Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Earth/Air Dragon Osamoda Guide
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté March 19, 2012, 22:49:03 | #1
Earth/Air Dragon Osamoda Guide This is NOT my guide, taken from the US forums HUGE reps to Wakfuguides for providing this, find a link to his Youtube channel at the bottom of this guide.

DO NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS SUGGESTIONS AND I AM SHOWING OPTIONS FOR WHAT YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE FROM IF YOU WANT, DO NOT GET CONFUSED I AM NOT FORCING THEM ON YOU CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT.

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

0. Introduction
1. AP Items & Mixes
2. Element Combinations
3. Critical Hit Balance
4. Abilities
5. Specialties
6Equipment

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Guide by Ghost0. Introduction
Hello everyone I run a youtube channel by the name of WakfuGuides and I really enjoy making content on there and I want to provide you guys with guides as I really like helping people, I’ve made a couple other guides but I haven’t updated them because there’s been frequent changes or bugs to them.

I play Wakfu and I play multiple different characters, I like Sram, Osamoda, Masqueraider, Sacrier.

So you guys can expect a guide for masqueraider as well but that will be way down the road.

Now let’s get on to the Guide portion of this thread shall we?

1. AP Items & Mixes
So for this I am going to show each item that increases AP so far.Rings:
(Lv 25) Satisfaction Ring
Obtained from (Jeweler: Lv 10):
3x Ghostoplasm 1x Iron Circle
+1 AP -1 MP -100 HP(Lv 60) Gelano(Supposedly removed as of right now)
Obtained from: Jelly’s
+1 APAmulets:(Lv 55) Dragolyre
Obtained from: Centurion, Major, Admiral, Leader, Baddoboss(Riktus Elite Boss),
Impetuous War Chief, Brutish War Chief

+1 AP -1% Damage -30 HP -10% Wisdom +1 Leadership(Lv 60) Celestial Brooch
Obtained from: Gobbnoxious the Repressor
+1 AP +3% Critical Hit -15% Wisdom -15 HP(Lv 75) Dragocarin+1 AP(I do not know whether Dragocarin can be obtained as of right now or not)

(Lv 70) Sandhi Amulet
(I do not know if you can get this now or not)

(Lv 80) Narramulet

(Lv 90) Badoul’s Amulet

Belts:
(Lv 30) Dazzling Belt
+1 AP -50% Resistance
(couldn’t find the location on this item sorry, may not be able to get it right now)

The combinations for AP that you should consider are..these.

For 8 AP:
6 AP +1 +1 = 8
Dragon +1
Tree Set +1

For 9 AP:

6 AP +1 +1 +1 = 9
Dragon +1
Tree Set +1
Satisfaction Ring/Gelano +1
OR Abilities +1For 10 AP:
6 AP +1 +1 +1 +1 = 10
Dragon +1
Tree Set +1
Abilities +1
Satisfaction Ring/Gelano +1

(Recommended) for 10 AP:
6 AP +1 +1 +1 +1 = 10 AP
Dragon +1
Riktus Elite +1
Celestial Brooch/Dragolyre +1
Gelano/Satisfaction Ring +1

2.Element CombinationsI’ve went through various element combinations looking for the best and I’ve came to one.. but I’d like to add in a couple more options if you don’t want to get the 10 AP needed for it, here’s a couple shown below. ▼
You guys must remember that no matter what element tree you choose you are always going to involve Scaraleaf Wing in it.
The first combination we have here is an 8 AP combination involving these spells.An 8 AP Combo with Scaraleaf Wing it does a good amount of damage, I have set the spells to level 50.

This next set is the 9 AP Combination. ▼
The damage difference between Collision and Skedaddle is where this combination shines.

Sure you may think it’s only minor but that much more damage helps, it’s like using bwork trump but you aren’t.

And now for the last and the best combinationThis is strong.. trust me it is I would have to say it is worth getting 150 points for the +1 AP in Abilities instead of the 37.5% in Strength you would get with the 150 points, if you are going with the tree set then go with this but if you are going with riktus elite then go full strength you still end up with 10 AP.

I don’t just recommend this because it is the strongest combination for earth.. but because the damage scaling from normal to critical is VERY GOOD for Crackler Pawnch. And that will be explained next.
3. Critical Hit Balance

When it comes to getting CH with those hard earned points you will need to do your best to find the balance between getting CH and getting Strength.
Here is a quick comparison I did between Earth spell damage and Fire spell damage with critical hits.
I have set every spell to certain level’s to get 32 normal damage and then switched it to critical to compare how much increase you get from 32 damage on each spell.
The point of providing this information is because of how well Crackler Punch scales critical hit damage… I mean just look AT IT! ▲ The level 100 Crackler Punch damage is 60 but with a critical hit it does a MASSIVE 102! That’s quite awesome.
Which in turn makes getting Critical Hit with the 10 AP build that much more useful so let’s look at this.
So far the weapon I use as of current is the Riktus Bow which is a great addition for an earth/air dragon.That’s 3% CH +2% = 5% now let’s just say you have a level 50 summon and you eat it before going dragon to give you the additional bonuses .. that’s another 5% = 10% CH, I would say around 10-20% Critical hit is a fair amount for the occasional critical hit during fights so if you can make sure you use scaraleaf wing first and then 2 crackler punches because the chances of you not getting a critical hit would be less with your upcoming attacks.

If you want you can get a couple points of critical through abilities but I’d rather use it for Strength, I love Resist.

It’s actually very viable to go with Riktus Elite + Celestial Brooch for a total of 15% Crit and with dragon bonuses giving you around 20% Crit.(as long as you eat a summon higher lvl = more crit)

4. AbilitiesNow I’d like to keep this short and simple as you may already know what to do here.
For your first 31 level’s you should get that 1 extra AP because we will be going with the 10 AP Build.
And as for the other 350 points just put them all into strength. it will be 87.5% Damage and Resistance.
If you don’t want to go with spending 150 points on +1AP then go with the Riktus Elite set and just pump full strength. You will still get 10 AP and it will be better this way.5. Specialties

I suppose Specialties is a pretty easy portion to cover as well… lol.
First off max Symbiosa to level 9 and then get level 7 Gobgob because that puts you at 3 AP from Symbiosa and 3 AP from Gobgob so you can 1 turn dragon, now you either have the choice to get Animal Blessing level 5 now or you can max out Gobgob and then get Animal Blessing Lv. 5 but that’s up to you.
The reason we get Animal Blessing Lv. 5 is so you can bring out a summon and your gobgob on your first turn and then on your 2nd turn you go dragon.6. Equipment

I put the piece of gear that is the lowest level in each set as the next set switch.Level: 1-6
Wodent Set
Obtained:
Wodents

Level: 6-15
Green Piwi Set
Obtained:
Green Piwi’s

Level: 15-22
Gobball Set
Obtained: Gobball’s

Level: 22-50
Kapow/Scara/Moogrr
Obtained:
Roses(Kapow), Roses(Bouttes), Scara(Scaras), Moogrr(Moogrr’s), Gobballs(War Chief Axe)

This one has such amazing amount of ini and earth damage that it was to hard to pass up sorry about the AP loss on Gobball. If you are going the 10 AP build then you can either keep Gobball until tree set or use this one for more damage/ini, totally up to you.
I know there is better weapons than the war chief axe up to 50, if you find one then use it.
This Set ▲ Offers 86% Earth Damage

Level: 50-
Tree Set
Tree Set:
Treechnids, Treechorn, Trunknid
Hidsad Bow: (Long Distance Weapons Master: Lv 50): 5x Willow Wood, 3x Snoofle Horn, 1x TsarTsar Horn, 2x Crystal Stone
Riktus Bow: Any Nation Riktus Dungeons
Riktus Elite Bow: (Baddoboss)
First Swipes Club: (Area of Effects Master: Lv 50): 2x Blibli Tusk, 20x Prickly Wood, 5x Boowolf Scalp, 15x Boowolf Hairs
Bramble Claymore: (Oafish Toad, Polters – Not Confirmed)
Pospodrol Hammer: (Area of Effects Master: Lv 60): 5x Treechnid Amber, 3x Sylvan Plank, 2x Lemon Jelly, 1x Nasal Muke, 1x Exchange Weight

Use Satisfaction Ring until you manage to get a Gelano, this is several different weapon choices the hammer on the right has earth damage at +40% for the perfect version I believe it is called Pospodrol Hammer, the staff is First Swipes Club with +30% Earth Damage and +40 Initiative, the sword is Bramble Claymore and has the highest at +45% Earth Damage but has -1 MP.

The 3 Bows are Hidsad Bow, Riktus Bow, Elite Riktus Bow, it would really benefit you if you can get any of these weapons as they are all really good..

Level: 60-Riktus Elite/Trool
Riktus Elite:
Riktus Elite Dungeon
Beltrool: Challenge in Cania Swamps
Gelano: Jelly’s
Celestial Brooch: Gobbnoxious the RepressorNow I cannot stress this enough.. THIS SET is actually better than the tree set I provided up above and I will explain why and explain the differences between each set.If you wear full Riktus Elite it gives you +1 AP while still leaving the amulet slot open which I would recommend a celestial brooch because of the crit and because you’ll be double crackle punching.

Alright now to make it clear you can either save the 150 points we were previously going to use on +1AP and now use them on FULL Strength because we can get +1 Elite +1 Celest +1 Gelano +1 Dragon which puts us at 10 AP and leaves us to full strength build.

Now to compare differences, lets say for example we are level 61 that gives us 305 points to use on our abilities correct? with the tree set we have to -150 for the +1 AP required for 10 AP which leaves us with 155 points which 155 divided by 4 = 38% Earth Damage with Tree set that’s 60% more = 98% plus Dragon that’s 50% more at 148% Earth Damage.

While with this Elite set you get about this much 35% From Riktus Elite, 50% Dragon, 75% from Points which totals at 161% Earth Damage. because we have the belt slot open we get to use Beltrool and we get to use all of our points on Strength.

Now that we’ve compared Damage let’s compare other stats, for example we obviously know that we lose out on some resist from switching to riktus elite.. because tree is packed with resist and while that is nice I still think I’d prefer the crit you get from riktus elite and you will do more damage and the breastplate has +10% Resist for all elements so we don’t lose it all.

It offers 41 Lock, 30 Dodge, 35 Ini, 15% CH, if we add on Pospodrol Hammerwhich is the weapon I recommend then you get an additional +40% Earth Damage, +23 Lock, +53 HP, +3 Wisdom.

I don’t really have anything else to add about this set besides the fact that it topples the previous set in every way besides the little resist we lose and maybe it has a couple more points of health but overall Riktus Elite is a must, imagine 15% Crit with the summon you eat for Dragon with all those Crits you’ll do with 2 crackler’s and having 200% Earth Damage at level 61 with Pospodrol Hammer.

www.Youtube.com/user/WakfuGuides 

This post has been edited by Trilogy22 - May 22, 2012, 10:28:42.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté March 20, 2012, 07:30:54 | #2
I'd really like to thank you for this guide first of all, as everyone seems to be to afraid of touching the Dragon osa in any form shape of way.

I still see an issue with spending points in animal blessing, i merely have them because there is absolutely nothing else that would be useful as dragon osa.

Even if you get two chafers ( I've been told this is the highest summon atm? Forgive me if I'm wrong )
The bonus they give is hardly even wroth mentioning, and i find that using Crackler punch combined with a gobgob summon in the first turn will give me a higher DPS output then Summoning > gobgobing, and eating the summon, and not attacking till the second round.

posté March 21, 2012, 22:24:56 | #3
Phew, someone did it before I had to do it.

I have done exactly this, gone Dragonform with 10 AP.

AP from:
- 150 pts
- Tree set
- Dragon form
- Goultard (-55 hp)

(Refuse to use the Satisfaction Ring, and not been able to retrieve Dragonlyre or the Brooch)

First turn I can transform into dragon and throw a Crackler Punch, each subsequent turn I can double cast it. As stated before, when it crits the damage is quite satisfactory - and you can also throw a wing each turn as well.

You will feel that the damage is low when you only do 80 damage on the Crackler Punch (around level 60), but think about it - four to five targets x 2 is a lot of damage!

I can and will recommend this build, as I have the EXACT same one.

The rest of the points (I haven't spent them yet) will go for 100 hp and the rest in strength until I hit lvl 100.

Whilst I have your attention I want to address the faultiness of this build, but this will probably be fixed in the near future: There is not a single support spell you want to be taking besides Symbiosa, Gobgob and Gobup and 5 in Animal Blessing. Surely they must do something about this, how can a "build" for a class not have a single passive that supports a role it has? I mean, c'mon - only summon passives - you cannot even have a bloody summon whilst being a dragon! Give us extra % damage as a passive and we'll be talking.

Yours sincerely,

Impérial "Semi Happy" Brut - level 64 Dragon Osa

Edit: DO READ: This build tells you at part 5 to summon something and let the Gobgob eat it, to then become a dragon at turn 2. Do not do this - please. You lose one Crackler Punch at the first turn if you do this, which is damage loss - and then you will miss a second Crackler Punch by going Dragon on turn 2. The small benefit of levelling the Gobgob once is virtually nothing, so going straight for Dragonform is recommended!

This post has been edited by Veloth - March 21, 2012, 22:33:43.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté March 21, 2012, 23:06:35 | #4

Impérial "Semi Happy" Brut - level 64 Dragon Osa Edit: DO READ: This build tells you at part 5 to summon something and let the Gobgob eat it, to then become a dragon at turn 2. Do not do this - please. You lose one Crackler Punch at the first turn if you do this, which is damage loss - and then you will miss a second Crackler Punch by going Dragon on turn 2. The small benefit of levelling the Gobgob once is virtually nothing, so going straight for Dragonform is recommended!

SEMI HAPY, lol.

That defines where i am on my Dragon Form Osa. I have a summoner OSA on 67, and a Dragon around 30.

The thing is: Summon Osa is WAY more versatile, you can debuff enemies, lock, move a summon here an there and try to keep yourself safe.

Dragon Form Osa looks cool, its not just one more Osa summoner, but still underpowered (you're not gona be THAT guy with 2 powerfull chafers). Dragon is an excelent AoE/Tank char, but if your going for that, why not an Iop/Panda/Sacrier ?

Dotn get me wrong, i love Dragon Form OSA, but it is POORLY designed. out of 10 Specialities, barely 3 are usefull.

The change that really make sense is, IF YOU ARE INTO DRAGONFORM (aka, you merged with your Gobgob), you should be affected by ALL "summon" speciallities, like Perspic Hair, Phoenix Spirit, Animal Guard and Goball Steak.

Or get 50% of thoose buffs, since you merged with your pet.

That said it would bring Dragon Form OSAs back to the game.

posté March 21, 2012, 23:40:16 | #5
To IvanSouza and anyone it might concern,

I have a level 47 Sacrier, and it sucks ass - so I rerolled.
Levelling an Iop as well (35).

However, when I hit level 70 I can easily use two Chafers with Whip + Crackler Punch each turn like yourself - can you do the same in my case? (not negative - it's rhetorical)

Don't think that I always go Dragonform in every fight: I am always going in a team of 5-6, and switching between Dragon and summoner is great - the summon IA sometimes block the LOS, so having something that doesn't irritate the Cra is important!

Whip will get nerfed, what shall all the summoners do then? The most safe way, at least that's what I think, is to get those lousy 9 points in Symbiosa, because there's a lot of rubbish passives, hence easy "respecc" (since we're not having resets) when the nerfhammer is out.

I fully agree that once you've merged with the Gobgob you should be regarded as a "summon", and Prespic Hair/Gobball Steak is applied

Conclusively, go for a 10 AP Dragon form build - and just use double Chafer Lancer and Whip (4 AP + 5 left for Crackler Punch) until the whip gets nerfed - then you have something to lean back to if Osa Summoner is ruined.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-02-25
posté March 22, 2012, 00:03:36 | #6
what spells do u actualy use, just CP? then why earth/air? o.o

posté March 22, 2012, 00:10:03 | #7
Moi?

Well, I only use Crackler Punch (Earth) and Wings (Air) - cannot exactly be called a hybrid really! (haha)

Anyway, I've addressed a concern regarding the faultiness of the design of Dragon, and as I wrote in another thread, I am certain they will fix a major screw up with Dragon. They do not have a single Wakfu costing spell whilst in the form! They do not utilise it, we're left with 5/6 wakfu each fight.

This is pretty unfair, and one cannot debate around it - since every other class has at least something:
Iop's Uppercut for squeezing more damage, Cra's beacon, Sacrier's Sanguine Armour etc etc etc.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté March 22, 2012, 04:03:07 | #8

Quote (Veloth @ 21 March 2012 23:40) *
To IvanSouza and anyone it might concern,

I have a level 47 Sacrier, and it sucks ass - so I rerolled.
Levelling an Iop as well (35).

However, when I hit level 70 I can easily use two Chafers with Whip + Crackler Punch each turn like yourself - can you do the same in my case? (not negative - it's rhetorical)

Don't think that I always go Dragonform in every fight: I am always going in a team of 5-6, and switching between Dragon and summoner is great - the summon IA sometimes block the LOS, so having something that doesn't irritate the Cra is important!

Whip will get nerfed, what shall all the summoners do then? The most safe way, at least that's what I think, is to get those lousy 9 points in Symbiosa, because there's a lot of rubbish passives, hence easy "respecc" (since we're not having resets) when the nerfhammer is out.

I fully agree that once you've merged with the Gobgob you should be regarded as a "summon", and Prespic Hair/Gobball Steak is applied

Conclusively, go for a 10 AP Dragon form build - and just use double Chafer Lancer and Whip (4 AP + 5 left for Crackler Punch) until the whip gets nerfed - then you have something to lean back to if Osa Summoner is ruined.

I wrote a bunch of stuff arguing about how a hybrid Summon/Dragon from OSA is messed up, but the server went down and i lost everything, lets just sumarize:

Listen, you have some good points, but going hybrid is not that versatile as you sound, because you have to choose before the fight either going Dragon Form or summons (unless your summons die) and besides that changes all your gear planing, spending 9 points into Symbiosa is a waste for a summoner (the other way around is not that bad since almoast nothing worth for a DForm one).

I would not recomend an Hybrid OSA At all.

But im happy we agree that a D Form Osamodas should be regarded as a summon, we should post it on the suggestion forum.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-08-13
posté May 02, 2012, 09:08:31 | #9
hm

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté May 16, 2012, 16:18:12 | #10

Quote (Veloth @ 21 March 2012 22:24) *
Edit: DO READ: This build tells you at part 5 to summon something and let the Gobgob eat it, to then become a dragon at turn 2. Do not do this - please. You lose one Crackler Punch at the first turn if you do this, which is damage loss - and then you will miss a second Crackler Punch by going Dragon on turn 2. The small benefit of levelling the Gobgob once is virtually nothing, so going straight for Dragonform is recommended!

It says in Simbiosa description that for every 10 Gobgob levels you get +1% init, CH, dodge, lock and dmg.
So, how do you level your Gobgob?
You make it eat your summons.
For that you need 2 Leadership, to have 1 summon AND Gobgob in play.
And for that, Animal Blessing lvl 5 is needed.

But I have to admit, it takes too long to buff a little bit.
For a new Dragonosa, IMO it's best to max Simbiosa ASAP, done by lvl 19, then proceed to max Gobgob, done by lvl 37.

This post has been edited by KamOlaZ - May 16, 2012, 23:34:56.
posté May 17, 2012, 12:52:57 | #11

Level 22-50
Kapow/Scara/Moogrr

This one has such amazing amount of ini and earth damage that it was to hard to pass up sorry about the AP loss on Gobball. If you are going the 10 AP build then you can either keep Gobball until tree set or use this one for more damage/ini, totally up to you.
This Set ▲ Offers 86% Earth Damage

I have a questions:
What is the Kapow set (didnt find it in wakfu.wiki)?
What is the set that offers 86% earth dmg (coz all pictures lost)?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2008-01-11
posté May 17, 2012, 15:11:56 | #12

Quote (Takhizis @ 17 May 2012 12:52) *
I have a questions:
What is the Kapow set (didnt find it in wakfu.wiki)?
What is the set that offers 86% earth dmg (coz all pictures lost)?

The Kapow set is called the Buk set.

To get the high damage you have to wear bits and pieces from all 3 sets (I think).

From what I can gather its;

The Ring, Helmet, Boots, Breastplate and Belt from Buk set. 42%
Amulet from Moogrr Set. 9%
Epaulettes and Cloak from Scaraleaf Set. 18% + the ring for Int and more HP.

Here's the link to all 3 sets.
[Buk Set]
[Moogrr]
[Scaraleaf]

This post has been edited by monixion - May 17, 2012, 15:21:16.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté May 18, 2012, 23:01:51 | #13
Found a way to go full str + 10AP without the Elite Riktus set.

6AP base
+1 Dragon form
+1 Tree set
+1 Satisfaction ring
+1 Goultard

Only downside is the heavy blow to maxHP, due to Satisfaction + Goultard, maybe counterbalanced by nice resists from Dragonform + Tree (+ full str against earth attacks).

Even so, +60% damage from Tree, +75% from full str, +50% from Dragon gives a grand total of +185% earth damage.

Thoughts about this? Is it worth it?

This post has been edited by KamOlaZ - May 18, 2012, 23:08:59.
posté May 20, 2012, 13:10:54 | #14
Thx for help.

Now I'm lvl 30. I have Punch skill lvl 25 and hitting once for a ~30 dmg per target in dragon form (2 turns needed). Also, in party I m kind of useless in a case of "2 turns" and AOE specification that might hit allies.
On contrary - Zordfish. With whip he can hit for ~100 dmg 1 target at 1st turn.

My question is... what the profit of the crackler punch, really? How long it takes to "shine"? And will it be at least compared with pure summoners dmg output?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-12-09
posté May 20, 2012, 15:11:43 | #15

Quote (Takhizis @ 20 May 2012 13:10) *
My question is... what the profit of the crackler punch, really?

AoE and only AoE. Also to reveal Sram in PvP. Collision is much more damaging when combined with backstab. Also, don't forget to can use weapon so find something that deals high damage and use it instead of spells if you can create a more damaging combo with it.

How long it takes to "shine"?

It shines at first 20-30 levels then it's near useless in PvE unless you manage to get stuffs cluttered at a single spot but its damage is too low. Sram reveal tool in PvP only.

And will it be at least compared with pure summoners dmg output?

Against high resist monsters, by choosing the right element, you will deal more damage. Against low resist monsters, summons' damage will be higher. Osa summoner sucks at lv 80+ since due to the amount of resist on 3 elements which shuts down their only source of damage.

In quote.

Nyeheh~

posté May 21, 2012, 13:06:51 | #16

It shines at first 20-30 levels then it's near useless in PvE unless you manage to get stuffs cluttered at a single spot but its damage is too low. Sram reveal tool in PvP only.

But its not shine at all =D Its sad to be useless in party, really. All I can help is start summon things whiping around, but in this case I didnt use Earth Punch so its not lvling.

Also I see a lot of good summoners with chafers and higher, they are greatly succeded in most dungeons or farming. So I'm really confused.

posté May 21, 2012, 14:53:40 | #17

Quote (Takhizis @ 21 May 2012 13:06) *

But its not shine at all =D Its sad to be useless in party, really. All I can help is start summon things whiping around, but in this case I didnt use Earth Punch so its not lvling.

Also I see a lot of good summoners with chafers and higher, they are greatly succeded in most dungeons or farming. So I'm really confused.

Old Chafer was LOLOPHIGHDAMAGETANK.

Old Stalag was LOLEASYCLEAR

There's not much good summons until you're 74 for the monastery rat or 75 for Crobak Chief. Then, 80 something for Beefy Bat but that's more of a "tank + pull" instead of damage compared to Monastery rat and Crobat that can attack twice per turn.

And they're successful only at early to mid level dungeons where monsters don't have insane resist. Post-Crobak (Monk and Vamp atm) has high resist on 2-3 elements and low resist on 1-2 elements. If the monster has high resist on your summon element, you're screwed. Your summons won't even deal any damage with whip.

The reason it "shines" at low level is because it's a huge AoE. You can easily solo grind through a group of low-level monsters spamming Crackler Fist. I abused it at first on a group of piwi and easily get to lv 25 by myself because every fight ended in 2-3 turns as long as they're not lolspreadout.

If you want high damage, grab backstab gears with 10 AP and Bworkthomp+Collison+Collision combo instead. Another alternative is to use WEAPONS that will fit into your combo (Knives, 1-H swords, Clock hands, wands and staves are good options) because most of them WILL HAVE HIGHER DAMAGE/AP RATIO that your abilities.

Another alternative if you want easy mode PvE is to grab lots of resist and a maneater for infinite sustain but that's like lv 90 and the axe is hard to get + expensive now. I'm using this method and I can easily solo a group of 2-3 Ghoul/monks by myself as long as I avoid the one with high air resist (Bats and certain monks).

Collision should be the main earth damage dealer because dealing spread damage is bad when the damage is too low. Just focus on killing one target at a time while tanking for your friends and snipe down near-death monsters with your crobak + scaraleaf wing.

Nyeheh~

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-14
posté May 21, 2012, 19:50:30 | #18
Beefy Bat - 1 attack per turn for 3 turns.. on third turn it gets AoE second attack [like crack punch] doing 200-240 dmg to all non-allied characters [not like crack punch ;P ]

It's main role is to pull enemies near your iops/sacs or pull away from your cras, enis, yourself etc.

Great strategy possibilities

Crobak Chief - by itself uses only 1 attack that substracts 2mp, when surrounded or possesed uses second attack which deals cross AoE and pushes back.. but i like it for its third attack: distant LoE, stright line attack that pushes enemies even further and has a chance to stun them [used it on monks few times]

the fat rat remains top dmg dealing summon right now, and it is the main role of the rat

Zeitzbach - how much damage [+/-] can u do per turn ? I am not counting critical dmg, unless u r crit-osa-dragon ;P

posté May 21, 2012, 20:10:00 | #19

Quote (JaSkaR @ 21 May 2012 19:50) *

Zeitzbach - how much damage [+/-] can u do per turn ? I am not counting critical dmg, unless u r crit-osa-dragon ;P

Around 240ish normal on either Earth or Air but yeah, I'm more of a crit+resist type at the moment due to lack of tanker in my normal team and I already put points in crits.

Gonna change to 10 AP+Resist if they give another reset though so it will be around 350ish per turn without having to relies on crit by the time I reach lv 100 and get my Collision to 80ish.

Nyeheh~

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-14
posté May 28, 2012, 18:06:14 | #20
What level are you exavtly? I just ask, couse my summon-air-osa does ALONE 200 dmg [90-110 whip + 70-90 scara + 30-50 crobak] depending on monsters resistance [if not full air resist ]

You would be helpful in crobak dungeon or some monks, bats maybe, but I am really good in lunar dungeon, other two monks, ghouls

Right now I am really bored to death with this game, so if someone want something from me [help or sth] just ask...