Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

VoidSettler's profile
Statistics
310 Posts (0.24 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté August 04, 2015, 17:20:58 | #1
Welp, hopefully they will acknowledge all of this as a critical issue - I can't imagine myself playing with 'these' issues  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #894743  Replies : 15  Views : 867
posté August 04, 2015, 02:09:49 | #2
Put a thread up about this during beta, yet unfortunately it did not get a lot of response - Most of the people on the beta obviously did not care much to test how practical the new deck system would work on lower character people, and those higher level just keep saying "Well you'll have something to look out for".

The first draft of the deck system was even worse though, you only had say 4 spells to start with, but it's still really depressing to play the game on most classes between lvl 20 and 60 in its current state, least imho. The fight against the Mother Larva on a new Sacrier was pure hell even below level 20, as practically all map manipulative skills were still locked out for me at that point.

One of my friends that (unfortunately) hardly plays just logs in every once in a while now to feed on free XP from Hunter's Quests. He doesn't even feel like wanting to play with so many of his old mechanics still barred.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - August 04, 2015, 02:10:26.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #894505  Replies : 7  Views : 278
posté August 02, 2015, 14:02:08 | #3
Time to necro this (thankfully-not-too-old) Thread -

Trying to get my Cloudy Cottons too currently, after having done around 7 runs without dropping a single one, I don't believe it is working exactly like mentioned (As in, it sounds like there should be a chance for everyone in the party to drop one? Thus multiple cottons could even drop in one run, like say the Royal Gobball Wools?)

This is not the only place that has been bothering me for drops, it feels like acquiring Disco Pearls from the Hammam dungeon is just about as conkers as getting Cloudy Cottons. It's insanely demotivating a process to do, not to mention the questionmarks it raises as some of the orange crafts demand around 10 or so of them.

Would it seriously not hurt to have drops like these drop more frequently? I have litterally managed to plaster my walls now with LOWER droprate Shovel drops from that dungeon, something I should technically be happy about.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #893882  Replies : 11  Views : 970
posté July 30, 2015, 14:25:39 | #4
Osa revamp without capture system just around the corner. There's your answer.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892950  Replies : 82  Views : 1999
posté July 10, 2015, 19:25:27 | #5
Absolutely punishing to me. I probably have over 25 pages worth of gifts, stuff that I can definitely not put anywhere right now, given the gifts' tendancy to be account/character bound.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #885427  Replies : 4  Views : 350
posté July 10, 2015, 19:20:09 | #6
This has got to be the most inhuman change ever, I probably have over 25 pages, and absolutely no room to put all the stuff anywhere.

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #885424  Replies : 1  Views : 86
posté July 09, 2015, 14:42:45 | #7
Same here, either doesn't let me scroll past the first 5 tabs, or its simply all gone (which I don't hope)

Thread : 1.43 Bug Reports  Preview message : #884697  Replies : 1044  Views : 820
posté July 08, 2015, 12:34:03 | #8
Could anyone confirm whether or not Charade is actually working currently? My client never shows the information of the Revive effect - in fact, my whole client kind of breaks the moment I rightclick it (Things not responding anymore etc)

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #884006  Replies : 256  Views : 23623
posté July 07, 2015, 00:17:32 | #9
Is Renewal supposed to be a blank effect on the Beta still, or did it end up being broken? I had not checked it in some time.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882734  Replies : 377  Views : 12577
posté July 06, 2015, 21:57:10 | #10

Quote (Danchoou @ 06 July 2015 20:17) *
Sorry by bonus hp I meant only from stats. Everything else contributes to base hp afaik (unless it specifically says % hp), even sac/eni bonuses. So bonus hp from stats scales with those and armor scales with absolutely anything that contributed to your max hp.

Oh I see what you mean now - The armour obviously boosts itself based on the additional HP you might have also spend points on.
Still, every point spend on armour is 4% you miss out on in raw HP - And that 4% of raw HP keeps being more as well every time you take it (not percentually, but in raw value).

To me it still seems that you effectively seem to get the exact same value in raw HP, that you seem get in Armour, for every point spend - Just that one is a shield, and thus temporary hitpoints, and the other is not.

Im sorry if I sound ignorant, I'm probably still not seeing something the right way - What I'm really trying to figure out if its worth taking the armour on any class with a certain setup (other than the Feca with a passive booster for shields).

The Rock passive seems to boost shields too, but it also boosts HP again by 30% - I have not figured out if that passive turns the table in terms of choice.

EDIT: Derp, I finally see - The shield is calculated 'after' the additional HP is calculated. Thank you!  

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 06, 2015, 22:07:17.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882703  Replies : 105  Views : 5280
posté July 06, 2015, 20:05:50 | #11

Quote (Danchoou @ 06 July 2015 19:46) *
Armor scales with max hp. Bonus hp scales only with base hp. So if you have something like 50% bonus hp your armor will be at 6% of base hp while bonus hp will remain at 4% base hp... if that made sense.

Oh and btw armor is counterproductive for berserker classes, since it effectively pushes your 50% hp mark lower compared to pure hp (which also pushes it lower but less so). It will probably still be worth it, though.

When you say base HP, does that still mean any HP bonusses acquired from the gear you are wearing? - But obviously not effects like a Sacrier/Foggernaut/Eniripsa combat HP boost then, which the armour will trigger on?

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882680  Replies : 105  Views : 5280
posté July 06, 2015, 19:33:44 | #12
Hello there!

I am still kind of theorizing over % Hp to Armor, as in, why I would prefer to take this on any class over raw HP, as the value of real HP per level (4% of your HP) seems to be equivelent to that of the Armor (4% of your HP).

I'm probably missing something super obvious here, but all I can personally see is a drawback (lower max HP means faster Heal Resistance build) and a small boon for percentual self-mutilating characters (Sacrier/Foggernaut)

Someone care to shed some insight?

P.S.: Ain't it practically always worth it to take at least 1 point in Barrier? It's a cheap gift that way that just keeps on giving. (Assuming you don't die in the first round )

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 06, 2015, 19:37:29.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882671  Replies : 105  Views : 5280
posté July 04, 2015, 13:45:57 | #13
Most people gave up gathering info on Zeorus' class-revamps I think, as he doesn't check this thread, and I doubt everyone feels like dumping stuff on the French forums.

We're basically just bickering amongst ourselves over here without it leading to anything.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 04, 2015, 13:46:46.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882142  Replies : 323  Views : 11881
posté July 02, 2015, 19:22:41 | #14
Oh fun

Let's see, obviously there are some of which I fall into myself here, and have not been named yet:

The Isolated: A player whom fervently declines to partake in any form of interaction, be it PvP, PvE, Trade or any social interaction, with practically everyone on the server - aside from a very few select people.

The Snail: A person whom despite their continues dedication and knowledge of the game, somehow levels his characters up to the equivelent of a snail. A dead snail perhaps even.

The Sniper: Oldschool one, especially common around the time when events start coming up again: That person whom you notice keeps going into combat with a group of mobs you want to kill to get your (holiday) achievement finished.

The Decline-Ignorant: A person whom keeps sending you friendly challenge requests even after you have declined them once, or twice, or a million times. Perhaps eventually they want to, right, RIGHT?!?

The Rainmaker: A person who sprays the ground with reli.. wait.

The Hooks: The Hooks.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - July 02, 2015, 19:23:16.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881604  Replies : 93  Views : 3817
posté June 27, 2015, 15:40:31 | #15
Addition to my playtesting experience:

The active utilities really need to benefit Earth and/or Fire as well. As it is now, practically everything is almost entirely focussed on Stasis (much like the first Foggernaut version).

Please make it so the Microbots, Motherfogger, Cybot and Fogginator mode feel more cohesive to be used along with a non-Stasis build - One idea could be to strengthen blockades on top of Microbots, for Motherfogger to incorporate more (unique) fire/earth spells much like the Motherfogger on live, and for Cybot/Fogginator to provide better mechanical cohesion/buffs with the Fire/Earth mechanics as well (Perhaps more inspiring to do if also providing fire with lingering fire zones again from the old Foggernaut, as described in my previous post - Sorry to mention it again, I just really loved the sight of it! ;D)

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 27, 2015, 15:43:24.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880215  Replies : 301  Views : 9069
posté June 27, 2015, 03:29:04 | #16
I still wish something more creative was done, or can still be implemented, with the individual Stasis/Fire spells.
Earth feels inspired, with nice variety between every spell, Fire and Stasis are just copies with different areas/ranges, mostly.

I was still hoping we would see a return of the lingering fire areas on some fire spells, much like the older Foggernaut - Similarly, I was hoping to have slightly more reason to pick one Stasis Spell over the other by now, like having additional effects when a microbot or rails is within the area.

Also, I thought we were finally going beyond a design where one spell (microbot) is a neccesity just to have others work (cybot/motherfogger) - They should rez one underneath them when not cast directly on top of an existing microbot, or refund the 1 AP when they are - a passive that would actually make a whole rail structure deadlier for enemies to stand on would be nice too, or anything else that would enhance the rail-building concept. (As described above)

I am very pleased with Earth's conceptual direction though.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #880084  Replies : 301  Views : 9069
posté June 25, 2015, 20:22:51 | #17

Quote (Lynn-Reiginleif @ 25 June 2015 20:15) *
I just realized that it will be a nightmare to pick a damage stat for ecaflips. Half of the spells are range, half are close combat; half are AoE, the other half is single target; not to mention ambiguous ones (is up to scratch close combat or ranged, for instance? What about hunter, is it AoE, single target, ranged, close combat? I know die alright is bugged with not picking single target OR AoE damage right now...). Shouldn't this be taken in account?

They.. have?

If you feel like using all of them, take General Damage. It's exactly there for people whom want to be versatile.

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #879491  Replies : 295  Views : 9939
posté June 25, 2015, 16:19:41 | #18
Not surprising to me anymore, I have learned by now to expect the worst when new features like these are being added.

I was hoping that this feature would be incorporated with the existing subscription models, as oppossed to a seperate fee - If not, well, I'll likely just spend money on this 'instead' of a Subscription I guess.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #879392  Replies : 302  Views : 11509
posté June 23, 2015, 16:36:23 | #19
You just missed it then, it was raining all the time just a while back,

Relics!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #878832  Replies : 13  Views : 729
posté June 23, 2015, 11:50:57 | #20
Some possible ideas for mechanics to spice up the Eniripsa's mechanics: In case Dy7 is still open for mechanical suggestions:

- 'Contingency' healing on a water spell. After having healed an ally, place a contingency buff on them with a value equal to the amount healed (1 turn) - When the ally receives an equal amount of damage (or more) while the contingency is on them, the ally is healed once again for the same amount.

Effectively, this would make a heal trigger twice, but only if the ally is being hit again.

- Synnergy with marks on water: A water spell could damage or debuff enemies that are marked with fire spells.

- Propagator on Water and Fire: Water could have propagator using/generating effects as well when used under Unnatural Remedies.

Fire could remove marks on enemies prematurely with a Propagator cost, dealing damage to the enemy, healing allies around the enemy and providing the Mark's buff on allies around the enemy.

This post has been edited by VoidSettler - June 23, 2015, 11:51:36.
Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #878786  Replies : 191  Views : 7841