Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

Control Gear
posté December 23, 2013, 17:07:06 | #1
Control Gear Hello my fellow Sadis :*

I'm trying to work out my set for 100~120 and I'm finding it difficult to get control into the mix. Stats that are important to me are: water dmg/chance (or flat dmg), HP and heals.
Is there any gear you would recommend?

posté December 23, 2013, 20:56:04 | #2
I had the same problem as you, but i'm not full water so i got a Freezy-breezy breastplate and a M.A.R.C 2 helmet for the contorl and range. But, again, im not full water and i dont think that M.A.R.C 2 is a good option to full water sadidas.

posté December 30, 2013, 16:48:32 | #3
Thank you for the response!
Yeah, I'm pretty much at a loss. My friend organized a few set options that would work, they are just very difficult or expensive to get (like by the time I get them I'll probably be too high from grinding to use the set!) :/
I think I'll work on professions and my guild for a bit until I can create more in-game income. Maybe Ankama will fix our class and add more control gear in the new year QQ

This post has been edited by cbunny - December 30, 2013, 16:49:17.
posté January 10, 2014, 18:28:08 | #4
Wakfu elements.com has a item search option, and one of the stats you could put in is control and you would have a whole database of the control items ^^