Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Pyralless's profile
Statistics
548 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
Personal description
Hi there everyone
I'm from New Zealand (GMT+13) I run a guild called Mystic on my main character which is called Zip. If you would like to join we accept all subscribed and English speaking members no matter what your nation is Don't be afraid if you're new, I love taking care of newer players
Contact me in game for an invite.

A little about me:
I'm from New Zealand, which is a separate country from Australia by the way. I am an artistic person and love to draw, but am currently pursuing my studies in Biomedical Sciences involving cellular biology and chemistry. I'm friendly and approachable and love helping out people in game. I've been Ecologist for Bonta a few times and still (and always will) care deeply about the ecosystem in Wakfu. I have previous experience in Dofus, but mostly Wakfu, I started playing Wakfu in the closed French beta in 2008 and haven't stopped since  
Recent forum activity