Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Anything I should consider with Earth Ecaflip?
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-04-11
posté November 27, 2013, 17:54:58 | #1
Anything I should consider with Earth Ecaflip? Let me start out by saying I'm still a bit new to this game and the only other class I tried was Pandawa. I dabbled with Ecaflip before, but I couldn't get use gambling associated with it. I've now decided to give it a second shot so my question is: What are somethings I need to know/consider before maining a Earth Ecaflip. I'm not looking for a specific build, just things I should know/do to make better use of it like were should my stat points go into or pros and cons.

This post has been edited by EclipseMoon7 - November 27, 2013, 17:55:43.
Reason for edit : Typo
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-01-10
posté November 28, 2013, 13:12:58 | #2
I'll keep this short!

Learn what your tarot cards do.

For stats, Crit on a Earth Eca does not effect 2 of their spells in terms of damage but ensures damage (All-in/Battle).

STR, MP, AP and Range are all great stats to level aswell, but is dependent on what build you're going.
I'm not to sure what you're asking since you're not really looking for a build, but I hope this helps ^^"

- Music

posté November 29, 2013, 05:01:56 | #3
Thanks, reason I never look for builds is because I feel like they aren't made for everyone. I know STR, AP, MP, and Range is a must but should I neglect HP all together? I know tarot cards is basically the double-edge sword, which I find very fun. =w=

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté November 30, 2013, 19:07:57 | #4

Quote (EclipseMoon7 @ 29 November 2013 05:01) *
Thanks, reason I never look for builds is because I feel like they aren't made for everyone. I know STR, AP, MP, and Range is a must but should I neglect HP all together? I know tarot cards is basically the double-edge sword, which I find very fun. =w=
I don't want to say HP is neglected when it comes to stats, but i will say, Ecaflips don't really need to stat in HP as the gear we use gives us all the HP we could need, and then some.

We already have enough defensive/ escape mechanims to allow us to not get hit within a fight.

- Feline Leap: if you feel that you're too close in CC, don't feel the need that you need to spend all of your ap to kill a monster, it's good to play a little defensive, and use the 2 ap (if it's maxed) to escape and move back a few spaces. Either way, you're using it for that +50% dmg.

- Cat Tree: Cat tree is an awesome active spell, you can place it anywhere in the map that you think may be a safe spot, and continue your spell rotation on a the mob in which you're focusing. If you're hit, you're either landing next to your cat tree, or at the top, in which you're immune to dmg for that one turn.

- Paws Off: This prob takes the longest to finally see it's use, but once those crit fails pop on the mobs, it's sooo worth it to have it stat'ed. And, the 20% push on the mob procs more than you would think, also pretty funny to see when the mob has no more MP and get's pushed off when he reaches you to then pass his own turn.

These are the reasons (there could be more with the use of tarots, but these are the main) why we don't really stat in hp.

-Faded

posté December 01, 2013, 02:43:06 | #5
Ah I see. Ok, so perhaps I should just invest in AP then. Feline Leap might just be my escape focus skill for now since I'm not too thrilled about Paws off. Thanks.

This post has been edited by EclipseMoon7 - December 01, 2013, 02:44:16.