Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

malickft's profile
Statistics
6 Posts (0.01 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté January 31, 2014, 16:54:51 | #1
They are updating the beta server and fixing up several feca problems ( bugs, nerf, buff, who knows)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #672549  Replies : 4  Views : 319
posté August 27, 2013, 01:45:21 | #2
Its official... enjoying this last content. then im out. 1 wp on fortifying ? fck. this. shit. They should have just kept it on revit.

-Bee

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #596427  Replies : 307  Views : 11335
posté July 27, 2013, 16:19:09 | #3
Join my guild ,Illuminati. We'll be glad to enjoy this game with you guys still you choose to leave or stay.

We are usually all on around 5 pm est.

IGN: beezy, rayzi, enini, enira.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #580515  Replies : 3  Views : 524
posté July 26, 2013, 23:28:15 | #4
Hi, all.

Just keep this thread up to date. Former Dofus player and Current wakfu player ,Bee(zy) speaking. We glad of the few recruits that joined us. Recruitment window is still open.

Been in Illuminati for a year now. Seen people come and go. Now i want to see more people coming into Illuminati. For all the former Dofus players, you know how certain guilds have kept on going and moving as a unit throughout the years. Those guilds are now lvl 150+. They only achieved that through team work and dedication. That's what we thrive for.

I don't care if you're lvl 1 or 120, geared or not, the most hated person on the server or the most loved, part of the most hated guild on the server etc... All I care about is that you're able to play enough to do high level dungeons ( when you get to the lvl, ofc).

So if you're dedicated person, trying to enjoy wakfu to the fullest and you're looking for a serious guild to actually do things with,

Hit us up.

- Beezy, Rayzi, Enini, Enira - Captain, Third-in-Command

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #580275  Replies : 4  Views : 861
posté July 01, 2013, 11:18:10 | #5
There are a lot of negative comments here. Maybe those are people salty that their strat got leaked, maybe it's people just mad because they cant beat mog , or maybe people that are just mad about anything an everything... idk?

I say. Try the strat and if you beat it, great.

There possibly is a water class that can be a DD for mog, but i know if i share this theory ( and if it works) them haters gonna hate and they will most likely going to try to start some stupid drama. F*ck them. They are taking a GAME way too seriously.

Getting that 70 % debuff off a water DD should allow it to hit mog like the training room punching bag. Hint: I only know of one class that can debuff itself for a low ap cost.

Bee 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #567791  Replies : 40  Views : 2612