Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Asthis's profile
Statistics
2206 Posts (0.78 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 19:26:59 | #1
I had no trouble dropping tools like a year ago. They were like 5% each I think. They spawn from midnight-1am server time so I farmed them for an hour for a few nights in a row and got tons of tools.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758900  Replies : 14  Views : 293
posté Today - 19:22:54 | #2
Hush mentioned the level cap will be raised to 160 and the minimum level to enter Enurado is 145.

Thread : News  Preview message : #758899  Replies : 16  Views : 175
posté Yesterday - 16:26:42 | #3
Your bank has to support that payment option. The way I paid was through Paypal, but it was funds already in the account instead of a transfer money from my checking. I don't know if that makes any difference though, I'm too broke to try buying more ogrines right now. :c

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758543  Replies : 11  Views : 231
posté Yesterday - 15:57:47 | #4
Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758535  Replies : 6  Views : 163
posté Yesterday - 15:55:43 | #5
Maybe newer accounts get flagged more easily... I wish I knew.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758534  Replies : 11  Views : 231
posté Yesterday - 15:38:46 | #6
You've likely set off some flags in Ankama's anti-fraud filter. Things like different addresses on the account and card set it off. I don't know what all the filters are but they are pretty strict.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758523  Replies : 11  Views : 231
posté Yesterday - 15:19:56 | #7
Quoted from Tot:

One of the big issues that scares us, is that our "payment option" partners are starting to give us the side eye and it is entirely possible that, at one time or another, they'll stop allowing us to use their services. We've already had ultimatums from some of them, not to mention that each fraudulent payment costs us fees. Thankfully, the Support team has been busting their asses and a lot of people at Ankama have mobilized to help and the fraud issue has been solved for a few days (here's hoping it sticks).

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758514  Replies : 27  Views : 516
posté Yesterday - 14:38:05 | #8
Okay first of all, it's not Ankama that's frauding us, it's botter companies that's frauding Dofus players. They've been so aggressive that they've been phishing the crap out of credit cards and Ankama has to ban thousands of them every month. Banks have had to deal with so much fraud from this in fact that they are considering to refuse working with Ankama. Because of this, Ankama had to put in place a LOT of filters to prevent fraud and many innocent players are getting caught up in this. They can't take down the filters because the fraud issue is so serious that Ankama will lose all payment processes with their partners.

You will either have to contact support to get your account out of the anti-fraud filter or contact your bank.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758511  Replies : 27  Views : 516
posté Yesterday - 14:16:05 | #9
Do you use a bank or a credit union? You might actually have to contact your bank or Paypal to unblock your payments to Ankama.

Some banks have permanently blocked Ankama from payments because there has been so much fraud going on through Dofus.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758505  Replies : 2  Views : 185
posté Yesterday - 14:13:22 | #10
It only has 7 slots? I thought it had 10. Geez the rate on bum sacks needs to be raised cuz it's ridiculous.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758504  Replies : 14  Views : 293
posté Yesterday - 12:46:48 | #11
People have claimed that the scythes and tombolas don't drop harvesting tools anymore. I haven't tested this.

Snoofle is currently not available in the boutique but you might be able to buy off the market from a player.

The bum sack is extremely hard to get. It most likely has a rate of .1% or .05% chance of getting from the Gold rush game. I've spent over 1,600 tickets and have yet to acquire one. Someone said it took them 2,700 tickets to finally get one. It's not worth your time trying get a bum sack unless you've already got a lot of tickets from farming fear fizz.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758495  Replies : 14  Views : 293
posté Yesterday - 01:31:18 | #12
Boutique only. It's different than the Dofus one since the one in Wakfu is dual element.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758417  Replies : 2  Views : 178
posté July 29, 2014, 22:54:02 | #13
I was able to use Paypal. I guess I'm lucky, but I use a credit union instead of a big bank. Big banks probably just block payments from Ankama altogether.

I wonder if this has to do with Dofus's fraud problem. A lot of banks probably had to fix a lot of payment issues and decided to block Ankama because of it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758385  Replies : 27  Views : 516
posté July 29, 2014, 11:01:26 | #14
There's always a bad side when Ankama adds something you think sounds good at first.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #758195  Replies : 7  Views : 432