Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Summons at Shushus
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté February 11, 2014, 20:02:50 | #1
Summons at Shushus My guildies and I are still figuring out the mechanics for the new ShuShu dimension, if someone could help me clear up some questions regarding summons it would be a big help.

In regards to the no healing state where damage counts as heals..

Dolls doing damage to allies does not heal them? (Seems the case)
Inflatables can't heal allies? (I wasn't controlling it, so can't confirm for sure)
Does voodoo work properly? If I damage it while linked to an ally, will it heal them? (Didn't get to try this)

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté February 12, 2014, 00:57:52 | #2
I can't answer all of your questions but I can confirm that Inflatables do not heal anyone. They just run away all the time.

posté February 12, 2014, 16:59:58 | #3
Summons are pretty much useless in this dungeon. Besides maybe block and voodoo (?). People were getting hurt too fast, haven't been able to mess with it properly (constant rust spam ).
Also, when the heck did dungeons take more hp from pets than normal fights?

I'll have to just go in with a friend who doesn't mind dying and figure it out, not gonna keep killing my pet or team with these unknown quirks.

This post has been edited by cbunny - February 12, 2014, 17:03:41.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté February 12, 2014, 17:20:30 | #4

Quote (cbunny @ 12 February 2014 16:59) *
Summons are pretty much useless in this dungeon. Besides maybe block and voodoo (?). People were getting hurt too fast, haven't been able to mess with it properly (constant rust spam ).

I'll have to just go in with a friend who doesn't mind dying and figure it out, not gonna keep killing my pet or team with these unknown quirks.
i always keep my pets at 1 hp, just in case a bug pops and takes more than 1 hp from it (used to happen a lot, pet losing 2hp instead of 1 for w/e reason)

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 12, 2014, 17:30:30 | #5

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 12 February 2014 17:20) *

Quote (cbunny @ 12 February 2014 16:59) *

i always keep my pets at 1 hp, just in case a bug pops and takes more than 1 hp from it (used to happen a lot, pet losing 2hp instead of 1 for w/e reason)

Hmm, i like that idea except when i'm revived n battle i want the bonus.

posté February 12, 2014, 17:33:07 | #6
My guildie suggested I do this last night. It makes me sad to leave my pets injured QQ
I guess I'll reserve this tactic for my fight pets. Thanks~

Edit: Oh it can die mid battle? Maybe that's what was happening, revive x1 then died again= -2 for pet?

This post has been edited by cbunny - February 12, 2014, 17:35:40.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté February 12, 2014, 19:41:52 | #7
That sounds like a bug to me. I always keep my pet at 1 HP as well, and I have never had it die before if I get raised in a battle. As long as your body doesn't disappear, your pet shouldn't be dying.

Although, I believe one of the updates a while back is suppose to make your pets lose 5 HP if you die in a UB fight, so maybe Ankama implemented something similar with this fight..

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 13, 2014, 05:18:25 | #8
Lvl 141 Sadida, Blocks at 688hp

I just tested my blocks in Shushus I regret to inform you that blocks are far too squishy for this dungeon. I ended up going pure dpt instead.

I am yet to try dolls for healing allies though.

Updating soon.

posté February 13, 2014, 06:52:42 | #9
Update:
Used my bf as a guinea pig, the following I can confirm:

-Inflatables are completely worthless. They will still try to heal allies w/o control but will give +0
-Greedies/UPs damage on allies does not heal them, it hurts them.
-Heal spells on voodoo linked to ally have no effect. Using damage on voodoo linked to an ally will give heals but beware of splash damage, may be a bit annoying to try and maneuver this. (Little hard to tell exactly what damage/heals is coming from where).

Aqua is accurate with blocks being squishy, but you could still block up high traffic areas. Either way, it is probably best to go without summons for this dungeon.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 13, 2014, 15:53:54 | #10
I'll have to test what happens when pets die in battle when i get the chance. I only recall seeing them dead on my equipment screen while the battle is still going on. But i've never actually looked to see if my dmg went down because of it.