Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Sometimes I wish..
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté October 31, 2012, 05:55:33 | #1
Sometimes I wish.. .. that we had a water tree and could be secondary healers. The tree would replace the earth tree and be more support based. Air = Dragon, Fire = Summon (you guys really need to fix this, 'Tis slightly annoying to play) and Water could = Support.

By support I mean a minor heal spell, or two, a damaging spell and some support spells (support can be anything really, if anyone is familiar with Dofus there was HeS, toad etc).

In Dofus Osas were the only class (aside from Foggers now), which could heal apart from an Eni. The heal wasn't too great, but it sufficed. My Osa rolled with a healing weapon and was support / summon. Good times.

I CAN DREAM OKAY?!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-07-31
posté October 31, 2012, 18:49:21 | #2
I kinda agree with you, but instead of a water branch I prefer some of the proposed changes shown in the Random info from the FR side topic. It would be better because right now all the gobgob is used for is capturing and dragon form, and all its spells are useless. Though right now Osa needs a serious revamp so i'll take anything.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté November 04, 2012, 17:25:45 | #3
As far as I know, they are making water sadi a secondary healer/summoner, so I dont think they will make another healer/summoner, but I do agree that osa need some changes. Maybe not a healer, but a buffer? Like, if we would use earth spells on the enemies, it would make dmg, but if we would use them on summons, they could give mp/ap/resist to allies?
I dunno  

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté November 05, 2012, 01:29:06 | #4

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 04 November 2012 17:25) *
As far as I know, they are making water sadi a secondary healer/summoner, so I dont think they will make another healer/summoner, but I do agree that osa need some changes. Maybe not a healer, but a buffer? Like, if we would use earth spells on the enemies, it would make dmg, but if we would use them on summons, they could give mp/ap/resist to allies?
I dunno

True, however from what I've read the healing aspect is a single spell which requires a doll.. so the heals will be extremely low. Well that and a healing doll, which is sort of nice.

I still demand Earth be replaced by Water and we become support !

Earth spells currently buff summons, my issue is if you waste a turn doing a mediocre buff on your summon which doesn't contribute much to the fight, you've effectively wasted your turn.

Being fire based 2x boohowl on a summon which is next to a monster is pretty nice.. but it's extremely limited. I'd rather some flexibility as a support / summoner compared to this slightly gimpy Osa who has extremely short linear range and an idiotic summon.

(I do love Osas though, don't get me wrong!)