thanks to our new transfer a character to another account service.Your characters are scattered on different accounts? Now you can send them to one account and create an unstoppable team. All contained in the power of the transfer a character to another account service. This service will be available next week (we'll communicate the exact date next week!)

So, what do you need to know?

The characters which are transferred, from one account to another, keep:
All items in the character’s inventory, including quest items. All items that are equipped to the character. The character’s spell deck customization. The character’s Haven Bag. The character’s nation. The character will remain in the same guild. The character’s citizenship points.
What remains on the original account?
Items within the account chest. The character’s sidekicks. Awaiting items in the gift interface. The friends list.
However, the following can be transferred under certain conditions:
Your sidekick can be transferred providing they are removed from the sidekick interface and placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory. Your sidekick’s equipment, providing it is placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory. The contents of your account chest, providing those items are placed within the (to-be-transferred) character’s inventory. Some additional explanations:
This service compliments the Heroes System and now you can join your characters together on one account and play these characters at the same time in an epic shock company!

Bringing new high level characters to your account will boost your company rank and you’ll receive new rewards!

Say goodbye to inactive alts as you can now bring them to your main account and see that they do not gather dust!

Important notices:
When transferring a character to a pre-existing account, the two must be at least four months old and the surname attached to these accounts must be the same. You must be able to authenticate both accounts (with the Ankama Authenticator). Both accounts must be certified. Both accounts must be from the same community and server (character transfer between Remington and Nox is not possible, for example.) If you do not have enough character slots available at the time of the transfer, you will be offered, at the time of transfer, to acquire additional character slots (providing they do not exceed the maximum number of slots.) This service is not available to Steam players. Price:
The price for this service is 15,000 Ogrines. At launch of this service, it will only be possible to purchase it with Ogrines.

Payment for this service takes into account of Ogrines accumulated on both accounts (the original account and the destination account), if necessary. For example, if you have 10,000 Ogrines in Account A and 5,000 Ogrines in Account B, you can use the service with these two accounts.

To conclude, if you have any questions about the service, please feel free to ask and we’ll try to answer all of your queries!
Personally I find this to be a bit dumb. It is a great idea, I'll give it that.
However, the combined cost of a sub, heroes, and transfer is just a bit absurd, so most will continue to use multi accounts. Even more so with collectors like me that buy costume ogrines items.

I would be completely down for this if the "Hero system" were free or came with the sub, but the way I see it transferring these heroes would just make them "Gather Dust" on the main account after a while. I wouldn't say all, but many aren't going to pay for the Sub, Heroes and Transfer system all at the same time.

Thread : News  Preview message : #931167  Replies : 81  Views : 3593
posté December 06, 2015, 04:49:36 | #5

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 04 December 2015 00:10) *
Dofus Lores: World of Twelve

Thanks

Quote (Aigees @ 03 December 2015 18:11) *
Maybe you should read this thread. Its a huge mess, but it will answer a lot of your questions.

I'll try to make out what I can xD

Quote (Gunnerwolfang @ 04 December 2015 00:10) *
Dofus Lores: World of Twelve

Thanks a bunch

Quote (Lovely-Aces @ 04 December 2015 01:10) *
Other than reading the general lore thread, you should might as well read the comics (though I am uncertain which ones) you might be able to find them unoficially translated in english online.

Haha hopefully I can find them

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #929923  Replies : 9  Views : 599
posté December 04, 2015, 05:10:54 | #6

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 04 December 2015 03:52) *
perhaps you can write a ticket asking to return one skin to your, let's say, gift interface so you may redeem it with your other char, or simply transfer the skin to another character (if it's not linked already).
It can be transferred to another character through the account bank in the inventory, but I don't have a dragosteed for another character.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #929425  Replies : 4  Views : 399
posté December 04, 2015, 03:30:19 | #7
Sticky Situation w/ Mounts So a couples months or years back I bought an obsidian trappings skin for my mount before going on Hiatus, at the time I did not know that it was a skin and thought it was the actual mount in a bundle, I was a Iop back then though.

Unfortunately, I returned months/years later to find it was not the mount and that I screwed up and worse, I could not equip it to my dragoturkey, I needed the dragosteed.

However, I decided to buy the Black Crow Pack to get the Dragosteed and the 30% booster and was like woah I get a second trappings maybe I can trade it, I then claim both trappings from my gift box, find that no only are both untradable, but to even utilize my second trappings I'll need a second dragosteed.

So I have a completely useless item that I can't gift to another player or use in any way without spending more to use it, I'm not sure if this deems a refund or not since I know I messed up, but I was wondering what others thought on this particular topic.

I'm not saying I want my money back of course, but being able to trade it out for a skin I can use or give it to a friend would be great, I don't like items I paid for having no purpose in my inventory T-T. I enjoy supporting ankama and would like to do so in the future as long as the products I buy or more "functional" say to speak.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #929406  Replies : 4  Views : 399
posté December 03, 2015, 17:50:47 | #8
Thank god its huppermage and not ouginac, I don't want to play a bloody dog, cats and pandas are enough.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #929272  Replies : 287  Views : 15983
posté December 03, 2015, 17:49:41 | #9
Wakfu Lore and 12 Gods (Probably Much More) I would like to learn more about wakfu's lore specifically all the gods and their roles and positions relationship-wise to one another how they affected the world of twelve, I've been using the wiki as a source of information but I want to find more reliable sources of information, does anyone know where I can find this?

I read that there were originally 10 gods, then 2 sisters came in making it 12, with the release of pandawas it became 13, but with fogg, elio, and huppermage into the picture is it now the World of 15?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #929271  Replies : 9  Views : 599
posté November 26, 2015, 23:04:47 | #10

Quote (Sabi @ 26 November 2015 16:30) *
You might well be a Dragoturkey thief, but you can still wear your heart on your sleeve! Want proof? Skank Hivin invites you to celebrate with him… by knocking the stuffing out of the prices in the Shop and filling it full of promos! And the proof’s in the pudding as the bargains are going to last 6 days! Up till Tuesday, December 1 10:59 PM GMT / 2:59 PM PST / 5:59 PM EST, celebrate Skank Hivin by tucking into some tasty reductions from the Shop!

What costume is that second from the left right next to ping gobball I don't see it in the shop o-o

Thread : News  Preview message : #927869  Replies : 23  Views : 1643
posté November 18, 2015, 23:44:46 | #11
Well I'll skip out on these characters, I'll admit its nice seeing the game still being updated, but I'm not sure what huppermages offer in the world of wakfu, I think the story needs more work.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926510  Replies : 77  Views : 3935
posté November 18, 2015, 23:40:57 | #12
Also to all players of wakfu in Amara: Do not quit, Send messages to support for items that you have lost, you must be willing to try or fight for what you worked for if you are deserving of anything of all.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926509  Replies : 134  Views : 5286
posté November 18, 2015, 23:38:18 | #13
Of course if the compensation is too much to give to just the leader it can be split between the highest ranked officials and leader, All haven world items such as trophies and handyman craftables can also be auto-sent to their gift boxes in the top right. Hopefully this isn't too much of a problem, because although I don't play with the players of Amara, I dislike seeing Wakfu lose more people anywhere as it creates a negative impact on the COMMUNITY as a whole, keep your players ankama even if you have to give them bonuses.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926507  Replies : 134  Views : 5286
posté November 18, 2015, 23:34:38 | #14
I'm from the nox server and I approve that people in Amara do deserve adequate compensation not just some throw out items like fire works, I wouldnt mind if they got like 25mil like that one dude's haven world, because most active players in my server have around 40mil+ worth or more. I wouldn't say its an unfair advantage during migration because they worked for it, yeah they might be able to use the money on something else instead of a haven world this time, but that money can help them influence the economy and the economy needs as many new buyers/sellers as we can get, if they come into the economy with nothing, its also as if they are as good as dead.

Thread : News  Preview message : #926505  Replies : 134  Views : 5286
posté November 12, 2015, 17:23:12 | #15
This procedure is pretty expensive, what is stopping us from multilogging on different clients aside from badly built computers? Is there any other perk to the hero system other than being able to level up multiple characters at the same time?

Thread : News  Preview message : #925387  Replies : 82  Views : 4524
posté November 12, 2015, 17:20:38 | #16

Quote (Aigees @ 12 November 2015 16:53) *

Quote (Sabi @ 12 November 2015 16:00) *
Feeling weary, discouraged or perhaps you're lacking motivation just like the leaves of the trees falling during autumn.
Yes.
Yes x2.

Thread : News  Preview message : #925385  Replies : 20  Views : 1523
posté November 12, 2015, 17:15:37 | #17
Hey this advertising would be really nice if we received a wakfu reward, thereby promoting both games at the same time!

That would also make this wakfu related, also I would only tell my friends to support the kickstarter if they got something in a game from it.

I totally appreciate the artwork, ringtone and background, but I'll probably never use it or show it to anyone, and if I told anyone to help kick-start this for any of those rewards, they would laugh at me, because it appears too child or they can rip it off the internet later.

This post has been edited by Revenant-Verse - November 12, 2015, 17:17:50.
Thread : News  Preview message : #925384  Replies : 49  Views : 3020
posté November 12, 2015, 17:09:31 | #18

Quote (shankissimo @ 12 November 2015 06:26) *

Quote (Revenant-Verse @ 12 November 2015 00:16) *
This still has not happened T-T. I did the kitty dungeon for lucky red tuft only to find out its not LUCKY TUFT, how am I supposed to craft a level 5 ITEM. So I'm like maybe I need to farm the boss, the next time I bring my enutrof and 4 multimen and no Lucky Tuft drops, @#$! this game.

So I decided to not craft the damn last piece of the set, but my OCD for collecting every set may torture me more in the future.

P.S. I had to kill about 100 bow meow to get 5 keys for that stupid dungeon for a full party, on the bright side I had enough adventure sets to gear every player in astrub center at the time, which is about 20 or so players. Yeah this game isn't as active as it used to be...
Droprates are a thing you know... 5% means 1/20 tries. The fact that you had to kill 100 bow meows to drop 6 keys only proves you were either lucky or had PP - you were supposed to kill 120 bow meows.
Theoretically you need to run the dungeon 3 times with a full party (no multimen) if you want to drop 1 lucky tuft. Happy Farming!

P.S.: You could've gotten 6 keys by killing like 6 bow meows and crafting the keys from humus they frequently drop.
Ok you see I would have never known that, how does humus become a key, anyways yeah I had an enutrof that is why my PP was high. I assumed the keys would drop way more often because I had an enutrof, but instead I got everything but keys... But I dont want to run that damn dungeon 15 times with a full party just to craft the damn boots, the boots will probably drop before then from the boss (hopefully).

Another thing, where can I find drop rate percentages? Is there a reedit chart somewhere? If not someone should have seriously started one ages ago.

This post has been edited by Revenant-Verse - November 12, 2015, 17:10:37.
Reason for edit : A question.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #925381  Replies : 15  Views : 1533
posté November 12, 2015, 17:06:42 | #19
Awesome thanks.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #925380  Replies : 3  Views : 278
posté November 12, 2015, 17:05:21 | #20
Would this setup also work with a tri-build? I'm Fire/Air right now, but I intend to go Tri to be somewhat tanky with coagulation stacks, I'm currently sitting at level 119, but I'm not sure what gear to get and am currently using my old Crobak/Yecht set.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #925379  Replies : 5  Views : 728