Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AI bugs with the Sadida Dolls
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-01-06
posté May 03, 2013, 01:24:10 | #21

Quote (Grou @ 30 April 2013 10:35) *
Hi there,

I’d like to get your feedback on the bugs you have experienced with the Sadida Dolls. If you experienced one, please post it here.

Please include:
  • The Doll it concerns
  • What did it do wrong
  • What should it do instead
  • Reproducibility process

Please understand that this thread is not meant for debate, but only bug reporting.

Thank you for your help!

Doll it concerns: All

What did it do wrong: Everything

What should it do instead: Have a completely revamped AI. Come to think of it, do another complete revamp of the Sadia, but maybe this time don't make them suck worse than they were before?

Reproducibility process: Step one: cast doll... Step two: cast any spell to create a doll... step three: cry yourself to sleep because of how terribad dolls are.

Edit: Reproducibility: Step one: click Sadia at character creation... Step two: Be horribly gimped until eternity.

This post has been edited by Rindon - May 03, 2013, 01:25:21.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté May 03, 2013, 01:47:29 | #22
Sacrificial doll

Sometimes when it move to enemy, it won't attack but end turn. Happened to me today vs Sadida Respite in Asturb.

What it should do? The obvious thing: it should attack after moving! It seems it have the same problem as Blocker who doesnt use spell after using MP to move...

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté May 03, 2013, 12:18:52 | #23
Voodoll runs from the linked target and not enemies, so that if its linked to an ally it runs from them and not enemies. It also will walk on tiles that help enemies.

It should still try to run from enemies. and should avoid tiles.

This is not an ai bug exactly but more than one voodoll can not be summoned, even when attempting to use it on multiple targets and with enough leadership.

The conditions state it should be a limit of one 'per target'.

This post has been edited by HakazabaJub - May 03, 2013, 12:24:53.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-02-05
posté May 04, 2013, 14:36:35 | #24
When I was running Nun Dungeon with a friend he summoned 3 Inflatables, we were all on about half HP when we'd started damaging the Nun, when the Inflatables turns came round they all ran towards the Nun healed her instead of us who were right next to them!

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté May 05, 2013, 13:36:43 | #25

Quote (Rindon @ 03 May 2013 01:24) *

Quote (Grou @ 30 April 2013 10:35) *
Hi there,

I’d like to get your feedback on the bugs you have experienced with the Sadida Dolls. If you experienced one, please post it here.

Please include:
  • The Doll it concerns
  • What did it do wrong

Please understand that this thread is not meant for debate, but only bug reporting.

Thank you for your help!

Doll it concerns: All

What did it do wrong: Everything

What should it do instead: Have a completely revamped AI. Come to think of it, do another complete revamp of the Sadia, but maybe this time don't make them suck worse than they were before?

Reproducibility process: Step one: cast doll... Step two: cast any spell to create a doll... step three: cry yourself to sleep because of how terribad dolls are.

Edit: Reproducibility: Step one: click Sadia at character creation... Step two: Be horribly gimped until eternity.
This actually made me lol xDD

But on a serious note, air dolls cost WAY too much ap and do WAY too little =/

Things that are so inefficient should cost a lot less.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - May 05, 2013, 13:37:28.
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-04-25
posté May 05, 2013, 16:47:07 | #26
  • The Doll it concerns
    • Ultra Powerful Doll (but might happen on other dolls)
  • What did it do wrong
    • When Choosing Summon Damage + 50% during init bonus, the doll won't get any bonus damage. The next turns, the doll got -50% damage in all elements. So, if normally we can summon a doll with 10% bonus damage, after the init bonus the doll still get 10% bonus damage but the next turns, the doll got -40% bonus damage for the rest of the fight.
    • If the doll got 10% bonus damage on normal summon, then after the doll receive 50% summon damage, the doll should get 60% bonus damage (I don't know if the doll should receive permanent 50% bonus damage or only 1 turn). And the doll should either get back to 10% bonus damage or permanently got 60% bonus damage for the rest of the fight
    • Choose 50% summon damage during init bonus, then summon a doll and check the doll bonus damage. Then compare it on the next turn (will be reduced by 50%)

posté May 05, 2013, 16:58:22 | #27

Quote (Algiery @ 05 May 2013 16:47) *
  • The Doll it concerns
    • Ultra Powerful Doll (but might happen on other dolls)
  • What did it do wrong
    • When Choosing Summon Damage + 50% during init bonus, the doll won't get any bonus damage. The next turns, the doll got -50% damage in all elements. So, if normally we can summon a doll with 10% bonus damage, after the init bonus the doll still get 10% bonus damage but the next turns, the doll got -40% bonus damage for the rest of the fight.
    • If the doll got 10% bonus damage on normal summon, then after the doll receive 50% summon damage, the doll should get 60% bonus damage (I don't know if the doll should receive permanent 50% bonus damage or only 1 turn). And the doll should either get back to 10% bonus damage or permanently got 60% bonus damage for the rest of the fight
    • Choose 50% summon damage during init bonus, then summon a doll and check the doll bonus damage. Then compare it on the next turn (will be reduced by 50%)
This is not related to Ai though. It's bug with turn bonus. Doll gain "fake" bonus when you summon it from seed in the turn you gain initiative bonu swith 50% summon dmg.

What exactly happends is that doll gain state +50% summon dmg wich doesn't boost doll dmg if it was summoned in the same turn, and then that doll loose this state "bonus" so instead of making doll buffed for 50% dmg , you reduce it's dmg by 50% permanently for the following turns.

This bug is annoying and make us either need to not summon in the turn we gain bonus to summon dmg% or make us need to sacrifice the doll after it was created in that turn and make the new one.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-03-31
posté May 07, 2013, 08:47:52 | #28
Doll it concerns: Inflatable

Inflatable will not stop trying to heal my allies totem 'Xelor dial, Cra Beacon, etc'

I will not use Inflatables when my friend -which is a Xelor- has a dial out, cuz everytime i do those dolls are trying to heal the dial instead of actual players and they dont stop until the dial is gone, so yeah I have reproduced it many times, you just need a Xelor or the like on the team.

posté May 08, 2013, 03:46:34 | #29
-Ultrapowerful aka ultra moron
-just tried him out trying to save the gemlin
-he singles out the gemlin and kills it

posté May 09, 2013, 23:44:13 | #30
Not in direct relationship to dolls,

but WHY DOES K'MIR STILL COST MP?!?!?

posté May 10, 2013, 09:18:52 | #31

Quote (aquabeauty @ 09 May 2013 23:44) *
Not in direct relationship to dolls,

but WHY DOES K'MIR STILL COST MP?!?!?
And why it doesn't last untill end of TARGET turn like it used to? It's completly useless now, and nobody cast it for poison effect. Remove the poison, make the link last untill the end of target turn (or until start of sadida next turn) and remove the MP cost.

Also remove Stabilization effect from Nettled dolls - it doesn't give any adventage, but instead it gives disadventage when we want to control doll with k'mir to move enemy - it's impossible because Sic'Em More give stabilization... and stabilized target cannot be moved This stabilization also make it impossible to push target so it's even worse.

Also Doll's should be able to cast K'mir on ally - if we control the doll. But its impossible now (only possible with Ultrapowerful). All doll's should be able to do it, but for that you have to get rid of "Puffle" and replace it with normal spells that are unlocked like Gobgob spells.

The doll (other then Ultrapowerful) cannot cast Gust spell with no LoS! - all because it's a "Puffle state". i also noticed that it doesn't apply poison effect from Gust when for example Greedy cast Gust that we have remembered on doll.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 10, 2013, 09:20:00.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-11-05
posté May 10, 2013, 21:25:46 | #32
Greedy doll
What it do wrong: If it have -1AP, then it pass turn even if there is no enemy near it
What it should do: even if it loose AP, it should still use MP to move to enemy, as long as there is no enemy in contact already

Greedy doll
What it do wrong: While in contact with 1 enemy, Greedy doll get locked as if it tried to move to other enemy.
What it should do: it should attack enemy in contact without moving.

Greedy doll
What it do wrong: while it have enemy A within 4 cells range (it can use 4MP to get in contact and attack it), Greedy doll runs away to other enemy B, that is at least 5 cells+ away (it cannot reach it). It happends usually when the enemy B has less HP then enemy A.
What it should do: it should attack something that it can reach with MP it have.

Ultrapowerful
What it do wrong: Instead of focusing dmg on 1 target, it keep changing targets. It seems that it changes it because once it damage enemy A, the enemy A has less HP then enemy B, therefore it want to attack enemy B. It even make Ultrapowerful locked.
What it should do: If enemy is in contact with Ultrapowerful, then it should not move. It should try to stack poison on target that already have it. Sadida expect Ultrapowerful doll to keep stacking poison on 1 target, so that it doesn't loose it.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-03-15
posté May 11, 2013, 21:23:29 | #33
If a doll comes into contact with the paws off aura it immediately stops by the ecaflip and ends its turn.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-03-24
posté May 11, 2013, 21:30:28 | #34
Posting on behalf of a sadida guildmate:

Dolls: Inflatables and Greedies

Issue: greedies (and possibly other dolls) dont attack 3x3 bosses
inflatables actually prioritize healing the 3x3 over healing players.
What it should be doing: the greedies should be attacking, or at least moving around the enemy target instead of just turn skipping when the 3x3 is the only target. Inflatables should not be healing an enemy character, or at least not using heal when zombification isn't on.

I've seen this first hand with shin larva and rascal, and my guildie says its consistent for 3x3 alltogether, so i'm just lumping them all together here as most quirks about 3x3 bosses seem fairly consistent from what i've read.

posté May 11, 2013, 21:45:31 | #35
I have best solution for all the issues with dolls AI:

Make Sadida control dolls by default, just like Enutrof control Drheller or Osamodas control Gobgob.

Another suggestion is to make Sadida permanently control doll once it use Controled state on it (cast it once and control the doll till it dies). That won't solve the AI issues but at least will give Sadida some hope that it can rely on dolls.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 11, 2013, 21:48:07.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-29
posté May 14, 2013, 20:15:47 | #36
As a feca with a friend who is an fan of sadida, we find that the dolls are far too ignorant towards allied glyphs and the charges on them. We have had several instances of several dolls notably the lethargic and inflatable just decides to chill on the glyphs that I set up on my allies. Seeing as both of these dolls have range and are flexible to their placement I don't see a reason not to make them avoid standing on glyphs unless they can't get to their objective otherwise.

posté May 14, 2013, 20:34:07 | #37
Air dolls really shouldn't cost as much as they do right now, in particular, the Ultra powerfuls.

TOTALLY NOT worth their ap costs, and for their hp, pft even less ~_~

According to Pdf,

Dolls are suppose to crit?!

But they dont

ALSO

Why do greedies hit harder than ultra powerfuls?! and WHY do they have less dmg than the greedies.

THE AIR BRANCH THE ~DAMAGE DEALING~ Branch Pffftt. I SWEAR THE NERVE OF YOU people!!!

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - May 17, 2013, 19:01:19.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté May 16, 2013, 14:32:27 | #38
The bug patch on tuesday didn't fix the doll (greedy) bug at sadida kingdom where they come out without sadida's water mastery. Try again please, it's insulting to have this bug at sadida kingdom 

posté May 17, 2013, 20:28:20 | #39
Grou.

Replies to the EniRIPsa thread

and

Ignores the thread he made for saDIEdas.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - May 19, 2013, 02:01:24.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté May 19, 2013, 13:34:34 | #40

Quote (aquabeauty @ 17 May 2013 20:28) *
Grou.

Replies to the EniRIPsa thread

and

Ignores the thread he made for saDIEdas.
Its because Eniripsa are underpowered and Sadidas are Great!