Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Returning cat is confused
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-07-10
posté June 09, 2013, 03:21:55 | #1
Returning cat is confused Hi
My Eca was parked at lvl 88 for almost a year and is(was?) running an hybrid water/earth build.
With Flealine Army at lvl 13, i remember it triggering Flea Love but from the little bit i played this was not the case anymore.

Flealine Army current description ingame:

"The Ecaflip's fleas are all itching to go. they steal more health and have a chance of applying themselves with fire and earth spells."

I go search for patch notes and find :

April Patch :
Flealine Army: This passive now gives chances to cast Fleahopper instead of Flea Love and also grants bonuses to heal (+2% at level 0 and +40% at level max).

May Patch :
Flealine Army: No longer has 20% chances to cast Fleahopper, gains +5% to Water dmg for each dmg inflicted by Fleas (removed if no dmg is dealt, maximum +80% Water dmg).

confused... me or the devs ?

While free respecs are nice, this worries me not only on my Eca but other classes when i find myself having to replace gear because of short sighted game changes such as these.

Considering... the confusion look my cat has and i still have to check the changes to 2 other classes i was playing, was the 1 week re-sub a wise move to beta test Wakfu or am i delusional expecting this game to reach a "final" beta status sometime this decade ?

edit *PS: Rants aside, i think Wakfu is a special game among the current crowded mmo flavours but just wish the game would be a bit more consistent when it comes to "fixes"  

This post has been edited by Verykin - June 09, 2013, 03:32:34.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté June 09, 2013, 04:19:50 | #2

Quote (Verykin @ 09 June 2013 03:21) *
Flealine Army: grants bonuses to heal (+2% at level 0 and +40% at level max), gains +5% to Water dmg for each dmg inflicted by Fleas (removed if no dmg is dealt, maximum +80% Water dmg).
This is currently the case.

They revamped the ecaflip in april, where the earth eca got too powerfull. Which resulted in several changes to passive talents to associate every element with one (Tarot: Cards + Earth Bonus, Dice: Winning streak + Fire Bonus, Flealine Army: Healing + Water Bonus). The translations wheren't fully ready, yet they wanted to implement the changes at the published date. So no, they are not throwing over the playing stile of a class on monthly basis.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté June 09, 2013, 05:16:32 | #3
Well, they changed it the last 2 months, and I'm hoping they change it again.
I don't like my life steal iop.