Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Lone Sadida Skill suggestions
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-02-12
posté February 10, 2014, 14:34:53 | #1
Lone Sadida Skill suggestions I'm currently playing a Earth/Water (mainly earth) Lone Sadida, and I've maxed out lone sadida ability, but have no idea what else to level next @__@ nothing really appeals to me, voodoo doll doesn't seem very useful this early in the game . . . and gear suggestions?? :>

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-19
posté February 10, 2014, 16:07:27 | #2
I'm a 140 sadida and Ive played one as main since beta, but I leveled with the old summoner build.
If I should pick again then I would go with this setup.

1. From 1 to 21 Lone Sadida: The bread and butter of all non-summon builds
  2. From 22 to 40 Tree: Your main WP dump, and a very nice ability once it is maxed. Heals, boosts resistances and stabilizes you. Note that your Tree healing is boosted by your Lone Sadida stacks.
  3. From 41 to 59 Voodoll: Handy for strong opponents like bosses and such (It will be better once you've boosted it)
  4. From 60 to 79 Knowledge of Dolls: Gives control, WP returns for summons and more Voodoll health.
  5. From 80 to 98 Doll: Actually needed for Lone Sadidas too. We need them for bosses like Black Crow and Hagen Daz.
  6. From 99 to 118 Doll Link: More survivability is nice.
Then it's up to you. I picked Sic'Em maxed even though I never use dolls, and rest into Dolly Sacrifice, although I would recommend maxing Sacrifice first.

The first gear that you need is Gobball set then go for Royal Gobbal. These sets can be expensive but are very nice for their levels. Use www.Wakfu-elements.com to pick what you want after these sets.

Good luck with your sadida.

This post has been edited by GreenEmerald - February 10, 2014, 21:59:04.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté February 10, 2014, 20:48:27 | #3
Hopping in to say that GreenEmerald summed it up pretty perfectly. I also agree that Dolly Sacrifice should come before Doll Link.

posté February 10, 2014, 22:56:08 | #4
Thanks GreenEmerald for that!

Oh yea and how is Tree used? like what is the purpose of it and when should I be using it? same goes for voodoll?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-26
posté February 11, 2014, 00:17:17 | #5
Tree gives resist? As a earth/water sadi build this was the 1st spell I raised after Lone Sadida. Basically the more mp you have the better heals you get. When it's maxed it doesn't cost ap so you can use it for a free decent heal at the end of your turn. With bramble armor and mudoll heals/tree my sadi is pretty tanky lol. Glad you made this topic tho cuz I'm kinda in the same boat.

I actually went dolls after tree because I wanted to test them out because they seemed like a fun alternative. I soon realized that they were more useful to the enemy as they liked to walk all over the glyphs that buffed the mobs i was fighting .

Defo going to try out Green's suggestion when I respec.

posté February 11, 2014, 02:13:08 | #6
LOL yea right I forgot you could use tree at the end of your turn and not necessarily at the start for that free heal. Also how does the bramble armor work? I get it how you use it on someone and you get certain number of amour points, but does that reset everytime a different enemy hit you or?? and they seem to take damage back I think.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-10-04
posté February 11, 2014, 03:18:19 | #7

Quote (miopop @ 11 February 2014 02:13) *
LOL yea right I forgot you could use tree at the end of your turn and not necessarily at the start for that free heal. Also how does the bramble armor work? I get it how you use it on someone and you get certain number of amour points, but does that reset everytime a different enemy hit you or?? and they seem to take damage back I think.
Bramble Armor lasts until the turn of the Sadida that applied it or until it runs out, whichever comes first. It does not reset after an enemy hits you, but unlike a Sacrier's shield it will block 100% of the damage you take until it's exhausted. And yes, Bramble Armor will deal back around 20% of the damage dealt to whoever hits you; this doesn't reduce how much damage you take, it's just a little reminder to anyone trying to get through your armor that brambles have thorns.

If you want to get into more specifics, you hit an ally with Bramble/Fertilizer/Wild Grass to apply however many stacks of the Armor To Be state. At the end of your turn, the number of stacks is calculated as if it were an attack, using your Earth damage, to determine how much armor it gives. So let's say you have a nice, even 200% Earth damage, and apply 50 stacks of Armor To Be on your Eniripsa friend. At the end of your turn, that would turn into a Bramble Armor with 150 HP. If some hotshot Iop comes along and hits that Eniripsa for 100 damage, then it eats up 100HP from the Armor (leaving 50 HP in it) and deals 20 damage back to the jerk. The Eniripsa is unharmed! High five! If he gets mad and attacks again, dealing another 100 damage, then the Bramble Armor would absorb 50 of that damage (since that's all the HP that's left in it), deal 10 back to him (20% of 50 damage), and your Eniripsa takes the surplus 50 damage as usual. They are then unarmored until you can apply more.

And one more thing to note: if you are grouping with another Sadida, you cannot stack Bramble Armor with them. Active Bramble Armor on a target will prevent more Armor To Be from stacking on that target.

posté February 11, 2014, 13:03:48 | #8
Oh thanks Lethalen! man that was awesome explanation! now I get it haha thanks very much