Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Air // Water Sadida Build + General Sadida Build Tips
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 26, 2014, 23:51:40 | #1
Air // Water Sadida Build + General Sadida Build Tips
Letter from the Author

Hello Guys,

I am Aqua from the server Nox. I am currently a level 144 Earth/Air Sadida. For a while people have asked me to post up a guide on Air/Water Sadidas and general Sadida Building tips. So in this guide, I will be sharing some of my knowledge with you guys. I hope that you find these tips and suggestions helpful for your sadidas.

I would also like to encourage you all to submit tips and suggestions on this thread but, at the same time i ask that we- do not derail the topic with questioning of whether the Sadida is over/under powered. I do not mind that bugs, and spells that should be avoided are brought into the discussion, but I do not want to center the discussion on all the negative/positive aspects of the class, or to center it on a debate of the over all state. I would also like to keep all personal issues with other players out of this thread and hopefully set all personal issues aside so that we can all contribute in a document that sums up our knowledge so we can hopefully help each other and the players who come after us.

Enjoy!! and thanks for reading. Feel free to post here for clarifications, pm me in-game, or to anka-box me with personal questions or concerns. Let me know if I should write any other guides that you guys would find helpful, I will try my best.
-----------------------------------------------------

- - - - - - Passive Spells and Abilities Mini Guide:
Leveling them up for Summoners / Beginners / Solo Players

1. Doll
2. Knowledge of Dolls
  • These two specialties will be your friend, in most cases I would level these up first.
3. Green Guard
    This is every summoners best skill. As a summoner I try to stay close to the edges of the map where I can hit myself with earthquake to proc my Green Guard on my dolls and in PvE Allies can hit you to proc Green Guard with extra ap to proc Green Guard on your dolls. Notice how I never mentioned enemies. This is because in PvP other classes are doing crazy damage and in PvE about the same from many monsters. So if you are solo-ing you are kiting to avoid damage. In PvP winning highly depends on how much damage you can tank and well you can kite.
4. Tree
  • Can't kite? You Tree
5. Dolly Sacrifice
6. Sic ' Em More
  • So the hidden truth of Dolly-Sacrifice. Many people do not use this and its mind blowing for me as to WHY they do not. Sadida's painstakingly try to manage their use of AP and control. A damage based ultra costs: 2ap for summon + 4 ap to chill + 3 ap to stench = 9 ap. That is a whooping nine ap and in my book it is one of THE WORST dolls we have. Why? because of their high ap costs and their inexplicable ability to die in 1 turn. But I still use it because in terms of damage it is probably the best doll we have for the class [if you can keep it alive] If you see a doll and it has 36 hp. You know it will die next turn and you will have to resummon it. With dolly- sacrifice at max, summoning that doll will cost 1ap less. Meaning a stench doll would cost 8ap instead of nine. Not only that but you get a crappy heal out of it too. It lessens the depression of having to re summon a doll. If you play pve, you know you are constantly putting out blocks next to targets for disabling priority mob members; in fact it might be that doll you will use the most is the block. It is the only doll with decent hp for it's summoning cost. The problem is that it has 1 mp. Sic em more can give it +3mp at max level. That is so nifty in a lot of PvE situations where you need to position that doll correctly for a pull.
Path A Part B : None Summoners Optional flip-flop specialties depending on playstyle

7. Tree
  • This one is helpful for all sadidas. In fact, I would level this one up before I level Sic'Em or Dolly Sacrifice. The reason being that Dolly Sac and Sic'Em are really just perks but building for tankiness and kiting, you might consider leveling tree before your perks, that way when an opponent comes too close you can tree up, burn some wp and avoid the heavy damage.
8. Lone Sadida
9. Voodoll
  • Ever been in a group where you can’t use dolls or where dolls are not viable? Lone Sadi can be fun too!I do not use Voo doll at all not even for Ubs. However, at the levels 100 or so where totem becomes useful for Ubs like Bc and Moowolf; I would level this. Before Sic'em or Dolly Sac.
**** Specifically for air/water builds::

Level up your totem first before tree, you will see why when I go through the spells.

- - - - - -Spells and Ability Mini Guide:
Advanced Essentials- Lone Sadida // Summoner

1. Doll
2. Knowledge of Dolls
3. Green-Guard
    At this point your dolls will be up and running, however you will not have the perk of doll managing yet
  • If you are not comfortable using dolls with out your perks, I would consider following the summoner guide.
4. Lone Sadida
5. Voodoll
    At this point your none summoner sadida should be up and running and you should be ready for UBs
  • Considering that the use of tree is a perk; however, if you plan to fight mobs or solo often I would level tree before VooDoll as it is used more often and is far more efficient. Voo-Doll in its creation is highly situational and you can summon it with-out having it leveled. I always find ap-less tree to be more helpful since in my opinion all sadidas have to learn to kite through the use of gust.
6. Tree
5. Dolly Sacrifice
7. Sic ' Em More
  • These are technically your Lone/Summoner sadida perks. However, I would be mindful that tree can be switched based on solo / group play / play style.

- - - - - -Dolls Tricks for Air / Water Sadidas:
Essential Doll Tactics, Stats and Abilities

Inflatable:
Ranged, Healer, Lowest fire resist
    This doll heals with LOS, remember to Vaporize, Nettle, or Sic'em when there is clutter on the map for it's Ai is subject to major derpage.
Greeding:
Close Combat, DPT, Lowest fire resist.
    Nettling via Green Guard is the best way to buff this one. However if a target is close I would Sic'Em, Rust and conserve mp for kiting. On a turn when you see yourself able to hit instead of having to control your dolls in the following turn. I would hit this one with a chill. That debuff will stay there for you until the next turn, and you will be able to take advantage of it's debuff. Generally, if you have two dolls going that turn, apply Chill to the Greeding that goes last, that way both you and the Greeding that comes before it can take advantage of the debuff. Nettle, or sic the one that comes before it, rust and kite.
Ultra Powerful / Sudden Chill dolls:
Ranged, Weakest Earth resist, Close-Combat AI [They run to stand next to target]
    People always ask me how do I use my dolls. To be honest, in order to summon these I would never build on 10ap, I would always use 12ap builds. Simply because summoning one is not overwhelming enough or woth the cost. Once you have 2 out, on the following turn you can chill once and dpt with a -90 ~ 120% debuff.
Ultra Powerful / Woodland dolls:
Ranged, Weakest Earth resist, Flee 2 cells away AI [They run to stand 2 cells adjacent or diagonal to target]
    People always ask me how do I use this doll. This is a special doll to summon because its simply so costly. What alot of people do not consider is that this doll has range of about 2 cells, and with out the ap cost to summon it can cost 6ap. I never summon this doll in one turn. In fact this doll often starts as my favorite doll [The Block] Block Summoning Procedure: Summon two blocks to disable your enemy [lock]. Next turn, dolly'sac and resummon as Woodland. My favorite method of summoning these is to simply summon the seeds the turn before, or summon an Ultra-SC's the turn before. However, in general I like to have two ultras in play.
The Block:
Close Combat, CC Ai, Carries Charged spell for 1 turn.
    This is my all time favorite doll. It is by far the closest to balance. I like to vape these because they like to derp. Never count on these to do their job on the turn they are summoned; since they will not. They will almost always walk away from the target and derp specially in dungeons. In general, I like to Vape+Gust these to position them if I do not want to use sic em or want to position two mobs. Remember that if you use Sudden Chill or Gust on this doll the spell loses it's LOS-less property. I am not sure if that is a bug or not, but its been this way for over a year.

//Madolls/Lethargicss Ap-Mp Dolls:
Flee Ai, M Air Doll and general earth doll properties
    These really not helpful, unless you are pvp'ing and you can seriously ruin someone's 5ap, 6ap combos by removing 1ap for a turn. The reason being that these dolls are costly, squishy, only remove 1mp or 1ap [not really helpful], run away ai [they usually only remove for one turn and skip the next]. The maddoll is helpful for 10ap, earth sadidas though. Hitting your target with a Multi-Bramble and removing 2mp for a turn, whilst kiting can help lots on a turn where they are approaching fast. What I usually do with these dolls is just that. If I can not kite my opponent, I remove their ap, next turn I sac those dolls and turn them into assault dolls. [Youre reducing the damage you're taking by stealing your opponents ap/mp] But, overall its really not worth it and more situational than anything. I do not use these in pve either.

- - - - - - Building an Air / Water Sadida:
My Favorite Air //Water Spells

**Level your assaults and use utilities at a low level

Assault Spells

• Sudden Chill : De-buff and the base dmg is decent
  • 12 ap Builds: Sudden Chill x3, -OR- 1 Chill and if your Voo doll is out follow up with Tear [Check Water suggestions for more info.]
  • Stench: Highest base air spell with poison***
  • Poisoned Wind: Highly reasonable for 11ap builds, Just hit with it and Kite

Utility Spells

• Sudden Chill : This is both utility and assault I would level it, considering it's damage potential but keep in mind its ability to support is far greater
  • Sudden Chill Dolls: Having one Sudden Chill doll or two would not hurt. It would actually be great
  • Gust: Do not level, simply use/great for positioning.

Assault Spells

Sadida's tear : Requirement:: Level up your totem
  • Notice that at level 100 this spell has a base of 61, with a critical of 91. That is really good [for a sadida]. Not to mention that if you have your totem out that rebounds 20 regular or 30 on a critical [which at max level VooDoll is possible to summon the totem and attack in the same turn] I would probably combo this with 2 Sudden Chill Dolls summoned on the turn prior to using this combo.With Two Sc dolls on the second turn, you could attack with a debuff of 90% on your target with both the damage from your chill dolls, the totem and your tear. Or with one SC Doll you could attack with a -20/30% debuff Mind you Tear+Totem only cost 9ap, If were you I would aim for a 12 ap build and spam some Stench on your target so you can poison. Or go 11 ap and use Poisoned Wind. Mild slow damage, but that 1 ap will not go to waste. If you're kiting you're forcing your opponent to proc poison to reach you [ Poisoned Wind procs when Ap/Mp is consumed].
Inflatable Doll:
  • Keeping one out is like having a little coney running around. It never hurts. Also, if you aim for control, a minimum of four [I say four for gear reasons that I will elaborate on later], you can have a couple of these on the map and play secondary healer sadida for that fight [I will explain why, due to current gear you will be a secondary healer]
Muddoll :
  • heal thy self
Drain:
  • Good aoe cross heal if you wish to play secondary healer, whilst in lone sadi mode.
Rust :
  • Tough to use, unless you are focusing on the use of Greedings. Which I do not recommend if you decide to use a 12ap build. Reason being that if you use a 12ap build you will benefit more from the ability of summoning two ultras per turn. If you decide to use Rust, I would use it on turns where you convert ultras into woodland stench dolls since these dolls hit twice and woul benefit from the damage bonus

Utility Spells:
  • Vaporize: Control your dolls
  • Drain: Summon Inflatables

Utility:
  • The Block: My all time favorite doll

- - - - - -Water / Air Build Spell
Main Combinations and Possibilities

The possibilities are endless but here are some combos that I and others have suggested to be the extremely useful and oftentimes overlooked. Please let me know if you find something more useful so it can be added.

12 ap Builds:
  • Summon Two Chill Dolls
  • Voodoll + Tear + Stench
  • Summon Two greedings
  • Convert Chill dolls to stench doll + Tear -or- + Chill -Or- Poison Wind -Or- Summon a Chill doll -or- stench target 2 times -or- Heal thy self
  • Summon Two blocks

11 ap builds:
  • Two Greedings
  • Voodoll + Tear + Poisoned wind
  • Chill doll, + 5ap left over for a drain on an ally/doll, mob/ally, totem/ally, totem/mob

10 ap builds:
  • Two seeds + Rust + Sic Em More*
  • Seed [Beside Ally] + Drain (On Seed) + Drain (On Doll or enemy)
  • Seed [beside an ally] + Drain on Seed + Drain on Doll or Enemy
  • Seed + Drain + Sic'Em + Mudoll

WIP: I invite all to suggest more, or propose more ideas.

- - - - - -
Gearing for Water & Air
Gear Alternatives for levels 0-150

What you are looking for in gear

+ Control+heals %Air / Water Dmg** [perk] ** Crit / Block [important perk block* if you can not access good resists]** [perk] ** Cmc Dmg %There is literally no sadida catered air/water set. Literally NONE.

Levels 1 - 50:
Literally NO control, cmc or block gear available.

Best available set:

Levels 50 - 100:
Still Literally NO control, cmc or block gear available.

Best Available Sets:

Levels 100 and beyond:

Final Set :

Optional Item for control : Freezy Breezy BP Click here

NOTE: There is no reason why you can not, mix and match these sets.

Weapons:

This is a subject on it's own because it is something that you will be building for throughout your entire game play. Notice how all gear with the exception of the freezy bp does not give you MP and Control. With KOD you will basically have 3 leadership. I would aim for 4. Meaning that these are your weapon options.

Freyyrr's Bow : Perks = Range. Ap. Control Click here

Fryou's Little Wand : Range, One handed, CMC % Click here

Kwoc's Leg : Two control Click here

- - - - - -Water / Air General Build Tips
Considerations

Gear does not provide mp
I would suggest stating 1mp
The rest is up to you, in general I feel that water has good spell range and i am super satisfied with it

Reasoning for secondary healer: Notice how all air/water gear has absolutely -no- %heal. Not only that but notice how much you will lose for the optional control gear. With out control you can not have 6 dolls out to mob and heal up to par with an eni. In fact, that is why this is my preferred DD build because it has that potential but it definitely does not come up to par as a primary healer. This is not to say that you can not heal at all.Be mindful that heals do not benefit from general damage.

- - - - - -Summoning Dolls Properly:
Variety of Summoning techniques for optimal use

****Important Tips: Monitor your dolls AI. Dolls generally have a target they target first. Generally it is the closest target, but if you understand the way your doll targets in a dungeon then you can summon dolls with out having to summon them right next to your target or having to vaporize them each turn. For example: In Lenalds / Empelol Dungeon Air dolls usually target the Fat Lenald first. This has helped me determine how far away I can be from the mobs in order to summon. I will not spoil this for every dungeon. You will have to do some figuring out yourself... after all that is the fun part =]

Summoning the Block Efficiently:
10 ap 2 Basic Block Summon:
Seed + Seed + Wild Grass + Wild Grass
[b]11 ap 2 - 1 Controlled Block Summon :
Seed + Wild Grass + Vape, Seed + Wildgrass
[/b]
[b]12 ap 2 - 1 Controlled Block Summon:
Seed + Wild Grass + Vape & Seed + Wild Grass / Seed + Bramble
[/b]

Understanding Air Dolls:

Sudden Chills Dolls:
These have a range of two and 4 mp, their cast is LOS-less so one can cast this doll up to 5/4 [safety number] Cells away and still hit your target

Woodland Stench Dolls:
These have a range of 4 and and 4mp, Their spell consumes 2 mp so you can vouch that this doll in reality has a range of 4 and 2 mp. meaning that you can summon this doll up to 5 cells away from the target as well.If the ai of this doll was more reliable in fact I would understand the reason for all of the air spells to cost mp.

Understanding Water Dolls:

Greedings:
Unless you do not know what your dolls Ai is targeting and there are no specialty tiles in place to misdirect your dolls. There is no reason why you should be walking towards your opponent in battles [both PVE and PVP] to summon dolls right next to them. I will suggest to test your greedings a lot to see how their AI Works, I explained this under [Important Tips] of this section.

Inflatables:
Pay attention to where you summon your dolls and if you summon two per turn, that the second one you summon goes first. This is important because this doll has a flee ai and their heal spell is not los-less. Meaning that the second doll will skip its turn to heal if it can not heal.
  • Pay attention to summoning placement
  • Nettle via Green Guard // EQ

Credits
Moongrove for adding cool 10ap spell combo ideas, typo and adding corrections that slipped my mind.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - March 02, 2014, 18:13:34.
Reason for edit : typo edditing.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-19
posté February 27, 2014, 06:33:05 | #2
Nice guide. I never played an air/water sadida so this was fun to read.

I've always been a bit curious about our K'Mir + Poisoned Wind combo. You can summon 2 UPs with K'Mir with a 12 ap build. I was wondering if it's viable to let UPs drag targets away after you apply PW on them (since PW also deals "drag damage"). Or maybe have dolls out with PW and let the sadida do the dragging. It's even possible to summon another K'Mir doll when you run out of MP, and he can drag the target further.

Man, I've wanted 12 ap for so long now .

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté February 27, 2014, 18:57:26 | #3
Ivory set + alpha predator set are nice because you can have both of them with +AP from ivory and +MP from alpha predator full sets (+1mp from ivory shoes). That is great set combination for water sadida (even though it also give earth dmg) as it give plenty of water dmg and a lot of control. Later on its good to get Survivalist set (will loose mp bonus but will get more dmg). I am making an alt wich is water/air and i am enjoying these sets. Though i have to admit i use water more then air in most cases as its not that good to be multi element at early game. These are best for 50- 80 levels.

If i were to make a guide i would also add information about how to do what challange (sadida can do them all).

An example: Willy - use blocker dolls to keep enemies in place and try to move around monster to backstab with no los spell. Other dolls can be also used but you have to keep in mind that if doll fnish off enemy while you are not positioned behind it - the challange will fail. Dolls can be simply used to make enemy's AI turn around to face the doll, wich will make you even in no need to run around enemy - it will open the back to you itself. Using Gust can help too but don't use it often if you don't want to level it (or respec later).

Drought - aka do not cast water spells on enemy. Even water sadida can do it - instead of using rust to inflict damage to enemy while summoning Greedy you can simply make Greedy without attacking enemy. It will make you deal less dmg then with normal combo but you won't fail te challange if your water dolls will attack

Incurable - Sadida is the only class that can heal others and avoid failing this challange thanks to inflatable dolls (well ok osamodas can capture healing summon but it won't heal as much as swarm of inflatables). Just keep in mind to not use Drain on seed that is next to ally when you summon Inflatable (or summon it with Sadida's Tear) as heal from Drain will fail it. Dolls themself are free to heal, no matter what. This make Sadida more attractive then Enripsa for the team that want to do all challanges, no matter what they are (boss room fight, drop wanted).

Nomad: Gust or k'mir both can be handy to make sure you will use all of the MP. Eventually you can spam Earthquake but that will work only if you have 5 or less mp (try using Wild Grass or Drain to burn some mp if you have more). However Earthquake may hurt you (or allies) or give you unwanted spell exp into it. Tree spell is an guaranteed all MP usage, but make you summon less or no dolls at all, depending on the duration of the fight, and its limited to 6 uses. I think gust is best option. Also Ultrapowerful dolls with K'mir or Gust can help (either to move you or enemy). Gust can be helpful for allies in that challange (and doll with this spell remembered will be precious).

Fusion: Place dolls or seeds in the place where ally or you will want to move. In case of emergency place seed next to self if you forgot about challange and noticed it before the end of your turn but after you have already moved to not convienient position. Place dolls (controled) or seeds next to ally that might get locked, in case Gust won't reach them, or make doll (even greedy) and cast gust spell on it even Sic'em More it if needed - anything to make sure that doll will be next to ally. This challange is Sadida's trademark. People will love you for that, even iops or cras who normally hate your dolls.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - February 27, 2014, 19:04:48.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté February 27, 2014, 23:00:44 | #4

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 February 2014 18:57) *
Incurable - Sadida is the only class that can heal others and avoid failing this challange thanks to inflatable dolls (well ok osamodas can capture healing summon but it won't heal as much as swarm of inflatables). Just keep in mind to not use Drain on seed that is next to ally when you summon Inflatable (or summon it with Sadida's Tear) as heal from Drain will fail it. Dolls themself are free to heal, no matter what. This make Sadida more attractive then Enripsa for the team that want to do all challanges, no matter what they are (boss room fight, drop wanted).

I just want to point out that an Earth Osa's Gobgob can heal without failing the Incurable challenge, since it is also a summon. That and a Water Sadida's Inflatables are the best ways to avoid failing this challenge.

This post has been edited by Moongrove89 - February 27, 2014, 23:01:49.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-17
posté March 03, 2014, 17:48:16 | #5
Hey!

I really liked the topic, since I was Sadi in Dofus. And now I want to give it a try. But, about the points, you said "its up to you". Lets say, its actully up to you, so what would you suggest?

Since I recently came back to Ankama, I lost my ability of building a character. So, I'm a little bit lost. I created a Sadi today. And starting from the ground, which stats I should consider? I was thinking of giving +1 ap when I hit 30s, then int/agi (3 int + 1 agi). But I'd like hear your words ^^

Cheers.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté March 04, 2014, 08:01:56 | #6
10 and 12 ap builds are the standard for Sadida's. Really depends on what you are trying to do.

I would first suggest looking at the spells and seeing what you're going to need and set your goals around it.

Emeralkat is my main and a Water Sadida that focuses on many things. I love my summon's (derpy little greedies), my heals, voodolling and being able to damage without line of sight when dolls are not usable.

At the moment I'm lvl 113 with a 10 AP build. It's a nice amount, though once I have better gear, I'll be switching it up to 12 AP, so that I can summon two inflatables.

I wanted 10 AP as that allows for the:
9 AP = 2x Seeds + Rust combo for 2 greedies
9 AP = 3x Mudoll for heals and damage
9 AP = Seed + Drain (next to ally) + Mudoll (on ally) for heal from both the Drain, Mudoll, and the created Inflatable.
9 AP (then 10 AP) = Voodoll (ally for heals or enemy for extra damage) + Tear (then Double Tear)
10 AP = 2x Seed + 2x Wild Grass for 2 blocks
10 AP = 2x Rust for buffing dolls and AoE damage

These are my main combo's. Pretty simple, but it covers everything. Greedy summoning for fun (I like 4 control, nice amount of dolls, 6 is max, and I'll get that in a bit, but 4 is the sweet spot for me at below lvl 100). As you can see though getting to 9 AP is pretty crucial. It allows many casts of Mudoll and double Greedy summons each turn (along with the inflatable with mudoll combo, but you need at least 7 AP to do at the minimum Seed + Drain). Getting 10 AP is also quite critical as it allows you to do double Blocks and when dolls are not an option. With 9 AP, Mudoll is your offensive spell, but with 10 AP, you can finally do double Rust for Doll buffing and AoE and my favorite, double Tear. As a water Sadida, Tear is your highest damaging spell. When coupled with a voodoll, on the enemy you'll deal a bit more damage and if you link it to an ally instead, you'll be giving them minor heals along with damage the enemy.

Getting an AP at lvl 31 (30 doesn't work as you start at lvl 1) is pretty standard and you should get a set, like Gobball to get another AP (don't worry if you don't use the elements on it at the moment, the AP is more important, later look for gear that has AP with the element of your choosing).

The norm is to plan to at least get 2 AP from gear (from many 60+ gear) and later if needed 3 AP from gear (normally 100+ gear). So then it matters now much AP you want from stats (0-2) and don't forget about MP. You can get 0-2 MP from stats, but MP is pretty easy to find on gear (many 40+ boots have MP on them).

Also range, I personally like having +2 Range (be it from gear or +1 from stats) as I believe this gives some of the optimal range on your spells (again, I'm thinking water and specialties as I'm a water Sadida). Right now I have 2 from gear, so I no longer stat one.

Personally as far as my stats go, I have +1 AP and the rest pumped into Chance for added Damage, Resists, Heals (as water damage affects heals) and doll damage (greedies use water damage only for their attacks, so the higher your's is, the more damage your greedies will do).

- Kat

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-01-09
posté March 04, 2014, 23:41:34 | #7
I was thinking of going Air/Water but since you mentioned the healing capability i think I'll stay Water/Earth.

Thanks, is a really nice guide!

posté March 05, 2014, 02:35:11 | #8

Quote (GreenEmerald @ 27 February 2014 06:33) *
Nice guide. I never played an air/water sadida so this was fun to read.

I've always been a bit curious about our K'Mir + Poisoned Wind combo. You can summon 2 UPs with K'Mir with a 12 ap build. I was wondering if it's viable to let UPs drag targets away after you apply PW on them (since PW also deals "drag damage"). Or maybe have dolls out with PW and let the sadida do the dragging. It's even possible to summon another K'Mir doll when you run out of MP, and he can drag the target further.

Man, I've wanted 12 ap for so long now .
Heyya Eme,

Thanks, I am happy that you had a good time reading this guide. ; There was so much information put into it that I was worried it might become incomprehensible.

I've always adored the potential that K'Mir dolls have with poison. However, unfortunately after much testing i have developed the opinion that the only thing this combo has is potential.

For ethical reasons, I do not use poison dolls. Specifically because they have an unwarranted effect in pvp. In fact, I would only use it if someone pked me [two poison dolls can do some serious damage]. Over all in PvE the poison does do significant damage. Even today when i can not do anything else and I do not need to build lone sadi I summon one or two of those dolls to run around casting their poison on mobs.

However, I would not build around it because in my opinion it's damage is not significant enough in comparison to the other branch spells. Also what I dislike about casting K'Mir on dolls is the following:
  • must be casted right next to yourself
  • dolls do not pull under nettled [which is a shame due to the mp buff they get]
12ap is alot of fun even if it is with a satisfaction/legano ring. The utility you get out of the build is so helpful.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 27 February 2014 18:57) *
Ivory set + alpha predator set are nice because you can have both of them with +AP from ivory and +MP from alpha predator full sets (+1mp from ivory shoes). That is great set combination for water sadida (even though it also give earth dmg) as it give plenty of water dmg and a lot of control. Later on its good to get Survivalist set (will loose mp bonus but will get more dmg). I am making an alt wich is water/air and i am enjoying these sets. Though i have to admit i use water more then air in most cases as its not that good to be multi element at early game. These are best for 50- 80 levels.
SUaaappp kik I always enjoy reading your posts,

I would have added these sets but unfortunately I catered this guid to a post that was made on the forums asking for water/air sadi help. I agree that the alpha set would be great for every summoner, but probably not for the build I am specifying on this thread.

I think we should give your challenges guide it's own glory. I fear that saturating this post with too much information would overwhelm the reader. I would gladly link it to this thread though as I find that it will be helpful.

Quote (Insomniatic @ 03 March 2014 17:48) *
Hey!

I really liked the topic, since I was Sadi in Dofus. And now I want to give it a try. But, about the points, you said "its up to you". Lets say, its actully up to you, so what would you suggest?

Since I recently came back to Ankama, I lost my ability of building a character. So, I'm a little bit lost. I created a Sadi today. And starting from the ground, which stats I should consider? I was thinking of giving +1 ap when I hit 30s, then int/agi (3 int + 1 agi). But I'd like hear your words ^^

Cheers.
Welcome back Iso!!! I am happy you found the thread helpful I got your pm but, I decided to reply on the thread in case this question might answer the questions of future readers.

Statting +1ap is the best thing you can do first and required to do somewhere along the line. Following this I would stat some damage at least until level 60 [you don't want to be gimp, dmg wise] Then you will see around level 50-60 that mp/range will be helpful so this would be the time to consider whether you should begin to save up for those stat points. Again it really depends on your play style and how you are comfortable playing. I would suggest that there is no need to stat both range and mp since towards end game you get range and mp from gear. IMO: range/mp is a luxury no reason why you can not play with out it but I play a very constrained sadida because it is the way I like to play... on the other hand I am aware that some people may find range/mp to be a necessity. xD

Quote (archedruid @ 04 March 2014 23:41) *
I was thinking of going Air/Water but since you mentioned the healing capability i think I'll stay Water/Earth.

Thanks, is a really nice guide!
glad you found it helpful >.<

There's no reason to say that water/air cant heal well. I would really love to see a level 130-145 sadida in grand veizew with healing abilities in gae [hint hint, someone please xD] . I estimate that dolls would do anywhere around 180-200 in individual heals. Which is not bad at all when you have a good mob out. Also you are getting more dpt, and more utility out of the air branch... so it is worth considering.

Also, who knows we might get +heal air water gear soon!!

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - March 05, 2014, 02:59:08.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-01-26
posté March 05, 2014, 04:53:06 | #9
Hi,
wath sadida do you recommend start (1 element) for this team, and why?

pandawa water/fire + ddaealer/tank + sadida ???

posté March 05, 2014, 04:59:10 | #10

Quote (morezanto @ 05 March 2014 04:53) *
Hi,

Im sorry, I do not understand your question. I am aware that we are a multi cultural community so if there is a language barrier I do speak spanish and some french if you want to ankabox me... Or maybe just rephrase the question x_X

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - March 05, 2014, 05:13:43.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté March 05, 2014, 05:30:52 | #11

Quote (morezanto @ 05 March 2014 04:53) *
Hi,

Water Sadida, because you will want a healer.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-05-31
posté July 15, 2014, 00:20:15 | #12
Hi i was wondering if this build now is still viable...? or did this person also change to lone sadida xD?

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-18
posté July 15, 2014, 12:17:17 | #13

Quote (Rogue13 @ 15 July 2014 00:20) *
Hi i was wondering if this build now is still viable...? or did this person also change to lone sadida xD?

Lone Sadida is pretty crappy in the fact that it takes many rounds to get the full effect.

I wish they would just change it to a base passive without escalating levels.

Here's to hoping that with Gruo getting the boot from the revamp team the Sadida will get another look "soon"...

posté July 16, 2014, 15:54:28 | #14
Hi guys!

I want to open this again by saying that although it seems like it, there is no -one- build on here. There are just tips and ideas. I encourage you all to try things, post your findings, use this place to debate them, and post for tips to be added to the guide.

Personally my sadida has always been air/earth or tribuild. Both lone and doll, since both builds are situational and there is no reason why you can't build for both.

I would asume that with snugsnuf gear out, now, there are more viable gear options. Which would make any air/water build stronger. There are also more accessible weapons like the cactlass.

Also not stated on the main post is the fact that we now have a tamed abomination in play. Which means you can get control from a pet and obtain a stronger weapon!

I am currently swamped in real life with work, but I will try my best to update this thread and create those other guides you guys have been ankaboxing me about.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - July 16, 2014, 16:01:34.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté July 16, 2014, 16:43:05 | #15
I tried water/air (summon sadida, will always be) and it just doesn't work. The problems

• one of the lowest damage classes
  • greedy will do no damage
  • healing will be "ok" but you feel like you're hurting your group with low heals
  • you sacrifice cmc damage so it doesn't help summons
  • For water you lose spells like rust and mudool (really good spells
  • For air you lose spells like kmir (not that great but the only spell that works in close range with woodland. Maybe gust works too but low damage).

I just don't see how it helps. Dual element sadida makes you the weakest person (not about damage, but about everything) in our group. Unless of course...................lone sadida (hate this term so much

I rather have great healing and damage together, or great poison/-resists together

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - July 16, 2014, 16:43:44.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-01-30
posté July 25, 2014, 17:02:59 | #16
Is it really so bad? I looked at the skills and the playstyle looks really cool. I don't know enough about wakfu to judge the actual damage amounts. Do you have any numerical examples as to how much worse its heals and dps are? Is specializing on heals or dps that important? What if you had another offhealer in the team that did respectable damage? Would that be a viable alternative?

EDIT: Not talking about lone sadida builds.

This post has been edited by kOfWa - July 25, 2014, 17:19:03.
Reason for edit : typo
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté July 26, 2014, 20:31:27 | #17
Wonderful post Aqua. It's really in depth. You asked me to take a look, but I'm racking my brain of what to add. I guess just my experience?
One part of your post you'll want to address is the general damage information regarding heals. You were right at the time, but Ankama has since changed heals to benefit from flat damage. The one thing I'm not sure about is inflatables, they might still only benefit from heals.
There is SO much more flexibility to this build now. You can in fact be a primary healer with this build, enough to rival enis (at least for heals, if you ever need an eni for res/trans, those tasks can not be accomplished by the sadida).

I'm a 148 Water/Air Sadida. I started out as pure water (actually water/earth, then to water, then to water/air), so it's been an evolution. I'm still not in my ideal set for my build, as Ankama has been adding more viable gear for it recently, and mostly at the endgame level. I'll add advice that I would have found helpful. Feel free to disagree or add, but this has been my experience.

I wouldn't discourage players from starting with one element and then moving into two (save them respec mats!), as the Sadi needs a lot of different stats and maxed spells in order for it to work up to it's full potential. Finding them all and having dual elements is quite a challenge. The Sadi is a jack of all trades build. It can do a lot, but if you spread yourself too thin, your character can end up too weak. It is certainly best to choose a focus, then build up from there.
The first thing I would ask is if you want to focus DPT or support, both of which the Sadi can do well, but I believe this really splits how to build it. Also, this is DPT-Support on the spectrum of a Sadida, a Sadi's DPT can still give a lot of support, and the DPT might still seem lacking compared to other classes.

DPT: Lone Build
Specialties needed: Knowledge of Dolls, Lone Sadida, Voodoll (Suggested with Doll Link and Tree for more durability and for more use with Voodoll).
Main spells: Tear and Chill. Chill reduces resistance and hits pretty nice, Tear has awesome range with high damage which deals additional damage to the enemy when linked to the Voodoll. (Also both are no line of sight and range modifiable ;D)
Supporting spells: Here is where you can really customize your play style with in the Lone Air/Water build. You could go for mudoll for heals/dmg, rust for AoE (think of voodoll) or drain for massive heals and great damage (the last two have higher costs to consider). You could also focus on air stacks to add to the voodoo or to add mobility to your character and team. Combined with high crits on your set, you could get your air stacks to an impressive level (I'd look at spell costs to figure out the best combination for your planned set).

Support: Summon Build
Specialties needed: Knowledge of Dolls, Doll, Green Guard, Sic'Em More, Dolly Sacrifice (Tip: You will want/need lone for maps where AI can not be trusted or WP can not be used).
Spells: You will primarily be using greedies and/or ultras with this build. (Along with blocks, inflatables, or whatever other dolls you fancy, but you do not need to level spells to summon, just keep cost in mind so you can make a solid combo). You'll want to pick spells that work the best with your dolls. Tear for instance, I wouldn't recommend as this build gets more utility and benefit from rust and/or drain, and it is a very high cost to be throwing summons out with. Air has lower spell costs, so I feel there is more flexibility and it comes down to taste and play style. Would you rather get stacks up with your dolls, or would you rather support your team with heals while the dolls run around and do their thing?

I feel like the summon build has the most flexibility for playstyle, as there is so much one Sadi can do with all the different dolls.
Gearing the summon Sadi is a bit of a challenge. I won't go through it so specifically because I'm still figuring out my own set. The stats you will want though, are: 5-6 Control, Additional Range, AP, MP, high HP, high critical hits, strong water/air or flat damage (heals are great but flat damage and water both count for heals, so there is some flexibility here). You'll also need decent initiative as going last as a summon Sadi kind of gimps their usefulness.

This post has been edited by cbunny - July 26, 2014, 21:00:49.
posté July 26, 2014, 21:08:31 | #18
You talk a lot about support

What support? sudden chill?
by the way healing is healing, that's not support.

tank, heal, support are the terms

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-12
posté July 26, 2014, 22:02:10 | #19

Quote (Neneko88 @ 26 July 2014 21:08) *
You talk a lot about support

What support? sudden chill?
by the way healing is healing, that's not support.

tank, heal, support are the terms
I apologize for my wording not being specific enough.
Support means "give assistance to". Healing teammates is assisting them to live longer. -Resistance state assists DPT characters to deal higher damage. Shields would be assisting in defense.
I see all of this as "support" o.O

posté July 26, 2014, 22:05:15 | #20
support

• panda moving things (and friends around
  • sacrier moving things around
  • panda using ether
  • gust sadida spell
  • totem

healing and tanking have their own category

support is to help do this or that (that isn't healing/tanking)