Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

AsunaKotomi's profile
Statistics
35 Posts (0.05 per day)
Most active in : Log Book
posté February 25, 2014, 12:48:46 | #1
I come back in game few days ago..and I see that the ex Brakmarian Governor was really bad..I know that he makes a lot of alt just to vote himself to get statue, he do it just for this reason, and this sucks a lot..Brakmar was so bad, the ecosystem was totally awful, and he made war with all nation. I hope that no one will do something like this again, this makes me really angry and sad. The other ex brakmar gov haven't worked for all of this..Brakmar now need a reconstruction.

- Kassidy

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #684925  Replies : 10  Views : 695
posté December 14, 2013, 20:48:24 | #2
I hope that they'll not nerf Sram ç_ç

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #652221  Replies : 56  Views : 5109
posté December 14, 2013, 00:06:49 | #3
I read that Srams revamp will be implemented with Pandawa in the same month. Azael let Sram as the last class revamp 'coz there will be a lot of changes; I hope in better  

Thread : Sram  Preview message : #651883  Replies : 56  Views : 5109
posté December 12, 2013, 10:47:59 | #4
Imho I think that these Sidekicks r a great idea; me and my boyfriend can play together and finally we can do more difficult dung. For my guild my main char and the main char of my bf r useless in pvm, for these reason 2 character over lvl 120 aren't bringing to dungeon. I've never done Sylargh dung, or Misses Freez, the new wabbit dungeons or other dung easier than these. Btw I feel that with sidekick FINALLY I can do something in game; with our char we can't do also UB, just Excarnus and Milkar, I played since February 2013 and I've nerver saw Black Crow or Magmog or Dragon Pig, unfortunately sidekick can't do them, but I'm happy instead 'coz now I can do much more dungeon and have more fun.
This is an mmorpg, but if my guild masters don't wanna bring us in funny and difficult dungeons I'll do by myself, and now this is possible. So thank you Ankama.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #651017  Replies : 195  Views : 13599
posté December 10, 2013, 16:01:28 | #5
Is everything still closed? ò.ò I don't really believe it '-' 4hours to fixing gift interface and experience curve? I'm so sad, I will eat a lot of Nutella to cheer me up  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #649763  Replies : 101  Views : 3757
posté December 10, 2013, 15:03:05 | #6
And this stupid thing takes so much time? C'mon this is so awkward, I dead in battle for this reason 'coz server shutdown '-' 3 dumb hours to fixing a gift interface? .____.
Yeah, ok sounds good °-° (irony)

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - December 10, 2013, 15:03:46.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #649677  Replies : 101  Views : 3757
posté December 10, 2013, 13:40:37 | #7
Servers are closed, for an issue with gift interface, I dunno when they'll be open, I'm waiting like the others players xD

Thread : News  Preview message : #649559  Replies : 42  Views : 2583
posté December 10, 2013, 13:09:09 | #8
I have the "pleasure" to try Beelzebug in game today,(yeah the server crash down when I was in battle '-' I dead against 2 stupid mobs 'coz Ankama warn us just 1 minute 'til the lock of servers). I guess that this is a great idea (finally) for solo players; subscribe other account is too expensive, in this way I can play with my bf runnin for more dung when we r in game, the only exception is for UB, I'd like that Multiman can do them too xDD
Btw I think that Ankama has done a nice work, I really like Sidekicks, now also Wakfu players have a full team like Dofus players in Wakfu This is soooo great.

Thread : News  Preview message : #649503  Replies : 42  Views : 2583
posté November 22, 2013, 14:20:36 | #9
Okay, thank ya Troyle  

Thread : News  Preview message : #639257  Replies : 31  Views : 3085
posté November 22, 2013, 13:21:36 | #10
I download the client to trying the Beta, but when I put my account data that I have on Remington the server say "No proxy available".

Thread : News  Preview message : #639237  Replies : 31  Views : 3085
posté November 21, 2013, 12:12:07 | #11
Hi, I wanna write in this post too, so everyone can read my reason
I wanna give a chance to players to be Governor and see what they'll do for our nation; me and my vice want to take a stop by Government, we've done 4 mandates (so 2 months) and we realize that we don't have so much time in this last period. But if we see that the new Government is unable to manage the Nation, maybe I'll come back to get everything in order, btw I wanna give an opportunity to others players 'coz maybe they could be better than me

I wanna thank all the members of my gov for the hard work that they've done for all the 4 mandates and also the citizens who help us in this period, I'm really glad about it qwq

-Kass

EDIT: This isn't an early election, that message appears in each ends of mandate xD I dunno why Ankama do that °-°

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - November 21, 2013, 13:17:54.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #638531  Replies : 24  Views : 1563
posté November 14, 2013, 12:24:45 | #12
Just Ghouls? qwq this is a great news, I thought that we need to kill more than 1200 mob for costume x'D

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #634591  Replies : 66  Views : 6098
posté November 14, 2013, 12:10:55 | #13
Guyz, to get the insignia u have to kill 666 gobbals and 666 ghouls xD

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #634583  Replies : 66  Views : 6098
posté November 09, 2013, 21:38:01 | #14
Yeah, I've talked with Grind this afternoon in game, he said to me that he's apologized the war makes him angry like other ppl i guess. He helped me a lot today and he's a really good person There were some misunderstandings xD

In the next days I'll update this post with other important news and the list of ppl who r helping Brakmar as they can.
Thanks to everyone, I'm really glad about this :')

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #631773  Replies : 24  Views : 1563
posté November 09, 2013, 11:17:10 | #15
U r doing all of this just for this reason? Do u know what me and my Government have done for Brakmar? In almost 2 months of mandate we have fix all the broken machines in all Brakmar, fixing eco when it needs and when ecoterrorist destroy it, reporting bots to admins with screen and I have listened all the ppl that ask me help. A lot of players ask for war in private chat, but anyone react like u. 4 months of peace and u r doing this just for 2 days of war. R u kidding me? I'm really disappointed, maybe all the we've done for Brakmar isn't enough for you.
I just wanna thank all my friends (2 of them member of my gov) for supporting me and also Rayne for her comment, I'm totally done..
-Kass

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - November 09, 2013, 11:18:17.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #631633  Replies : 24  Views : 1563
posté November 08, 2013, 17:18:53 | #16
Brakmarian Government 8/11/2013 - 22/11/2013

Introduction

Hello to everyone, thank for trust in me another time, this is my 4th mandate that i'm going to do, and I wanna work hard like I've done in all the others mandate.
First of all, I wanna tell to you, that we need a new trasurer, 'coz the last one leave the game for personal issues and also Weather Engineer and Ecologist; everyone can partecipate, but we need active people, helping us with nation's bonuses and other problems that will be implemented with 12th november's hotfix.
This is the government (maybe it can has others changes):

Vice Governor: Sleziron
Head Guard: Epyon
Army General: Old Jumper
Weather Engineer: Xor The Mechromancer
Treasurer:
Challenger: Eimeric
Ecologist: Awiti

If someone wanna join in it, just reply here or contact me in game (Kassidy or Crataegus Oxycantha).

Now I wanna talk about the mainly point of this post: war.
In agreement with the other 3 Nations, we decide to make war of 3 days, to allow people to gain Soldier title and costume; we recognize that this situation are producing a lot of problems in game, but I have to say that after a whole period of peace (4 months I guess) 3 days of war aren't so huge. With 12th november's hotfix, gain soldier title will be more difficult, this is the reason why, we decide to make this war so quickly, however, we didn't give ya warning about it, and personally, I'm really sorry. For this reason, me and my Government decide to finish war this evening, so gamers can play in peace in the weekend. Instead, the ppl who wants war, had 2 days of war; this is a way to make happy both part. I'm sorry about the issues that this war brings to you, just be patience 'til this evening.

Other news will be implemented after 12th november's hotfix, pay attention to this post to stay informed.
For any issues pm me in game or add a reply in this post
Best Regards -Kass

This post has been edited by AsunaKotomi - November 11, 2013, 15:20:32.
Thread : Politics  Preview message : #631273  Replies : 24  Views : 1563
posté November 04, 2013, 16:30:40 | #17
OMG That's me *-* I really love it, I'm so fucking awesome ahahah xD
Thank ya really much, I like also all the others draws, gosh u r amazing *^* Go Siiiiilv :'D

Thread : Fan art  Preview message : #628597  Replies : 24  Views : 3156
posté October 30, 2013, 16:20:01 | #18
Seriously, what do u have done when servers are off? Everything is still bugged LOL xD

Thread : Changelogs  Preview message : #626439  Replies : 32  Views : 2972
posté October 30, 2013, 00:01:08 | #19
Same here, and also all my friend's' guild that done the dungeon with me. We make it in 6. Fix it please T^T

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #626163  Replies : 20  Views : 1047
posté October 20, 2013, 13:13:15 | #20
It sucks, everyone knows, but now outlaws system is like this. They can take transport like dragon, boat, zaap, and escape from jail in few minutes. I hope that Ankama will do something soon, now is useless aggro them, they want attention and I don't wanna give it.
-Kass

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #622439  Replies : 144  Views : 5194