Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Sad Combat Stance, Am I alone?
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-08-29
posté January 22, 2014, 00:51:37 | #1
Sad Combat Stance Whenever I see a Sadida combat stance, I can't help shake a certain feeling. For a while, I couldn't really describe it, and I was surprised just how picky I am about it. The general version of how I feel, is that I don't like it. The more accurate description would be - that whenever I see the stance, I don't feel like it fits within the game.

I've started a Sadida a few times, and have grouped with a few from time to time. When I group with them, or especially when I play one, my attention to the stance is prevalent and more than any other aesthetic aspect of the game.

Am I alone?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2014-01-21
posté January 22, 2014, 01:10:08 | #2
you think sadidas got it bad ? look at sacs they had a good one then it was removed to this crappy new stance

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté January 22, 2014, 01:52:30 | #3
What are you talking about? Do we play the same game? Sadida has the most badass stance in game! It is the reason why i am still playing it. I love it. My friend was jelous that his rogus got like "ugh my gun's so heavy" stance and my was like "careful with your next move or it might be your last one".

Just look at it:

Badass!

The sadida emblem though is the ugliest thing in game. I refuse using it for the sake of bad look.

Community Helper * Member Since 2013-01-14
posté January 22, 2014, 02:14:34 | #4
+1 to Sadi emblem being the ugliest thing ever.

I'm a massive fan of the Sadida stance personally. Much like Kiku I think its badass. I love how well the sweeping movements for the air line animations work with it. The wide stance coupled with the big arm movements looks exactly like the Sadi is channeling the wind from their body. Its probably one of my favourite stances in the game

posté January 22, 2014, 02:22:43 | #5
when i see a sadida in the emblem i always have masq come to mind , funny because they're basically the same origin but different god

posté January 22, 2014, 02:39:54 | #6
For sadida emblem i think it would be cool if they were using that "mask" in the same way that female sram uses her "skull mask" (on top of the head, instead of covering face).

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-08-29
posté January 22, 2014, 03:00:14 | #7

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 22 January 2014 01:52) *
What are you talking about? Do we play the same game? Sadida has the most badass stance in game! It is the reason why i am still playing it. I love it. My friend was jelous that his rogus got like "ugh my gun's so heavy" stance and my was like "careful with your next move or it might be your last one".

Just look at it:

Badass!

The sadida emblem though is the ugliest thing in game. I refuse using it for the sake of bad look.
I'm reversed on Rogues vs. Sadida stance. Rogue stance has teh jagger swagger!

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté January 22, 2014, 03:14:59 | #8
I love the Sadida stance as well. It is cool to see us bounce back and forth while in a fight. I use to also love the Froggy Costume on my Sadida, until someone pointed out that it looks like a saggy diaper from the back. o_o

Needless to say, I don't wear that costume anymore, lol.

+1 to the Sadida Emblem being the ugliest thing ever. I refuse to wear it as well.

posté January 22, 2014, 03:18:32 | #9

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 22 January 2014 03:14) *
I love the Sadida stance as well. It is cool to see us bounce back and forth while in a fight. I use to also love the Froggy Costume on my Sadida, until someone pointed out that it looks like a saggy diaper from the back. o_o

Needless to say, I don't wear that costume anymore, lol.

+1 to the Sadida Emblem being the ugliest thing ever. I refuse to wear it as well.
sag for the swag

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-05-10
posté January 22, 2014, 04:12:52 | #10

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 22 January 2014 01:52) *

Just look at it:

Badass!

Lol for me rogue one conveys "Let me just kill everything on the map while not giving a fuck". He even looks bored when doing a surprise shot he's like "Pfff you still not dead yet?"

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté January 22, 2014, 05:19:35 | #11
I think you're all crazy. Both the Sadi stance and emblem are awesome. I've always thought the stance as something that was needed for them to cast their spells since all of their plants come out of the ground. Ie, they need to be closer to the ground to cast spells that involve plants, which is why they're hunched over. Pay attention in the anime. All of Amalia's and her brother's spells involve slapping the ground and summoning giant vines.

The emblem looks badass. I love that Aztec-war-mask thing they've got going on. I wouldn't want to be the guy that runs into someone wearing that mask and a loin cloth made of leaves. It'd be terrifying.

As for Sacriers, I like their stance too. I've always thought of them as grapplers and what better way to grapple than leaning forward ready to grab whomever's in front of you?

This post has been edited by Toasty4 - January 22, 2014, 05:20:20.
Reason for edit : Dem typos.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté January 22, 2014, 07:01:23 | #12
I cant say I agree with the sadida emblem being pretty, but I do agree that the pose is pretty awesome!

finally got my set!! too bad you cant see my relic sparkles!

MY favorite insignia for sadidas!

@ kikui, super jelly of your insig right now  

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - January 22, 2014, 09:14:47.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-08-28
posté January 22, 2014, 17:03:35 | #13
I love the Sadida stance too, and I also agree on the "Sadida emblem is ugly" part.

I would be more happy if it would be something similar like Princess Mononoke clothes, that would fit the Sadida so much better and it would be very pretty too. Or the Zora set, or something that looks like one, would be uber cute and sexy.

PS: Love the "Al Howin Monster Hunter Costume". I am wearing it on my Osa atm, but it is very sexy on both Osa's and Sadida's!!

Just my 2 cents.

This post has been edited by Karakedi - January 22, 2014, 17:06:38.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté January 23, 2014, 00:58:37 | #14
How about best animation in the game?

Sadida Earthquake: Sounds RIDICULOUSLY scary and the stance is awesome too.

posté January 23, 2014, 17:01:01 | #15

Quote (aquabeauty @ 23 January 2014 00:58) *
How about best animation in the game?

Sadida Earthquake: Sounds RIDICULOUSLY scary and the stance is awesome too.

I agree but it was more fearsome with 3 cell circle area that it had before revamp. And was more crazy looking as you couldn't control in wich direction the Sadida would turn the gaze while casting it. Was like: STOMP to the left, STOMP to the right, turn around and STOMP one more time.

ITs still awsome (the animation i mean). I also liked the animation when Sadida drink potion before turning to Tree.

Another great animation in game is when Osamodas transform to Dragon (though dragon itself is ugly... *bleh*).

Sacriers used to have cool sprite with multiarm, and i think it was the reason why their first stance was changed to what we have. Then again they lost that sprite of "additional arms" (propably because they were red and ankama didn't wanted to make people think its blood?... Why didnt they make them black like tattoo instead is beyond my understanding) but their current stance remain unchanged since then...

Something else cool looking? Well obviously the Bramble spell during crititcal - propably the best looking animation ever in the whole game. Manifold bramble also looks great on multiple enemies but cut down the timer a lot if each of the targeted enemy dies from it (because somehow Ankama can't make them all die at once?).