Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Test your "searching for gear" skills.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté December 13, 2013, 15:32:39 | #1
Test your "searching for gear" skills. So i am curious what is currently the best gear for Sadida.
I'd prefer a gear that would allow me to be 3 element build with high resistance and high HP and with at least 10AP build (12 if possible). I want to know how much resistance i can get for each element (main issue: fire resist, but don't want to reduce other resistances for just fire).
I was thinking to even build myself with STR/CHA/AGI/INT for the sake of resistance and at the cost of 2AP from stats (wich is why i could accept 10 AP build).

Call me lazy, but i don't feel like searching for it. This is why here's the request for you:
Find me a gear for my summoner Sadida with as much resistance as possible.

Conditions (without them would be too easy):

Can be for 10AP build or 12AP build.
Should have at least 300% water dmg (or water + other element both 300% or higher)
The more resistance the better.
1 Control from equipement is a must (without pet that give Control - yes there exist such pet after last patch!) or 2 Control if possible, but not at the high cost of resistance.
Pieces of equipement cannot increase fire dmg% (i don't want wasted "weight of item") but it can increase general dmg%.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - January 21, 2014, 20:36:31.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté December 15, 2013, 23:12:59 | #2
Why the hell should I look for a set for you when you are too lazy to look for you own....

posté December 16, 2013, 02:05:27 | #3
So much hate eh? In other topics when people ask about help with gear there are kind people who use their searching skills and enjoy helping. The "call me lazy" was supposed to be joke. I am just busy with some project and i would be simply glad if someone would meanwhile play a "search for certain gear" game.

Dissapointed at the Sadida people. 

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté December 16, 2013, 05:49:20 | #4
I am pretty disappointed in you to be honest, you are supposed to be one of the veterans who is trying to help the newer players. Calling out that you are too lazy to search for your own gear sets a terrible example.

posté December 16, 2013, 11:01:29 | #5
I have my own gear in mind, just wanted to check other players ideas.

And every Sadida is "lazy by nature" if you role play.

Wanted to give some topic to talk about Sadida possible gear but you are just focusing on the word "lazy" that i have mentioned, seriously.

Besides i am just a human - i can ask whatever i want and my intentions doesn't need to be revealed. I am not afraid to ask for a way even though i could spend more time searching for it myself. And a wise man can ask others about something to test their knowledge too. Being veteran or being a noob doesn't matter. There are no stupid questions and asking others about stuff is natural.

I could have used an alt account that nobody knows about if i would bother, but you see i didn't. Ever thought about the reason why i didn't do that?

Thanks for ruining the topic before it started.

If you don't want to do it, don't do it. But don't stop others from having fun with wakfu elements.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - December 16, 2013, 23:36:49.
Reason for edit : w/e
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-19
posté December 16, 2013, 13:34:57 | #6
It's probably too late to add anything now, but we need a bit more info before we can begin discussing gear, like how many kitskills do you want to invest in, best items at which level etc, how much control (leadership) and range you need.
Also, there are some items which are "best" but I consider unobtainable at the moment, like Wa wabbit drops and maybe relics and Dragon Pig drops too. Personally, I would get full sage set but with Imperial Commander Helmet for extra resist, clawbot pet and Rogmourne or Zeorus blade since they're easier to obtain.

I still think that a 3 element build is a horrible choice for sadidas at this moment, and advice you focus on max 2 elements.

posté December 16, 2013, 23:35:58 | #7

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 16 December 2013 13:34) *
It's probably too late to add anything now, but we need a bit more info before we can begin discussing gear, like how many kitskills do you want to invest in, best items at which level etc, how much control (leadership) and range you need.
Also, there are some items which are "best" but I consider unobtainable at the moment, like Wa wabbit drops and maybe relics and Dragon Pig drops too. Personally, I would get full sage set but with Imperial Commander Helmet for extra resist, clawbot pet and Rogmourne or Zeorus blade since they're easier to obtain.

I still think that a 3 element build is a horrible choice for sadidas at this moment, and advice you focus on max 2 elements.
Its up to you how many kit skills, etc. Lets say max possible (10) to be able to get the gear that is above level cap. I would also like to keep Makabrakfire Ring in one ring slot.

As for the equip there could be 2 options: the best possible (including UB gear) and the easier one to get. Its up to you. And i would be happy to see how much resist you can get this way.

Its not too late as long as nobody closes the topic. And it seems nobody even read Sadida forum as if i would ask for closing something in general topic it would be closed within few hours.

Control needed: 4(+1 from pet) or 5(+1 from pet) or 6 (and different pet). The goal is to get 5 if possible but 4 (3 base +1 from gear) would be fine if that would improve resistance nicely.

I would be happy to even see the set for water element then if i am to choose just 1. I could deal with that as long as resist would be high. The goal is to counter high dmg from enemies (and their higher initiative) with resist and reflect dmg from makabrakfire ring. Stall for time, make them loose WP, and still survive. I know there are some fire gear with nice resistance available and a lot of people that is looking for gear with resist aim for them (all but sadidas) as they use fire element in one of their branches. As sadida i don't want to waste any weight of stat in item so a big no-no to fire element (Excarnus is not an option for me).