Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Water/Earth Sadi UB Build help, Just as the title states
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-27
posté January 23, 2014, 23:26:54 | #1
Water/Earth Sadi UB Build help Hello, thank you for helping me.

I am starting a Water/Earth sadi build for UB's such as BC, Magmog, andn DP and i would very much like some help please.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-12-05
posté February 02, 2014, 18:28:30 | #2
Hi

I've never done a UB before but I am a water/earth lone sadida and my build focuses on lone sadida, voodoll, doll link, tree, knowledge of dolls, and lastly doll seed.

I have 1 point AP, 1 point RA, and the rest in strength/chance.

My most used spells are Tear and Wild Grass for damage, Manifold for aoe, and Mudoll and Bramble for support.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-12-10
posté March 11, 2014, 19:02:33 | #3
Not sure what sort of help you need. Specifics would be grand, but I'll state some basic stuff for you.

You'll need to be efficient if your wanting to do the UBs, and very flexible as well. Your a support class, so don't forget that. And don't try to out damage the Iop, won't happen. I happen to be a 5 mp 10 ap water/earth sadi, and I focused on using earth for strong shields, and water for heals/damage.

The spells I use are Bramble, Wild Grass, Mudoll, Tear and Drain. I leveled Lone Sadi, Tree, Voodoll, Dolly Sacrifice and Knowledge of Dolls. In that order.

There are tons of gear options available to you, and it gets far better past level 100. Good news is, just about all the best gear options for you are pretty easy to get too. So enjoy that perk, while you watch your friends struggle to achieve those equips that are a total pain to get.

Sadida is honestly a very strong support class, and if your any good at your class, you'll be highly sought after for the UB fights. I had an UB team at level 1, but it still to this day doesn't stop anyone from asking me to join their UB team, even though I obviously already have a team. So have fun, and enjoy the best support class in the game.

~Seniv

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté March 15, 2014, 04:15:38 | #4
@ Brickface Do you have any suggestions on Gear to go for along the way? I am currently at lvl 51 and looking for some gear that helps me when I am solo fighting. Also what do you suggest doing with your ability points after statting 1 AP and MP?

Thanks!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-07-13
posté March 15, 2014, 06:56:00 | #5
I also have an Earth/Water level 112 that I made for UBs (long story)

I did a very standard eni type build when it comes to stats, 1ap, 1mp, 1 range. Dumping the rest into crit. As for specs after I maxed lone sadi, which I plan to take levels out of, I went for voodoll, then tree, then doll specs (Knowledge of Dolls, Doll, Dolly Sacrifice)

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-12-10
posté March 15, 2014, 20:48:53 | #6

Quote (DeathFollows @ 15 March 2014 04:15) *
@ Brickface Do you have any suggestions on Gear to go for along the way? I am currently at lvl 51 and looking for some gear that helps me when I am solo fighting. Also what do you suggest doing with your ability points after statting 1 AP and MP?

Thanks!

If I were you, I'd use Wakfu Elements, and build up gear from there. That's what I did, and I sought gear that I could drop easily with keys and resources available to me. I basically went for any earth/water gear I could find. I level fairly quickly, but not so fast to brag about it. So I didn't focus too hard on getting gear, as I would out level it before I got too much use out of the gear. I did focus on getting Sylargh and Rampart bits though. Full Sylargh set with Rampart filling in the holes. Any earth/water rings you can find, I use the Mecha and Rocky Fist. After the ap and mp, I went into chance and strength. Anything to increase my percentages. But that is up to you and your playstyle I think. But solo play isn't something I'd recommend though. This is an MMO, get a bunch of friends and be sociable. Groups make dungeons and battles go faster, and faster is more xp.

Good Luck!

~Seniv