Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

AI bugs with the Sadida Dolls
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté September 30, 2013, 16:18:49 | #81

Quote (Neneko88 @ 30 September 2013 14:27) *
Nettled state says that when a blocker doll is nettled it has 90% chance of stabilizing the target (like an iop would).

But this is bugged, I've been playing the revamp since april and I've never seen this.
90%? The stabilization is 100% if it's maxed Nettle level as far as i remember. And it's not the target of doll attack that get stabilization, it's dolls that get nettled. In other words your doll will receive stabilization at start of its turn and it will loose it at end of its turn. It makes the whole stabilization pointless, and so far i only found it useful vs Ecaflip's paws off passive, nothing more then that. The stabilization on doll is the reason why we can't link target with K'mir cast by a doll that has been Nettled. I wish they have removed this stabilization from nettle and replace it with something useful in doll turn: like making dolls unable to be locked when nettled. That would make sense.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-09-20
posté September 30, 2013, 16:38:20 | #82
Or they could make the stabilisation part start at the end of the doll turn untill its next start of turn, it would correct k'mir problem and it would make it usefull and not a waste of a state

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté October 23, 2013, 08:25:56 | #83
Sorry this probably not what you want to hear...

Dolls could have personality AI's denoted by a small smiley face/angry face/sad face emote when the Doll spawns.

1. Smiley face will stay near players, and prefers hitting the back of mobs, be warey of negative tiles but always run the full distance using their MP
  2. Angry face will always stay near Mobs and will not prefer hitting the back and go to nearest tile near mob and not really care about negative tiles. And use all their MP or cut it short if they reach a mob.
  3. sad face will prefer to walk to the back of the mob and avoid the lock zone, it will avoid all negative tiles and will enforce a hit and run tactic, so if the Doll has 4 MP then it will walk 2 MP and return backwards with 2MP avoiding locking the mob and trying to stay near the players.

With this system we could just despawn the ones we do not need and it gives the AI abit of flavor rather than just Dum and DUmmer.

Other Bugs include:

• Blocker Dolls walking to a random mob when it is already next to a Mob.
  • Blocker Doll not sucking in a Mob far away and instead sucking in the one next to it ( I dont get why it is castable at 1 distance that makes no sense, logically the AI would be better to start from distance tile of 2).

• Inflatables are the bane of any dungeon, they think negative tiles are their bed and will sit on them until you die (please see my AI examples, it will work with them too).
  • Inflatables heal players with like 3hp missing when one is dying and they are both next to it.
  • Inflatables try to move when they are in a lock zone before healing, even when a player is next to them.

• All Dolls need to benefit from statistics more, even at 107 I can still struggle in a level 75 dungeon when Dolls are annoying and/or I cannot use Dolls. (grouping with lower levels)
  • All Dolls should benefit from Chromatic damage and healing, currently it is not as "Chromatic" as it should be and if it is then I suggest you make a note that it dis-includes healing. It is really annoying that an armor covers everything BUT healing. And also the water damage does not get calculated into inflatables (and maybe others, I havent tested)

Thanks I'll probably write more later when I have more time  

posté October 25, 2013, 16:18:53 | #84
It seems that Ultrapowerful doll has now corectly cost of 4AP for K'mir spell when it cast it. Glad it got fixed. Also i think Inflatable is now healing PvP HP correctly.

The AI is still broken though and we can see inflatables healing enemy boss (3x3 size) and greedies not doing anything while facing those.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté December 25, 2013, 21:18:10 | #85
I've been doing crackler dungeon for some drops.
I don't know why they are so evil... the greedies will just walk back and forth across the summon glyphs instead of attacking the nearest monster with no glyphs in the way, and summon a TON of little krakottes. Like wtf ._.

posté December 25, 2013, 21:20:59 | #86

Quote (cbunny @ 25 December 2013 21:18) *
I've been doing crackler dungeon for some drops.
I don't know why they are so evil... the greedies will just walk back and forth across the summon glyphs instead of attacking the nearest monster with no glyphs in the way, and summon a TON of little krakottes. Like wtf ._.
I think its because dolls AI is a copy-paste from wild monsters ai. It was quick "solution" to the previously broken AI... and it seems it didn't helped at all.

They would need to re-code whole AI for the dolls from scratch. However they were planning to instead give sadida full control of its dolls as another quick "solution". Aka they can't fix it or fixing it would take too much time so they are instead giving us control for dolls as it is easy for them to program knowing that they already did that with coney.

Ankama, we are still waiting for improvement for dolls.... where's the promised control of dolls for the end of the 2013?

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 25, 2013, 21:23:07.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-03-08
posté December 26, 2013, 17:13:24 | #87

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 25 December 2013 21:20) *
They would need to re-code whole AI for the dolls from scratch. However they were planning to instead give sadida full control of its dolls as another quick "solution". Aka they can't fix it or fixing it would take too much time so they are instead giving us control for dolls as it is easy for them to program knowing that they already did that with coney.

Ankama, we are still waiting for improvement for dolls.... where's the promised control of dolls for the end of the 2013?

Seriously, why is our class always pushed aside? QQ
They must be having issues coding it, I really hope they resolve the Sadida issues (and Feca's) before any more new bugged content is added >:|

posté December 28, 2013, 23:03:05 | #88
BUG: the greedy dolls are changing their target for unknown reasons.

Easy reproduction: Summon greedy dolls then summon voodoll linked to enemy during 1 vs 1 fight. The dolls will have no idea wich enemy to attack - therefore they will attack voodoll and run to enemy instead of running to enemy in the first place (in case they had the same distance between voodoll and self as they had between enemy and self). Sometimes they will run to enemy though but its too hard to predict when.

The fact that dolls hit voodoll is ok. It would be bad if they would ignore it. However the real enemy should be prority if they could reach it with their mp.

The fact that voodoll loose HP when dolls (or any ally) hit it is bad - in doll's case it make voodoll die faster then it normally would, while dolls could simply run to enemy and save voodoll's HP. The issue with AI is problematic but the problem with voodoll loosing HP when we use it to redirect dmg to enemy is another issue that should be fixed. I don't mind voodoll to loose HP when enemy attack it, but allies shouldnt make it loose its own HP.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 28, 2013, 23:03:53.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté December 29, 2013, 00:18:38 | #89
I remember....
in Dungeon Royal Pivi and Tofu (not royal tofu)
when i go... my "bad" plant-doll try move... and 4times(turns) got lock... when "not lock" i easy clear...

but no... doll not attack... must mowe... >_<  

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté December 31, 2013, 03:20:23 | #90
So, today i was killing magmog and my inflatable dolls started to heal no me and my allies but the fucking boss. And a funny thing, we died and he was with 304 life. I cant accept my dolls beeing stupid, no healing me aswell. But, healing the boss? What in this AI makes them heal the boss?

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté December 31, 2013, 04:40:16 | #91

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 December 2013 23:03) *
BUG: the greedy dolls are changing their target for unknown reasons.

Easy reproduction: Summon greedy dolls then summon voodoll linked to enemy during 1 vs 1 fight. The dolls will have no idea wich enemy to attack - therefore they will attack voodoll and run to enemy instead of running to enemy in the first place (in case they had the same distance between voodoll and self as they had between enemy and self). Sometimes they will run to enemy though but its too hard to predict when.

The fact that dolls hit voodoll is ok. It would be bad if they would ignore it. However the real enemy should be prority if they could reach it with their mp.

The fact that voodoll loose HP when dolls (or any ally) hit it is bad - in doll's case it make voodoll die faster then it normally would, while dolls could simply run to enemy and save voodoll's HP. The issue with AI is problematic but the problem with voodoll loosing HP when we use it to redirect dmg to enemy is another issue that should be fixed. I don't mind voodoll to loose HP when enemy attack it, but allies shouldnt make it loose its own HP.

This is quite annoying with Earth dolls too, they will steal mp from the totem not the enemy. Leaves me with 8ap just to control them and half the time they are out of range. I need mp for my attacks so the derping is quite crippling to my sadi.

Easy reproduction: Summon totem, and mp two dolls.
On large maps, dolls will run back and forth from totem to target, often missing their turn to remove mp until they reach their extreme and settle on one or the other. By then my sadida is dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IN WHITE WABBITS DUNGEON - VIZEIW

Eni cant kill Cawwots

But Eni can bounce heal on a mob, and turn my seeds kami kaze.

This applies to most mob mechanics.

It is really annoying and easy to reproduce. Please fix ;~;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAJOR BUG

Also eni's bounce heal prioritizes summons and beacons.
Please fix.
fixed: 2/12/2014
BLOCK DOLLS

Do not pull on the turn they are summoned.

BLOCK DOLLS AND SPELL PROPERTIES

Gust cast on block is not los-less in GM Dungeon.

2.12.2012 : This applies to all dolls except for Ultra powerful

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DO NOT TRUST THE BLOCKS

They do not pull in GM [Genetic Mutation Wabbits] Dungeon on their own. Also in a lot of other dungeons and situations, but it can be easily reproduced here.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - February 12, 2014, 22:04:20.