Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

+% dmg all (neutral dmg) isn´t heal
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-02-09
posté November 06, 2013, 17:57:31 | #1
+% dmg all (neutral dmg) isn´t heal Yes i know (as the most eni players) +% neutral dmg isn´t counted on heals.
What my question is:
Is this from any official side stated as intended or is it marked as a bug?
(Please link the official Post/Thread in your answer because i haven´t found any official post regarding to that and i think if this is intended it should be pinned to the top of the Eni-Board just to clearify that to any new players in the future)

For me as water-eni it is realy weird to see:

- Imperial Healer Epaulettes (which i built for my eni)

as nearly as good as

- Royal Smoothettes

as well as do not have any benefit from one of the three new wisdom-sets:

- Apprentice Set
- Initiate Set
- Sage Set

they all 3 have no +heal and all just have +neutral dmg wich not effects the eni´s heal.
It´s in my opinion not just weird it´s also unfair.

I realy hope to get a little improvement in this case (i know it was talked alot here, i read a lot of posts from the community in this subject)

Maybe if it is marked as a bug, the bug could be resolved if just remove +% neutral dmg from all the equips who have that and set the same amount +%dmg in all elements!?
For example remove: +25% neutral dmg
Set: +25% air, +25%, earth, +25% fire, +25% water dmg.
If you do the same thing to spells like "lone sadida" (which gives +%heal and +% neutral dmg) you could just remove the +%heal to not double the effect.

I am realy sorry for my english, its not my mother-language. But as there is no german-CM anymore i have to write in a foreign language and hope to get my answers here.

If anybody don´t understand something just give me a hint and i will try to explain that better.

Thx for reading

This post has been edited by Frittei - November 08, 2013, 08:07:30.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté November 06, 2013, 19:28:08 | #2
The purpose of this is probably that healers do not suffer from ­-all dmg % debufs.

However as for new wisdom sets it is really unfair that for this stupid reason healers should get about 2 times less exp than other players (potentially) and have no flexibility in building hybrids (since one can not use Sage or Initiate items to feel «gaps» in their equipment, while for example only existing good fire-water epauletes is Lardous that can be only obtained from unkillable Dragon Pig, only water-air helmet with Range is Black Crow that is not even nearly as good as lvl 100+ helmets, while all other classes can use Sage items instead of Dragon Pig / Lardous / whatever else).

Still it doesn't seems like Ankama going to change it anytime soon.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-02-09
posté November 07, 2013, 08:06:07 | #3

Quote (Dusanyu @ 06 November 2013 19:28) *
The purpose of this is probably that healers do not suffer from ­-all dmg % debufs.

However as for new wisdom sets it is really unfair that for this stupid reason healers should get about 2 times less exp than other players (potentially) and have no flexibility in building hybrids (since one can not use Sage or Initiate items to feel «gaps» in their equipment, while for example only existing good fire-water epauletes is Lardous that can be only obtained from unkillable Dragon Pig, only water-air helmet with Range is Black Crow that is not even nearly as good as lvl 100+ helmets, while all other classes can use Sage items instead of Dragon Pig / Lardous / whatever else).

Still it doesn't seems like Ankama going to change it anytime soon.

To your argument regarding -all dmg% debuffs:
Isn´t the heal-resistance a debuff enough!?

And yes i totaly agree with your sight on the item/wisdom problem.

Ankama wants us to do hybrids (they said that in some ways more than one time) but it is realy hard to do so with Eni (and other heal-chars) in comparison with non heal-chars.

And a thing i don´t mentioned yet. As i read yesterday it seems that there is also a bug/problem with cromatic-heals and +heal%/+ all (neutral) dmg equip. But this i i haven´t tried yet.

Please Ankama see the problems and resolve them!

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté November 09, 2013, 18:23:08 | #4
My theory behind the logic was that they make equipment specially with plus heals to encourage us to use that and the limit the amount that we can heal if we had all damage it would be epic for us as then we could make truely awesome hybrid's for eni's and other classes.

The fact they made equipment for healing classes opening the door on all damage would make this particular mechanic pointless.

Perhaps its just poor planning and lack of foresight or even just poor understanding of balancing classes as you correctly said they want use to make hybrid more viable this is a part of it.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2007-12-24
posté November 09, 2013, 18:47:18 | #5
So am i right that no one of the officials ever said it´s intended that +% all dmg (neutral dmg) dosen´t count for heals? We all just think it is intended? Because i didn´t find any post from any official regarding to this.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté November 10, 2013, 09:34:06 | #6

Quote (JerryDB @ 09 November 2013 18:23) *
My theory behind the logic was that they make equipment specially with plus heals to encourage us to use that and the limit the amount that we can heal if we had all damage it would be epic for us as then we could make truely awesome hybrid's for eni's and other classes.

In terms of pure heal effectiveness «Heal»-gear is better anyway. Compare for example Oranged Wa (lvl 144 «orange» no-heal water-earth AP-cloak) and Well-Guawded Cape (lvl 143 «orange» water-fire AP-cloak with heal). Oranged Wa gives only 36% water, while Well-Guawded Cape gives 36% water + 9% heal resulting in +45% water+heal. So, even if all-dmg equipment affect heals the heal-gear will be better anyway for pure healers.

BUT there's no rule that semi-healers should not exist, as for my Fire-Water Eni it's pity that I cannot find fire-water lvl 100+ epaulettes at all since only existing ones are Lardous... As for other equipment, I have Lenald gear that is quite good, but I have no flexibility in it. My heals do suffer from not heaving +heal bonus in equipment and I am OK with it (it's the price of going to the semi-heal hybrid), but I also suffer from the fact that I cannot equip for example Sage Epa or Helmet to fill «gaps», or all-dmg dagger (by the way, fire-waters daggers do not exist AT ALL) and this is not OK.

Quote (Wurzelsepp @ 09 November 2013 18:47) *
So am i right that no one of the officials ever said it´s intended that +% all dmg (neutral dmg) dosen´t count for heals? We all just think it is intended? Because i didn´t find any post from any official regarding to this.

It's probably intentional since it isn't threatened as a bug here and all relics do have +X all dmg +X heals, that means Ankama designers do know about this feature.