Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

The Hope.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 21, 2013, 11:48:38 | #1
The Hope. For those who didn't noticed this in last reply from Sabi in Feca Revamp topic:

Quote (Sabi @ 20 December 2013 21:40) *
We may revamp the Sadida actually more than the Feca in the future.
I don't know about you but that itself made me happy. It took us a lot of effort and we had to be stubborn with repeating ourself that we want revamp of Sadida and now we can finally get it... some day. No one can tell us now that we won't get revamp and only rebalance. I think i am gonna change my opinion about Ankama and i'd say that they actually listen to us, just that it takes them a while to reply.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2008-05-13
posté December 21, 2013, 14:41:19 | #2
That's a good news! I am looking forward to it, I just hope it doesn't happen in 6 months or so :/
Hopefully after the Sram revamp.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté December 21, 2013, 15:10:19 | #3
HORRAY! Thank you Ankama.
Now only if we can get it before 2050.
Seriously, it makes me sad. The multimen are more wanted in groups than Sadis QQ Why not fix main classes first?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-06-20
posté December 21, 2013, 15:32:10 | #4
Another revamp? I dont want them to change all sadida's gameplay again, i just want them to make the class balanced. =/

posté December 21, 2013, 15:43:38 | #5

Quote (kkakaieie @ 21 December 2013 15:32) *
Another revamp? I dont want them to change all sadida's gameplay again, i just want them to make the class balanced. =/
The gameplay as it is does not need to be changed but it might get improvements or revamp might allow us to play in the way we used to before the previous revamp. If thats going to happen i will be all happy.

Quote (cbunny @ 21 December 2013 15:10) *
HORRAY! Thank you Ankama.
Now only if we can get it before 2050.
Seriously, it makes me sad. The multimen are more wanted in groups than Sadis QQ Why not fix main classes first?

Actually the revamp we had was rushed for the sake of Frigost. Now at least people still take lone sadida with earth spells or air spells in team there (and some water summoners for inflatables). If we had no revamp before frigost then we wouldn't be able to give much to the team. However now that we can somehow be useful for the team now is time for true revamp. I am actually happy that multimen came first and that feca revamp will take place soon, because that will give Ankama some base. Considering that Feca glyphs deal dmg in aoe unlike dolls and that feca dmg is having base of dmg dealer class, they might revamp Sadida now to have higher base dmg too or they might give dolls more dmg too, or both.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté December 21, 2013, 19:28:42 | #6
My two favourite things to do in an rpg is summon and heal. I would be so upset if they reverted water Sadis back into damage dealing summoners. Don't expect this revamp to happen any time soon. "future" is such a broad unit of time, so it could be years. Hell, they couldn't even let us control Dolls (by default) by the end of the year. This revamp will probably never happen.

Short Strich * Member Since 2010-12-17
posté December 21, 2013, 19:33:00 | #7
That's amazing news! I hope it's true but I hope it's not only the earth branch but everything else too. Specially the class specialties.

actually..all the element spells are great for sadida except the damage/effects on air spells.

Even Azael noticed that an ultra powerful costing 6AP is really unfair while osas can summon everything for 3AP with like 1000+hp and really high damage. By the time you can summon a second ultra powerful the first one might be dead or almost dead.

the other problem is totem..it's so bad.

That reply by grou/sabi is more like they're going to revamp the earth branch.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté December 21, 2013, 21:24:46 | #8
I think they were talking about the earth branch to be on pair with earth feca, not that the whole class will be completely revamped again.

posté December 21, 2013, 22:15:29 | #9

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 21 December 2013 19:28) *
My two favourite things to do in an rpg is summon and heal. I would be so upset if they reverted water Sadis back into damage dealing summoners. Don't expect this revamp to happen any time soon. "future" is such a broad unit of time, so it could be years. Hell, they couldn't even let us control Dolls (by default) by the end of the year. This revamp will probably never happen.
Why don't we get both? I don't mind healing but i want to be good offensively too if i pick water branch. If i would want to just heal with water spells then i would play eniripsa.

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 21 December 2013 21:24) *
I think they were talking about the earth branch to be on pair with earth feca, not that the whole class will be completely revamped again.
You are killing the hope...

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté January 03, 2014, 12:42:39 | #10
My heart.. palpitates.....  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté January 03, 2014, 23:37:50 | #11

Quote (aquabeauty @ 03 January 2014 12:42) *
but why aqua? any new news? :x I don't think they're doing any changes to this class until may or june..

"not enough time" -ankama 

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté January 04, 2014, 04:41:27 | #12

Quote (Neneko88 @ 03 January 2014 23:37) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 03 January 2014 12:42) *
but why aqua? any new news? :x I don't think they're doing any changes to this class until may or june..

"not enough time" -ankama
I've been playing for years. My love and hate relationship with ankama.. i just keep praying they will start doing well. T__T