Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Eca Fire {Info needed}
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-07-31
posté April 17, 2014, 14:36:23 | #1
Eca Fire {Info needed} Hi guys, I've an eca fire at lvl 15 and now I need help for build my skills.

I've Ecaflip Precision at lvl 13 and Ecaflip die at lvl 1, plus i'm using only fire skills (it's good to use only fire skills? :S).

Can You tell me if I'm doing good and what I need to do for the future? Skills and gear it would be appreciated.. and sorry for my bad eng :S

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-04-07
posté April 17, 2014, 15:23:51 | #2
Precision, Eca Die and Feline Leap are all very good options, I would get these first. After that, pick what you feel would benefit you the most, the only support that doesn't help you is flealine army as pure fire, so you can't really go too wrong.

Using only fire is fine, you should start thinking about going hybrid when you have more access to good hybrid gear, although this is personal preference and both hybrid and mono can work. Fire/earth has good damage in two elements while fire/water gets access to heals, allowing you to play more supportive while still having decent damage.

A good place to look when trying to find gear for your level is wakfu elements, it can show you sets and items for the level your interested in. Some sets to think about for fire would be:
Gobball Set
Royal Tofu set
Golden Scara set
Riktus and Brakmarian Riktus sets
Lunar set
Dark Hurl set

-Khajiit

posté April 17, 2014, 19:07:50 | #3
Wow thanks Cyn for all those informations, I appreciate, for the sets especially.

For the Dual Elements, i don't really know, maybe when i'm around lvl 60-70?

And in case i want to do an Hybrid, which skills it's better to get?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-08-23
posté April 18, 2014, 14:32:26 | #4
Fire/water could be a good idea from dark hurl set onwards, at around level 80. Gear can be a pain between excarnas set and larduous/lenald set, and at max level. I don't have much experiance with fire/water but I'd imagine you would want flealine army along with some of the more defensive supports, depending on how supportive you like to play. I would just be guessing at what I would of personally picked for fire/water though.

For fire/earth your main options are moowolf set at lvl 93, sand set, magmog set, wabbit set and emiw set. If you got hold of a thork set this could start to work at around level 70, kraken set at 80ish would also work, however neither of these give an ap unfortunatly.

Tarot is a better choice to go for with fire/earth to get more out of you're earth spells, it's good for fire or fire/water but can feel more of a hindrance for those. Any mixture of paws off, black bow meow, double or quits and roll again is good. Cat tree is also very good if you enjoy PvP and is ok in PvM, my build is already a bit WP heavy so I didn't take it, but it's definitely worth it if you plan to PvP a lot.

Wrong account oops, keep forgetting that I wanted to stop using this terrible account name  

This post has been edited by exponentialrage - April 18, 2014, 14:36:59.
posté April 18, 2014, 14:51:50 | #5

Quote (exponentialrage @ 18 April 2014 14:32) *
Fire/water could be a good idea from dark hurl set onwards, at around level 80. Gear can be a pain between excarnas set and larduous/lenald set, and at max level. I don't have much experiance with fire/water but I'd imagine you would want flealine army along with some of the more defensive supports, depending on how supportive you like to play. I would just be guessing at what I would of personally picked for fire/water though.

For fire/earth your main options are moowolf set at lvl 93, sand set, magmog set, wabbit set and emiw set. If you got hold of a thork set this could start to work at around level 70, kraken set at 80ish would also work, however neither of these give an ap unfortunatly.

Tarot is a better choice to go for with fire/earth to get more out of you're earth spells, it's good for fire or fire/water but can feel more of a hindrance for those. Any mixture of paws off, black bow meow, double or quits and roll again is good. Cat tree is also very good if you enjoy PvP and is ok in PvM, my build is already a bit WP heavy so I didn't take it, but it's definitely worth it if you plan to PvP a lot.

Wrong account oops, keep forgetting that I wanted to stop using this terrible account name

Thanks for the informations Exponentialrage, your eca which build have?
I'm really intrested to do a Pure Fire Eca, but i don't know if it could be bad or not.

In case it is bad maybe Fire/Water is a good option.

This post has been edited by Amagakuro - April 18, 2014, 14:52:24.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté April 18, 2014, 17:14:15 | #6
I have a Fire/Earth Eca, so I should probably share some of my perspective.

I leveled to max D-Six, Die Alright, Three-Cards, and Heads or Tails. 2 spells from the Fire branch, and 2 spells from the Earth branch.

The remaining of the xp leftover, I distributed it between Craps (being the highest leveled), and evened out the other abilities in all branches to bring up my resistances a bit.

There are many other ways to build both trees, it all depends on your play style (we can't really tell you which build is best). I have not seen mono builds on Ecaflips in quite some time, it's become scarce, so I can assure you that dual builds have been pretty dominant.

My play style is very aggressive, so I build Elemental Dmg% with Crits, Crit Dmg%, and +2 range.

Depending on the crit in my gear, I normally do:
(+kit skill if need be)
(+1 ap) depending if you have relics or +ap items
10-15 crits
+1 range
Intelligence
Strength

This is what I'm currently built, haven't had time to play the game the past few weeks, but I get on the forums everyday

Click Here

You always want to start out with Precision, Ecaflip Die, and Feline Leap, like it was mentioned above.

I went:
Precision - Maxed
Ecaflip Die - Maxed
Tarot - Maxed
Double or Quits - Maxed
Cat Tree - Maxed
Feline Leap - Maxed
Roll Again - Maxed
Paws Off - 12

Earth/Water and Fire/Water are also good alternatives, but I'm not very experienced in that build to give out advice.

posté April 18, 2014, 19:55:53 | #7

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 18 April 2014 17:14) *
I have a Fire/Earth Eca, so I should probably share some of my perspective.

I leveled to max D-Six, Die Alright, Three-Cards, and Heads or Tails. 2 spells from the Fire branch, and 2 spells from the Earth branch.

The remaining of the xp leftover, I distributed it between Craps (being the highest leveled), and evened out the other abilities in all branches to bring up my resistances a bit.

There are many other ways to build both trees, it all depends on your play style (we can't really tell you which build is best). I have not seen mono builds on Ecaflips in quite some time, it's become scarce, so I can assure you that dual builds have been pretty dominant.

My play style is very aggressive, so I build Elemental Dmg% with Crits, Crit Dmg%, and +2 range.

Depending on the crit in my gear, I normally do:
(+kit skill if need be)
(+1 ap) depending if you have relics or +ap items
10-15 crits
+1 range
Intelligence
Strength

This is what I'm currently built, haven't had time to play the game the past few weeks, but I get on the forums everyday

Click Here

You always want to start out with Precision, Ecaflip Die, and Feline Leap, like it was mentioned above.

I went:
Precision - Maxed
Ecaflip Die - Maxed
Tarot - Maxed
Double or Quits - Maxed
Cat Tree - Maxed
Feline Leap - Maxed
Roll Again - Maxed
Paws Off - 12

Earth/Water and Fire/Water are also good alternatives, but I'm not very experienced in that build to give out advice.

Thanks very much Fade, i'll try to do Fire/Earth too, i don't really like play as a support with water.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-04-07
posté April 19, 2014, 17:00:30 | #8
I'm Fire/Earth too, with a similarish build to faded. I statted mp instead of range and maxed crit for more rebound chance on die alright, but either build works well and more elemental damage is usually better than crit for bosses and high resist enemies.

I was pure fire before I went hybrid and that's good too, I find hybrid gives much more versatility without much impact on fire damage however, so I would probably recommend it for later on, unless you have the perfect team to work mono builds into. Earth/Fire gets the advantages over pure fire of higher single target damage, great burst damage with three cards and better use of tarot, specifically on god eca turns.

Hopefully an experienced Fire/Water eca can give you a good overview of that, water was buffed to be a better healer recently, so water hybrids look pretty nice now as well.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-05-09
posté April 20, 2014, 04:12:30 | #9

Quote (Cyndera @ 19 April 2014 17:00) *
Hopefully an experienced Fire/Water eca can give you a good overview of that, water was buffed to be a better healer recently, so water hybrids look pretty nice now as well.

Well just to add some points to the fact, I was trying Fire/Water and unfortunately the equips doesn't help during High End levels, you lose too much heals. An example:

Hopper heals Fire/Water: 220 base | 280 critical
Hopper heals Earth/Water: 280 base | 350 critical

The synergies are cool but we need to wait for better equips that gives us more Heals over CMC to trully see Fire/Water potential.

This post has been edited by Gordofredo666 - April 20, 2014, 04:12:56.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-10-04
posté June 21, 2014, 19:20:00 | #10
I'm a lvl 48 fire eca but I wanna be fire/earth in the future. I have spent my points on AP, now I'm not sure if I spent points in PM or if I save this points for range + crits because Ill have Feline's Learp for 2 AP in the future. I've made an healer eni in another account to help lvling solo. She is lvl 30.

Do you have any advice for lvling together with my eni? From lvl 40 and on? I am soloing gob dungeon but it's not that fast, mostly because of Tarot hehe.

Thank you!

edit: Also I know why is not a good idea to lvl up Dice Roulette if you are going critical? Because it have a high AoE dmg and if you have a lot of crits, the chance of fail is low.

This post has been edited by frenetiqueviolence - June 22, 2014, 17:44:58.
posté June 23, 2014, 22:26:42 | #11

Quote (frenetiqueviolence @ 21 June 2014 19:20) *
I'm a lvl 48 fire eca but I wanna be fire/earth in the future. I have spent my points on AP, now I'm not sure if I spent points in PM or if I save this points for range + crits because Ill have Feline's Learp for 2 AP in the future. I've made an healer eni in another account to help lvling solo. She is lvl 30.

Do you have any advice for lvling together with my eni? From lvl 40 and on? I am soloing gob dungeon but it's not that fast, mostly because of Tarot hehe.

Thank you!

edit: Also I know why is not a good idea to lvl up Dice Roulette if you are going critical? Because it have a high AoE dmg and if you have a lot of crits, the chance of fail is low.
Dice Roulette is a very good spell, reason to level it with crits is because the AoE radius is guaranteed on crits.

I'd suggest to save points for ap, range, crits, intel/str (in this order respectively).

Once you get around lv 95 or so, mp breastplates will become available for you. If you find yourself the need to stat an mp for 6 mp then be my guest and go for it.

Good choice on leveling the Eni, it's a great asset in any team composition.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-10-04
posté June 27, 2014, 00:48:24 | #12
Thanks for the advice. I am level 63 now and I wanna be dual Fire/Earth. In this range until I get El Pochito in lvl 84. Whats a good advice about equipment combinations?

This post has been edited by frenetiqueviolence - June 27, 2014, 00:56:45.
posté June 27, 2014, 19:05:30 | #13

Quote (frenetiqueviolence @ 27 June 2014 00:48) *
Thanks for the advice. I am level 63 now and I wanna be dual Fire/Earth. In this range until I get El Pochito in lvl 84. Whats a good advice about equipment combinations?
For now, I would just focus on getting lv 100.

At that lv look into kraken/moowolf sets, maybe an apprentice set for the wisdom. There are also vampyro sets, those give overall pretty nice stats, a bit of everything.

From there, you can progress into a higher leveled set, magmog. That set will last you until 140+ in which you could slowly start replacing mog pieces. You could wear wabbit and emiw pieces in conjunction with magmog.

If you find a DP group, you can get lucky and drop some of the general dmg pieces from there, the ring, and the cape.

Of course, there are late game pieces from the Sram dimension, I wouldn't focus on these until you reach the level requirement.