- Doll Seed: all AP spent on summoning a doll is retrieved, the spell costs 3 AP at level 9.
- Maddoll removes 2 MP after level 100.
- Lethargic removes 2 AP after level 100.
- Sacrificial Doll has the same fire mastery as the Sadida + the standard level bonus.
- Greedy damage should be slightly increased by 8 at 200.
- Inflatable healing should be slightly increased by 8 at 200.
- Ultra Powerful has 100% of air mastery but their spells are 60% of Sadida's (poison damage is not reduced with that).
- Dolly Sacrifice: the Sadida gains +50 levels of Lone Sadida instead of healing at level 9.
- Voodoo Totem: make it lose HP from enemy attacks only. Static, totem look.
- Sic'em More: +100% general damage. Stuns sacrificial dolls but gives them +200% damage during the next turn.
- Explodoll: +1 AP/MP to allies. -1 AP/MP to enemies. Can only be triggered by enemies. Heals/Damages 30 HP at level 20 (chromatic).
- Doll Link: The Sadida controls all dolls around him if he finishes his turn with all dolls around (circle size 2). The Sadida gains up to 20% resistance per doll present in map.
- Knowledge of Dolls: +3 Control at level 20.
- Green Guard: enemies within a radius of 2 cells from a Tree receive 20% more damage and have up to 40% more chance of losing MP. When damage received, applies nettled to dolls in map (just like now).
- Lone Sadida: the dolls will cap the maximum level of the effect, being -50 levels per doll. If you want to play with 1 doll, you can get a maximum of level 100 Lone Sadida. 2 Dolls = 50, 3 Dolls = no lone Sadida.
*Vitality: +1 max HP per level.
*D = damage bonus
*Res = resistance bonus
*Tree effects take place when they are summoned and then when the Sadi turn starts.
*Trees cost control but don't remove lone sadida
This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 26, 2016, 12:29:46.