Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

VoidSettler's profile
Statistics
298 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté July 04, 2015, 13:45:57 | #1
Most people gave up gathering info on Zeorus' class-revamps I think, as he doesn't check this thread, and I doubt everyone feels like dumping stuff on the French forums.

We're basically just bickering amongst ourselves over here without it leading to anything.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 04, 2015, 13:46:46.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882142  Replies : 297  Views : 6841
posté July 02, 2015, 19:22:41 | #2
Oh fun

Let's see, obviously there are some of which I fall into myself here, and have not been named yet:

The Isolated: A player whom fervently declines to partake in any form of interaction, be it PvP, PvE, Trade or any social interaction, with practically everyone on the server - aside from a very few select people.

The Snail: A person whom despite their continues dedication and knowledge of the game, somehow levels his characters up to the equivelent of a snail. A dead snail perhaps even.

The Sniper: Oldschool one, especially common around the time when events start coming up again: That person whom you notice keeps going into combat with a group of mobs you want to kill to get your (holiday) achievement finished.

The Decline-Ignorant: A person whom keeps sending you friendly challenge requests even after you have declined them once, or twice, or a million times. Perhaps eventually they want to, right, RIGHT?!?

The Rainmaker: A person who sprays the ground with reli.. wait.

The Hooks: The Hooks.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 02, 2015, 19:23:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881604  Replies : 63  Views : 1518
posté June 27, 2015, 15:40:31 | #3
Addition to my playtesting experience:

The active utilities really need to benefit Earth and/or Fire as well. As it is now, practically everything is almost entirely focussed on Stasis (much like the first Foggernaut version).

Please make it so the Microbots, Motherfogger, Cybot and Fogginator mode feel more cohesive to be used along with a non-Stasis build - One idea could be to strengthen blockades on top of Microbots, for Motherfogger to incorporate more (unique) fire/earth spells much like the Motherfogger on live, and for Cybot/Fogginator to provide better mechanical cohesion/buffs with the Fire/Earth mechanics as well (Perhaps more inspiring to do if also providing fire with lingering fire zones again from the old Foggernaut, as described in my previous post - Sorry to mention it again, I just really loved the sight of it! ;D)

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 27, 2015, 15:43:24.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880215  Replies : 263  Views : 5468
posté June 27, 2015, 03:29:04 | #4
I still wish something more creative was done, or can still be implemented, with the individual Stasis/Fire spells.
Earth feels inspired, with nice variety between every spell, Fire and Stasis are just copies with different areas/ranges, mostly.

I was still hoping we would see a return of the lingering fire areas on some fire spells, much like the older Foggernaut - Similarly, I was hoping to have slightly more reason to pick one Stasis Spell over the other by now, like having additional effects when a microbot or rails is within the area.

Also, I thought we were finally going beyond a design where one spell (microbot) is a neccesity just to have others work (cybot/motherfogger) - They should rez one underneath them when not cast directly on top of an existing microbot, or refund the 1 AP when they are - a passive that would actually make a whole rail structure deadlier for enemies to stand on would be nice too, or anything else that would enhance the rail-building concept. (As described above)

I am very pleased with Earth's conceptual direction though.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880084  Replies : 263  Views : 5468
posté June 25, 2015, 20:22:51 | #5

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 25 June 2015 20:15) *
I just realized that it will be a nightmare to pick a damage stat for ecaflips. Half of the spells are range, half are close combat; half are AoE, the other half is single target; not to mention ambiguous ones (is up to scratch close combat or ranged, for instance? What about hunter, is it AoE, single target, ranged, close combat? I know die alright is bugged with not picking single target OR AoE damage right now...). Shouldn't this be taken in account?

They.. have?

If you feel like using all of them, take General Damage. It's exactly there for people whom want to be versatile.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879491  Replies : 290  Views : 7261
posté June 25, 2015, 16:19:41 | #6
Not surprising to me anymore, I have learned by now to expect the worst when new features like these are being added.

I was hoping that this feature would be incorporated with the existing subscription models, as oppossed to a seperate fee - If not, well, I'll likely just spend money on this 'instead' of a Subscription I guess.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879392  Replies : 243  Views : 3709
posté June 23, 2015, 16:36:23 | #7
You just missed it then, it was raining all the time just a while back,

Relics!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878832  Replies : 13  Views : 589
posté June 23, 2015, 11:50:57 | #8
Some possible ideas for mechanics to spice up the Eniripsa's mechanics: In case Dy7 is still open for mechanical suggestions:

- 'Contingency' healing on a water spell. After having healed an ally, place a contingency buff on them with a value equal to the amount healed (1 turn) - When the ally receives an equal amount of damage (or more) while the contingency is on them, the ally is healed once again for the same amount.

Effectively, this would make a heal trigger twice, but only if the ally is being hit again.

- Synnergy with marks on water: A water spell could damage or debuff enemies that are marked with fire spells.

- Propagator on Water and Fire: Water could have propagator using/generating effects as well when used under Unnatural Remedies.

Fire could remove marks on enemies prematurely with a Propagator cost, dealing damage to the enemy, healing allies around the enemy and providing the Mark's buff on allies around the enemy.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 23, 2015, 11:51:36.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878786  Replies : 170  Views : 4674
posté June 21, 2015, 14:42:16 | #9
3xcited! (If I am right and you are working on the Foggernaut), could Fire spells please have fire-lingering effects back, much like the Eliothrope's 'Torrential Flux' ? - I was sad to see that Grou had removed this mechanic over time instead of doing more with it.

It would be really nice seeing whole areas blazing with Flame Thrower or Flame Fervor again.  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878222  Replies : 263  Views : 5468
posté June 20, 2015, 20:50:40 | #10
No worry: Every single class will get a way to regen Wakfu, its now a core game concept. - By that I mean, outside of the foundation of an elemental spell.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 20, 2015, 20:52:38.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878045  Replies : 170  Views : 4674
posté June 18, 2015, 14:02:56 | #11

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2015 13:44) *
Dance Death
· 2 AP 1 WP
· Cast on self only
· 1 cast every 3 turns
· +2 MP for 2 turns
· If the Masked Spirit is in play :
- o +2 AP for 2 turns
- o Revives all allies with 20% HP max and applies Convalescent
- o Unsummons the Masked Spirit

Whoooaa!

Though I will be honoust, would it perhaps be a better idea to switch the AP and MP bonus, or even move both to 'when not having the Double out'. This is making the Double, as awesome as it is, even more a neccesity.
Buffing the Masque for not having the Double out would grant strategic choices and differences in playstyle.

MY POOR SLOT LIMITATIONS THOUGH - I want to use everything!  

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 18, 2015, 14:52:21.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877102  Replies : 365  Views : 8933
posté June 18, 2015, 11:43:00 | #12

Quote (Nox16 @ 18 June 2015 02:41) *
technically stasis is prismatic damage to the lowest res. If the mob has low fire res your attacks are fire attacks the only instance it hasnt been that way was the original stasis which was its own thing and ignored all res.

Actually, now that you mention it indeed, it pretty much is indeed. I was more concerned about the technical side of how Stasis itself is being accumulated damage wise though. As in, I'd hate to see it become 'whichever element you have the highest'. Here's hoping the damage still molds itself to the element which the enemy hates the most!

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 18, 2015, 11:45:20.
Thread : Foggernaut  Preview message : #877069  Replies : 42  Views : 3438
posté June 18, 2015, 10:59:38 | #13

Quote (Dy7 @ 18 June 2015 00:45) *
Spoil of the Voodoll :

Voodoll
• The new version is close to the online one
• Modifiable range
• Cast on straight line
• Cast on enemy only
• Summons Voodoll in front of the Sadida (requires a free cell)
• The Voodoll is linked to targeted enemy
• Damage done by allies to the Voodoll will be redirected to the enemy linked with the Voodoll
- o The damage is also increased by 10-20% with the passive Wild Whispers
- o Does not redirect area damage
• Damage done by ennemies to the Voodoll are not redirected
• The Voodoll is considered as an opponent for both teams : it allow both team to inflict damage to the Voodoll with any spell, even those who do not do damage to allies
• The Voodoll remains for 2 turn
• Spell has a cooldown of 2 turns
• Voodoll HP are decreased, to make it very vulnerable to attack opponents
• When the Voodoll die (after two turns or being killed by an opponent), the enemy loses the "damage redirection flag"
• If the enemy dies, the Voodoll also dies, having no reason to remain

Thank you so much for bringing back the original mechanic  

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 18, 2015, 10:59:53.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #877059  Replies : 1006  Views : 15560
posté June 13, 2015, 22:24:40 | #14
At least a certain regular in this thread was smart enough to log in with an alt to say such degenerative remarks!
One day sentence structuring will include capitalized lettering however.

We'll have to see where its going with the Osa. From what I read the changes might not even appear with next week's update. Perhaps thankfully so, as this looks like a big enough conceptual change that it wouldn't go over well within their proposed timeframe.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 13, 2015, 22:32:49.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #875016  Replies : 144  Views : 5696
posté June 13, 2015, 01:52:08 | #15
Ok, I managed to get the Voodoll to work, after turning on Murmures of course.

It redirects damage to, exactly one square, 3 squares in front of whichever direction Voodoll is facing. Yes, it's that specific - It's effectively an uncontrollable/turnable Cybot without a larger area.

Please make it rebound to the closest target within a certain radius of the Voodoll if this is conceptually the route for the voodoll to go, much like how Skale's attacks are. That'd make it a lot more practical to use.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 13, 2015, 02:07:44.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874707  Replies : 1006  Views : 15560
posté June 12, 2015, 23:53:35 | #16
Yeah I love the sticky bomb feature. Sure it comes with its own problems: You can't throw multiple of the same bombs on people (but you can throw all different types on someone), the explosion does not cause a chain explosion. I'm sure it won't count as a natural explosion either for other effects.. although this is pure guesstimating.

However, there's a many possible uses for this in certain situations indeed, like sticking a bunch on a tank to maximize efficientsy - it won't hurt him!

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874665  Replies : 101  Views : 3956
posté June 12, 2015, 23:15:27 | #17
The change to Voodoll is activated by enabling the passive: Murmures Sauvages, which in itself gives the Ultra-Powerful a once per turn ability to control a doll. Anyhoo, the other effect, initiated by friendlies damaging the voodoll.

Damage is redirected 3 cells in front of of the voodoll.

Damage done is increased by 10%

Area damage is not redirected.

EDIT: I don't know how it works either I guess. If it's supposed to have an area or a rebound, it does not seem to work for me currently - Perhaps only allies can trigger it, but the new interface seems borked, I can't add any heroes or sidekicks atm.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 12, 2015, 23:28:29.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874647  Replies : 1006  Views : 15560
posté June 12, 2015, 21:06:45 | #18

Quote (Nox16 @ 12 June 2015 20:20) *
As a final thing i do want to say the thing that maybe upsets me the most is from what i hear the dev zeorous who's working on the xelor revamp doesnt read any but the french forums so our feedback is potentially pointless because from what i read on teh french forums they all seem to love the changes. So unless a cm or another dev forwards our concerns i doubt any of the feedback actually matters. That makes me unbelievably sad.

That is actually somewhat concerning. Perhaps the other Devs can relay info? Else I guess you could always barge in and translate a text into the French forums.

I tend to agree that AP giving has become more cumbersome than it should be right now. The accelerator cap of 3 should at least be 5 again, as well as them bringing back the mechanic that AP will go to different people when such a cap is reached.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 12, 2015, 21:10:33.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874570  Replies : 138  Views : 5045
posté June 12, 2015, 20:39:57 | #19

Quote (redheadedprod @ 12 June 2015 18:53) *
explobombs: increases dmg deal indirectly (so bombs?) by 20%. you can now launch bombs on allies (sticky bomb) that explode at the start of their turn.

All I ever wanted for Christmas! (Or summer, that's fine too) - I can finally send my friends into combat, strapped to bombs!  

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874557  Replies : 101  Views : 3956
posté June 12, 2015, 20:35:11 | #20
I already believe Masque is going to win the grand prize of this entire revamp session. I'm simply in love.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #874552  Replies : 365  Views : 8933