Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

newbie in distress, Earth Eca rotation?
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-24
posté November 27, 2013, 04:38:17 | #1
newbie in distress, Earth Eca rotation? Hi,
Im fairly new at this game, hailed from traditional MMORPG

is there any rotation to Earth Ecaflip attack pattern?
I already read some guide and topic here but I don't quite understand about the early part of the game (most of it only talk about mid-late game) such as... what skill should I use as an opener? what should I do if I get lock by 2 or more enemies?

please and thanks

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté November 27, 2013, 12:18:35 | #2
Hey Death,

Earth Eca's are very situational and a lot of hard decisions have to be made at all levels. Some decisions are decided for you by the cards you pick.

At low levels though, personally for ranged damage with 6AP I would use Battle then all in with extra 2AP.For CC damage I would continue using Battle, but end with AoN spam. However if the enemy is low enough to die from a HoT then do so, don't risk the 33% fail from battle.

The use of DoQ is situational aswell,
If the mob can die next turn even
If you fail DoQ, use it.
If you know you're going to die (or allies), use it.
If you're bored.

Although on god cards your skill choices change. (If you read guides then you'd know)
At level 30, use double battle with 8AP with Gob set and 1AP from stats imo for battle is extremely strong early compared to your other skills.
2x HoT + AoN if you don't want to risk failure
All in if you want to keep distance and don't want to risk battle

Sorry for all the text, theres a lot more scenarios but it would take forever to explain them all. Hope this helped.

- Music

This post has been edited by Koryaze - November 27, 2013, 12:24:06.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-06-10
posté November 27, 2013, 15:43:36 | #3
Ahh excellent, I was also looking for something like this. Not to hijack the thread or anything but could someone explain the attack pattern for the fire tree as well? Been exploring my options.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté November 27, 2013, 19:27:48 | #4

Quote (Koryaze @ 27 November 2013 12:18) *
If you fail DoQ, use it.
If you're bored.

- Music

So true lol.

I used to use DoQ as a way to by pass annoying boss phases. Lets say i have a boss that gets very tough after dropping below 2000hp. I would hit it with my biggest spell and DoQ twice. If i failed a DoQ the boss is healed and remains above 2000hp so I can try again next turn. Once you succeed that is a nice chunk of HP removed from the boss during an annoying phase of the fight.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-09-04
posté November 27, 2013, 19:59:00 | #5
i love how you think i use doq when i know the monster will prob kill me within 2 turns or when i need to pull out alot of damage within that single turn to help allies , luckily the heal doesn't overstand the damage giving so you don't really lose anything other than extra damage

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-24
posté November 28, 2013, 03:52:32 | #6

Quote (Koryaze @ 27 November 2013 12:18) *
Hey Death,

Earth Eca's are very situational and a lot of hard decisions have to be made at all levels. Some decisions are decided for you by the cards you pick.

At low levels though, personally for ranged damage with 6AP I would use Battle then all in with extra 2AP.For CC damage I would continue using Battle, but end with AoN spam. However if the enemy is low enough to die from a HoT then do so, don't risk the 33% fail from battle.

If you fail DoQ, use it.
If you're bored.

Although on god cards your skill choices change. (If you read guides then you'd know)
At level 30, use double battle with 8AP with Gob set and 1AP from stats imo for battle is extremely strong early compared to your other skills.
2x HoT + AoN if you don't want to risk failure
All in if you want to keep distance and don't want to risk battle

Sorry for all the text, theres a lot more scenarios but it would take forever to explain them all. Hope this helped.

- Music
thanks!!

I've been waiting for a multi-scenario rotation like this!!!