Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

SixthSin's profile
Statistics
60 Posts (0.13 per day)
Most active in : Trade
posté August 28, 2015, 22:02:39 | #1
Well, I feel this post was for us to ask about the system and things we didn't understand. As of right now we are just repeating the same conversation over and over. I have a question it may have been answered earlier.. but since the heroes have to be in the same guild will they continue to gain guild point the same as playing with 2 other guild mates? Also will they each be able to pick up guild quest from one character?

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #902538  Replies : 325  Views : 5710
posté August 28, 2015, 11:15:41 | #2
If you want a invite send me a whisper or hit me up in Ankama box. I'm almost always on so I'll be able to get you in to our family! I'll most likely be on my Masq Xujin. Hope to see you in-game soon!

~Xujin

Aka:Overk

This post has been edited by SixthSin - August 28, 2015, 11:19:31.
Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #902361  Replies : 8  Views : 944
posté August 28, 2015, 03:01:44 | #3
Free bump~
Where is my wood?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #902282  Replies : 4  Views : 167
posté August 28, 2015, 02:59:51 | #4
Wiling to buy a high five instead?

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #902281  Replies : 2  Views : 82
posté August 26, 2015, 15:29:01 | #5

Quote (DaCrost @ 25 July 2015 09:48) *
Hi, newbie here. Joined Brakmar today recently, due to my guild being based there.

However, Brakmar though has it's large share of mines, I see that it is Enemy with most of the states....

It is the same for other nations except Sufokia and Amakna....

Is it possible to move between the enemy nations, without being killed? I am not planning to do PvP for a long time. I see that, Bonta has got good mobs and I want to be there to kill those mobs and get good xp..

Any idea, when the governors are planning to make peace?

I'm on Remington by the way.
Currently each nation may have only one ally to prevent one nation getting destroyed by a super alliance. As for nation they each have mobs that give experience for any level range you are in up to about 50 I'm pretty sure. Also as long as you aren't flagged for pvp (turning pvp wings on) you can travel freely through other nations and use there dragon turkeys ect...
Hope this help!

Thread : Challenges & Politics  Preview message : #901907  Replies : 5  Views : 309
posté August 26, 2015, 15:15:17 | #6

Quote (Arkolak @ 25 August 2015 19:50) *
Talk to fronts, he's the only one I've seen able to pull off fire/air in pvp but he specced all for single target. Pvp is a matter of who will last the longest so if you want to be burst you need to be clever to avoid taking damage. Trying to burst a tank while hugging them is just dumb and will never work.
Also that long range boost from passive is huge. He gets a great damage buff when he uses air at a distance.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #901904  Replies : 9  Views : 363
posté August 26, 2015, 15:10:26 | #7

Quote (Tartumystic @ 26 August 2015 14:28) *
Aww... I was waiting for this long time, but another monthly fee? ...

And im sure it will be around 20€ for a month or so, based on mystery box prices and so on.
I was even saving up some money to buy 2 slots as soon as possible but now, never.
I better buy gas for my car, at least that wont run out when im not driving...

Actually wakfu right now is like car with a broken tank and engine. You buy booster, then something breaks(dupes,bugs whatever), you leave your car to be fixed and meanwhile you loose all your gas(booster). Then you get back, buy some more gas drive around little bit,., repeat.
To be honest I feel a sub base is fair for heros. First off booster is completely optional. You don't need booster to play the full game. With that being said paying a sub for using heros (which is a time saver just like booster) seems fine with me. You could easily justify not buying booster and just using heros instead. Although if it were me I would have just raised booster price like 1$ or 2$ a month and just added heros to the booster deal.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #901903  Replies : 325  Views : 5710
posté August 26, 2015, 13:47:46 | #8
Buying Gelano frags 150kk each x100 Please contact me in game or through Ankama box.

Ign: Xeuchre

~Thanks

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #901884  Replies : 0  Views : 60
posté August 23, 2015, 23:27:45 | #9
Buying gelano frags! Buying 100 gelano frags ill pay 100kk per frag!

Whisper Xeuchre in game  

Bumpping!

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #901056  Replies : 0  Views : 47
posté August 23, 2015, 09:39:16 | #10

Quote (LTZeit @ 23 August 2015 07:09) *

Quote (bluephantom @ 23 August 2015 05:33) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 23 August 2015 05:19) *
I understand it's the same company but why advertise this is the wakfu news? I know they've two have different teams working on them, but it annoys me that a game I love has all these problems and you guys are just doing other things. I feel forgotten and I'd really like to see wakfu make it pass 10 year like dofus. I fully understand that at the end of the day you are a company but to me and I'm sure to at least a few others it feels wakfu is taking a huge decline and seeing this kinda bothers me. I feel like you guys are just trying to forget us and transition into a new genre of gaming.
man diddlydoo

Why you weren't banned yet. I can't see one positive feedback of yours in the forums. Does it look cool to act in such a dumb way, dear?
Dang the hate is strong I was just vocing my concern for wakfu. Then it gets turned from 0 to 100 in an instant. Also if you're talking about me I have done nothing bannable ever so.... uh sorry? All I'm trying to convey is that I don't wakfu to be left behind while they move on I've seen it happen many other game and I don't it too happen to wakfu. Sorry for liking a game I've invested alot of time and money into.

This post has been edited by [Flatops] - August 24, 2015, 08:53:22.
Reason for edit : Foul language
Thread : News  Preview message : #900925  Replies : 35  Views : 954
posté August 23, 2015, 05:19:44 | #11
I understand it's the same company but why advertise this is the wakfu news? I know they've two have different teams working on them, but it annoys me that a game I love has all these problems and you guys are just doing other things. I feel forgotten and I'd really like to see wakfu make it pass 10 year like dofus. I fully understand that at the end of the day you are a company but to me and I'm sure to at least a few others it feels wakfu is taking a huge decline and seeing this kinda bothers me. I feel like you guys are just trying to forget us and transition into a new genre of gaming.

Thread : News  Preview message : #900897  Replies : 35  Views : 954
posté August 13, 2015, 01:42:09 | #12
Masq has great mobility and can keep sram away enough to reset hemo anyway.

Thread : General  Preview message : #897834  Replies : 16  Views : 1115
posté August 10, 2015, 03:43:00 | #13
Im not saying this has to be done like this word for word. I'm just giving ideas in hopes to spark creativity.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896574  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 10, 2015, 03:25:54 | #14

Quote (Koopa-King @ 10 August 2015 03:21) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 10 August 2015 03:11) *

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 10 August 2015 03:03) *
Increasing gains of kama in any way is counter productive to solve or help the issue we have. Kama sinks work in the manner that it makes players want to spend their kamas therefore reducing the amount available. However as previously pointed out if your goal was to manipulate the market, by cheating in whatever manner they did, the last thing youd want to spend kamas on is worhtless items. And most kama sinks are in the fun but not necessary category. When the goal was to keep a gap between the cheaters and the average player, they arent likely to spend kama on non necessary or untradeable items. And then theres the issue of rewarding those with the most kamas by doing so, and in this case it would be by ill gotten income
I know I should have made it more clear. If they went for a cap out increase the amount gained on everything so cap can be reached moderately quick so kamas will be more or less worthless and make a kama trade cap. I've seen it work well in other games with a cap of 2mil and a trade limit of 700,000 per trade. So the max an item can list on market is 700,000. This is where bartering will become a thing and crafting will become more useful.
This will fix absolutley nothing at all it only makes it even worse, kamas are useless now and with that kamas will be even more useless.
Everyone will just start to trade with items for items.
Yeahhh thats the point.... Item to Item trading will promote crafting and grinding for items also at the same time hurt kama sellers.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896568  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 10, 2015, 03:11:59 | #15

Quote (lyricalglitchen @ 10 August 2015 03:03) *
Increasing gains of kama in any way is counter productive to solve or help the issue we have. Kama sinks work in the manner that it makes players want to spend their kamas therefore reducing the amount available. However as previously pointed out if your goal was to manipulate the market, by cheating in whatever manner they did, the last thing youd want to spend kamas on is worhtless items. And most kama sinks are in the fun but not necessary category. When the goal was to keep a gap between the cheaters and the average player, they arent likely to spend kama on non necessary or untradeable items. And then theres the issue of rewarding those with the most kamas by doing so, and in this case it would be by ill gotten income
I know I should have made it more clear. If they went for a cap out increase the amount gained on everything so cap can be reached moderately quick so kamas will be more or less worthless and make a kama trade cap. I've seen it work well in other games with a cap of 2mil and a trade limit of 700,000 per trade. So the max an item can list on market is 700,000. This is where bartering will become a thing and crafting will become more useful.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896564  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 10, 2015, 02:37:54 | #16

Quote (Sellius @ 10 August 2015 01:35) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 10 August 2015 00:57) *
since there is a 3bk Kama cap we could just increase the price of everything including Kama drops so Kama cap inst a hard thing to reach it will promote bartering and profession gain. its a quick easy fix and will ruin Kama sellers as well .
Raise kama minting amount gained
increase zaap pay
make DT express cost money in enemy nations
Make money loss on a lost fight
add a kama sink for potions exp/pp and costumes
add a money cost to guild upgrades
linked items that help in professions like +%exp for kamas
make pvp win/lose kama based aswell
There are many more thing we can do but you get the idea I hope.
This is BS suggestions.
Not everybody have money like you. Increase zaap pay: why the fk should they do that? and why increase cost of other stuff.
Doesn't make any sense and it does not solve the problem.
Please stop suggesting dumb ideas,
How I also said increase the amount kamas dropped by mobs and mint kamas raised. The cap will be easy/ easier to reach. Please read the whole post before slander thanks. When kamas are worth less to people they will be more up to barter and this is how wakfu use to be. Wakfu use to only give you kamas from minting so the most items would go for was like 50kk at max and people sold more craft mats than items. things were much better when kamas had checks and balances.

This post has been edited by SixthSin - August 10, 2015, 08:02:43.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896552  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 10, 2015, 00:57:20 | #17
since there is a 3bk Kama cap we could just increase the price of everything including Kama drops so Kama cap inst a hard thing to reach it will promote bartering and profession gain. its a quick easy fix and will ruin Kama sellers as well .
Raise kama minting amount gained
increase zaap pay
make DT express cost money in enemy nations
Make money loss on a lost fight
add a kama sink for potions exp/pp and costumes
add a money cost to guild upgrades
linked items that help in professions like +%exp for kamas
make pvp win/lose kama based aswell
There are many more thing we can do but you get the idea I hope.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896528  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 09, 2015, 16:40:49 | #18

Quote (shankissimo @ 09 August 2015 16:26) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 09 August 2015 16:06) *
Also I'm not a developer and probably never will be but why are we always getting content that gets dropped half way through? Ex) zinit, demension, storylines, ect..
Alot of these problems if fixed could make this game comeback... maybe. Wakfu has its own market with little to no competition (style wise) which could be it's problem having the ability to do whatever you want to a game knowing there isn't anything like it other than you other game can be a bad thing.
None of these were dropped, there are more dimensions planned, zinit will be endgame likely. Also the players are craving for some new content, literally nothing worthwile to run endgame.

Not saying don't update/debug current content, of course that is a must, but new content is as important.
We haven't really got any new content for endgame recently other than steel beak. Also zinit was in the game back on the old days and they removed it. From what I remember they were going to make it a progressive storyline that you did as you leveled. And the beginning of the game now still has the story for you to go to zinit at the start but then goes nevermind join a nation and forget about this. Also with demension which I thought was a great idea ended up being lost in updates. Even if they weren't dropped I am see it being picked up anytime soon.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896455  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 09, 2015, 16:06:02 | #19

Quote (ReiYano @ 08 August 2015 08:39) *

Quote (SixthSin @ 08 August 2015 08:09) *
server rollback to the beginning and work on the bugs first then add to the game (in that order).
how many times does sabi need to tell everyone that a roll back is not planned?
That wasn't a real idea it was more of a stab to the devs at how many problems we have in the game at the moment.
Trying to say stop pushing content as fast as possible and work on problems with curent content. This will make the game more enjoyable for people just starting and will calm the people that have been here forever.
Also I'm not a developer and probably never will be but why are we always getting content that gets dropped half way through? Ex) zinit, demension, storylines, ect..
Alot of these problems if fixed could make this game comeback... maybe. Wakfu has its own market with little to no competition (style wise) which could be it's problem having the ability to do whatever you want to a game knowing there isn't anything like it other than you other game can be a bad thing.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896448  Replies : 518  Views : 8243
posté August 08, 2015, 08:17:31 | #20
Remove Kamas from the game make it item only trading. Just killed that kamas seller and kama problem. give them a 3 day period to get rid of kamas for items then its item only trading and maket board will only show items and seller name people will have to pm the seller and offer for it. Or remove kama option from trading and market make it only used to travel.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #896098  Replies : 518  Views : 8243