I see after patch the number of osas in game are growing because of their opness~fullroleness
What I mean is:
Why don't you , Ankama, want feedback from Osas? Do you think they are ok?
You are rebalancing class with a PvP mind, great work to all others classes but..
How about Osas? Ok they have been weak a bit before patch, but now they are too OP.
- With it's bonus in dragon form he has: 50% Damage, 1 AP, 1 MP, 20% Res, 20% CH and he revive with 20% hp when he die.
- 700 Whip damage on 150% Air Resist, and mp spell without LoS, for a total of:
700+700+100+250 = 1750 damage per turn on 150% Res.
- Be immortal? Yes you can! Say hello to our new mob called Boohemot, that can sacrifice you every two rounds and attack enemy doing 800 damage.
- Be a damage dealer? Yes you can! Just summon 2 Whisp Crackler level 105, they say hello with them 1200 crit on back. Your summon together hit around 2000! What a nice class!
- Be an healer? Yes with your Standard Whisp you can! Ofc not like an eni
- Are they bugged? Shit branch because it doesn't do anything GREAT?
They are the only balanced branch, normal damage, heals, AP.
So guys tell me, i think this class is a bit unbalanced, but i'd like to have feedback.
And I ask to devs to review the fire and air one. I don't know how as I don't play osas but.. they are f***ing overpowered or all of you guys are great players.
~ Old Kahiiji
This post has been edited by GJTora - December 06, 2016, 11:08:32.