Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

High level Eniripsas
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2006-06-11
posté April 30, 2013, 09:43:12 | #21
I would also like to see some Air and Fire high level Eni (+100).

I got "only" 90 lvl but I'm trying to build a fire/water Eni. Most of time I play alone so I think this build is the best for me.

P. S. Thanks for this thread  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté April 30, 2013, 17:55:48 | #22

Quote (Yamok @ 30 April 2013 09:43) *
I would also like to see some Air and Fire high level Eni (+100).

I got "only" 90 lvl but I'm trying to build a fire/water Eni. Most of time I play alone so I think this build is the best for me.

P. S. Thanks for this thread

The problem with Dual element Eni's is simple. All element damage bonuses do not affect healing. The few classes who are making an honest effort at multi element don't suffer from this. The current gear for a fire/water build is lacking.

I have two Eni's. One pure Water and the other a Water/Fire Eni. My hybrid chose one water spell to focus on, Invigorating Word. One Fire spell to focus on, Sadist Mark. My gear is all water/healing based with fire thrown in when possible. Never at the expense of my heals.

I stat crit and chose Massacurring Mark. As much as I want to make a pure Fire or Air Eni, Water is simply too useful to ignore imo. Pure Fire can do well in some situations, but I feel water is much more versatile and helpful.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-02-02
posté August 06, 2013, 13:54:04 | #23
my lovely eni hybrid
air dd + fire suport :3

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2006-05-30
posté August 28, 2013, 02:16:27 | #24
Not endgame Eni at all, but I'm happy with how mine is looking so far (Excluding the fact it's not 10Ap yet)
EDIT -Sorry for the Fail image, forgot to remove the huuuuuuuuge white part at the top of the screen. xD

This post has been edited by Dikky - August 28, 2013, 02:17:04.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté August 29, 2013, 14:48:41 | #25
You know that general damage does not factor into your healing power, yeah? So stuff like the hoodfella set really only helps the air, but not the water part. It has to be pure water damage to work for heals.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2006-05-30
posté August 29, 2013, 17:34:23 | #26
That's what i thought when i was experimenting, but I'm healing alot more than i was in my last set, I'm currently able to heal 200's with fort and 150's with invig.

posté September 02, 2013, 18:36:57 | #27
What I posted was not an opinion, but a fact.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-08-21
posté September 02, 2013, 18:46:53 | #28
That's correct, if it doesn't say plus water it won't increase healing. It will be difficult to gear for air/water eni b/c water is best served by water gear that has plus heals on it, however there are a few pieces that are water/air plus heals from missis freeze and you can just use water/air gear in the other slots like hushed set or black wabbit, but you will lose out on a lot of plus healing that a pure water eni can get. Fire probably has more synergy with water gear wise b/c of larduous at high levels and tortured soul and a few more items. You'll also be able to do damge with fire and retain some extra healing ability b/c of the marks and massacuring. There are no pets that will truly benefit you all around. Tofu won't increase heals, surimi is water only, snow cat won't increase damage, the little pig won't increase water.

My Eni right now.

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - September 02, 2013, 20:41:09.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté September 04, 2013, 00:25:40 | #29

Quote (cyndiloo @ 02 September 2013 18:46) *
That's correct, if it doesn't say plus water it won't increase healing. It will be difficult to gear for air/water eni b/c water is best served by water gear that has plus heals on it, however there are a few pieces that are water/air plus heals from missis freeze and you can just use water/air gear in the other slots like hushed set or black wabbit, but you will lose out on a lot of plus healing that a pure water eni can get. Fire probably has more synergy with water gear wise b/c of larduous at high levels and tortured soul and a few more items. You'll also be able to do damge with fire and retain some extra healing ability b/c of the marks and massacuring. There are no pets that will truly benefit you all around. Tofu won't increase heals, surimi is water only, snow cat won't increase damage, the little pig won't increase water.

My Eni right now.
I must admit that that's rather impressive. Keep up the good work.

posté September 05, 2013, 08:45:17 | #30

Do you have a crit spec Cyndi? I am somewhat impressed by that crit rate ^^

I mean sure you got a few more levels and the pet maxed (mine is lvl25), but still.

posté September 05, 2013, 15:02:09 | #31
Polar doesn't add any crit. Her base crit rate from gear is 10 more than your setup, minus whatever crit those shoulders might give you.

Necro gives you a lot of freedom as an eni. Using 3 piece admiral gives you that range boost, or you can use an Icecast BP for an additional MP.

posté September 05, 2013, 17:19:01 | #32
Yeah, I actually played around with the set builder a bit after posting the comment and figured out the 10% crit base difference.

I went for Necrolar for the resistances, but I guess there are other options out there. Fascinating how good Admihurl still is...

Temporarily I was running around in a 6 MP set up with Icecast BP + a Range hat (the Jelly crown is good for that for example), but I felt a little squishy in that set up and the heals are quite a bit worse too.

posté September 06, 2013, 16:33:44 | #33
Yeah, Polar is a great alternative if you don't mind less crit. It has more HP and Res and good water dmg/heals. I guess the optimal set really depends on your team. If players stay close or spread out makes certain stats like range/mp more or less useful.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté September 15, 2013, 09:51:18 | #34
Would be nice to see more multielement sets out there with +heal. There are a few odd equips out there that has no water but gives +heal, like Whirligig set and Strich Blood. It's too bad general damage doesn't add to heals.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-01-07
posté September 22, 2013, 04:45:32 | #35
Edit: The links on the items all work to show you their stats. My other pieces are Excarnus Set, though I do have vamp/hurl/moo to change into full dps if need be. But I prefer support.

I do not consider myself an end game Eni quite yet as I have still have some gearing and leveling up to do as you can see....and a bunch of end game content was just added. I am Fire/Water, specializing in support. Not just heals. I am currently working on replacing the Electoocute with a Cloudy Strich Ring. I am also working on replacing my Maka shovel with a Maka Wand. Or if someone can suggest a good one hand with an ap, let me know =D. My waist item is an Emergency Bouy which I am considering also replacing with a cloudy strich belt. But I do enjoy the initiative and direct %heals from the buoy. I run high initiative to help me mark before people need heals.

So as my next progressive step, I am working on cloudy strich pieces, and then not quite sure what gear I will go after. I plan to make a video of me action soon, if anyone cares.

I run 12 ap because no matter what, if i want to do my best heals, I have to pay 2 ap. Usually I will invig word once, bringing me to 8 AP, then UR for 2, bringing me to 6, then Sadist x2. If I need to heal myself, I may invig and refund. The 12 ap also allows me AP to use our push air spell to manipulate the map, and still have ap to heal. Like if I need to push in order to reach someone to eniraise, and I can still heal them for a good chunk afterwards. My damage spread hurts because of my choices, but my support capabilities are top notch. In a few more levels, I'll be able to spec a range giving me +3 range.

If you guys have any questions about anything specific as to how I play, let me know. I plan to update this a bit more afterwards.

Here are better pictures. =D

Oh, and if anyone has any feedback as to better improve my character, please let me know =D

This post has been edited by Jaiice - September 23, 2013, 18:39:25.
Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté September 26, 2013, 05:00:37 | #36
here is my belove eni ♥
tanky-range healer (I've use some polar piece before getting this admiral)
- pet was change depend on situation(Angora,Quaquak,Snow kitty) but 90% is quaquak for pp lol
- +4 lvl for water spell(Admiral bonus+emblem) and +1lvl for air and fire (emblem)
- tri element but water-ish xD

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté September 26, 2013, 06:09:25 | #37
This is my eni, she is not high lvl yet and also my pet is not leveled up yet but I will get there. Also I found an awesome ring today, it's called Nasal ring, it gives 15% heals, no water damage though but I find heals more important.

Feel free to comment or ask questions

Cheers  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-10-04
posté November 24, 2013, 11:15:49 | #38
I see alot of people with 10-12 ap, do you guys throw all your points into AP and passives?

And there are others that throw their points into crit/elemental dmg?

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-05-30
posté November 25, 2013, 00:05:43 | #39
I don't know for 11 or 12AP build but for standard 10AP build it is easy to do by gearing properly

most player I know only spend 1AP on their abilities the rest 3AP can be from Amulet,Set bonus and Weapon 

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté November 25, 2013, 15:40:47 | #40
Nowadays it's usually cloak, not the set bonus, that gives 10-th AP (1 in stats, 1 from weapon and 1 from amulet). More exactly for water Eni it can be Necroforged Cloak, Maltial Cape or Well-Guawded Cape.

And usual choice of stats is 1 AP, 1 MP and 1 range + whatever else (either crit or elemental bonus).

Also, it's not a good idea to make more than 10 AP since Fortifying Word is limited by 6 per fight (if you don't use WP for anything else, and even less than 6 if you do, for the same reason it's not useful to cast this spell unless really needed) and Invigorating Word is 2 per turn. Better to have water (or water-whatever hybrid) xelor in part to add 2 AP if Eni do need to have 12 AP on a certain turn.