Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

So, invigorating word won't rebound on summons anymore?
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 19, 2014, 00:25:02 | #1
So, invigorating word won't rebound on summons anymore? Invigorating Word: Will no longer rebound on mechanisms or defeated characters.​

Since the class revamp, my eni's playstyle has been always involving coney as a "healing beacon" - to extend my range, to heal characters that I cannot see, or when I'm not able to move away from a locker (cough cough nerfed transcendence cough).
All of my three enis have coney maxed -just- because of this ability, to use invigorating word on them situationally.
Most of my friends are doing so.
Today I used my combo as usual and discovered that it doesn't work anymore. Cast on a living summon won't rebound anymore?
Is it intended?
Please answer "no" and move this thread to the bug section.
I don't want eniripsas to become even more limited and boring than they are now.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté February 19, 2014, 03:04:02 | #2
They do mention it won't rebound on summons in the french changelog. I see what you're saying but trying to heal someone and having the rebound heal a bunny or a dhreller instead of a person is pretty annoying.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-20
posté February 19, 2014, 03:41:52 | #3
Don't worry they wont give you a respec even though a part of your build is centered around it.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté February 19, 2014, 04:04:41 | #4
After further testing I have found that the problem of invigorating word is still prevalent. The heal will prioritize ecaflip cats/summons which is very annoying.

I wish they would stop using cookie-cutter coding. Instead they should fix the priority quotient of the spell. There fore, the spell could bounce off a summon to heal allies, but not bounce off to a summon; such that that allies are not prioritized with heals.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - February 19, 2014, 07:45:44.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 19, 2014, 04:23:54 | #5
I wish it bounced more than one at higher levels.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-02-06
posté February 19, 2014, 08:11:29 | #6
Doesn't work at all on summons when used for dmg. So annoying. Nerfing invig to a single rebound and then nerfing bouncing the spell off summons really limits how a heal eni can spread heals around a fight.

Add the nerf to transcendence and the WP cost to the no los heal and it really is getting terrible.

+1 for free respec for enis. Already bought enough of the stupid things. This change means I'm about at my limit for water eni. Fire/wind looking like a better option at this point.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 19, 2014, 16:24:40 | #7
You should be given a respec.

Personally i love this change. I use plenty of mechanics during combat and the odd summon. I've been able to heal allies more using Invig than ever before.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté February 20, 2014, 14:34:45 | #8

Quote (IYesWayI @ 19 February 2014 03:41) *
Don't worry they wont give you a respec even though a part of your build is centered around it.
This,

That bug fix is not "game changing" enough to consider giving all Enis respecs.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 20, 2014, 20:06:55 | #9
This topic is not about respec begging, stop it please.

Quote (aquabeauty @ 19 February 2014 04:04) *
...There fore, the spell could bounce off a summon to heal allies, but not bounce off to a summon; such that that allies are not prioritized with heals.

^ Basically, this is what I'm waiting from Ankama.

But hey, look how they moved the thread to "eni" section and kept being silent. Like, "we don't care as usual, your tiny complaints about tiny changes cost nothing". Yeeees, tiny. The whole class feels now much worse and helpless, of course there's absolutely no problem with enis right now.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-07-13
posté February 21, 2014, 04:06:46 | #10
I think it's just a bug, because it only works on summons while doing critical hit.
I'd posted it on bug reporting forum (here), no responce.