Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 11 Flovor
The Flovor Bawl
The Flovor Bawl both ushers in the month of Flovor and commemorates the coming of the goddess ...

No flash

New spells
posté January 11, 2014, 18:52:11 | #1
New spells Which new spells do you want them to add in the future? It could be elemental or class spell.

I really want to see the "tree" spell from v2 (or from dofus) where you summon a tree on the map. It would block LOS and have special effects like if you get close to it, it has a % chance to make the target sleepy, or it could heal 2% of ally hp. Would be even more fun if we could select the tree we want to summon and have different effects.

posté January 11, 2014, 22:54:14 | #2
I agree with this, I would mostly use it as a static block. I guess it could be like the Cawwot spell where it's a static object with a small aura that does something.

There was also a cool idea somewhere else on the forums about plants that have special effects and don't take away lone sadida.