Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Summon OSA, Help!
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2008-06-07
posté February 20, 2013, 20:21:32 | #1
Summon OSA What is the most recommended build for a summon Osa? Abilities? Specialties? Spells? Please, help!

Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté February 21, 2013, 16:44:30 | #2
It depends on what style your wanting to go for. Seeing as there will be a osa revamp in 5 days what ever I tell you for osa may not be accurate any more.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-03-05
posté February 21, 2013, 21:07:24 | #3
Fire

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-11-18
posté February 24, 2013, 05:28:09 | #4
Even after the revamp, fire will be the best element for a fire osa. I'll tell you what I did with my summon osa and what I'm going to do after the revamp.

The first thing I leveled was gobup. Without it, our summons are too weak to even be viable in combat. Next, get your gobgob to 8. There's no reason to get it to 9 since you unlock all 5 slots at level 8, plus this saves you 15 points. Possession is a must have for any summon osa. The AI is often wonky and does really stupid stuff. Considering you'll always have one maybe two summons out at any given time, it's best to control it yourself. After that it's really up to you. I leveled symbiosa because I like the versatility of being able to dragon up whnever my summons aren't needed. I also leveled prespic hair because 20% reflect at higher levels really helps.

However, after the update you'll be more strained for specialty points. The first three will remain the same. Get gobup to 9, gobgob to 8, possession to 9, then if you want to play as a pure summoner get osamodas blessing to 9. It will allow you to summon more creatures. It basically gives +10 summon levels per 1 leadership at max level. After that, it's entirely up to you. At this point you'll know what you need most. Personally, I'm going to put some points into symbiosa and phoenix spirit since it'll let me revive myself if I die. This depends on if gobgob will still be able to eat my summons or not. If it can't, I'll probably end up going pure summon.

Now, as far as characteristic points go I highly recommend stating 1MP, 1RA, then 1AP. Why do the AP last? well until you get to about level 70~ there isnt any decent fire gear that gives AP. You want your AP to be a multiple of 2 since all your fire spells are multiples of 2. More mp and range is more useful to you than an AP at least at lower levels. After you get to end game, I'd suggest going for 11AP and as much leadership as you can get. Ideally, you'd want 9 leadership so at 110 you can have 2 whispered cracklers out on the field. The reason why you want 11ap is because possession is going to become 1ap instead of 2. That means you can mooing + boohowl + possess Or boohowl + whip + possess.

Finally, as far as elementary spells go I suggest getting all the fire spells for increased fire damage. Dont get croak higher than ~40 though. It's really not useful at all. After the update, gurgling will be pretty meh and magpie will be awesome so level magpie. Boohowl and mooing will be your bread and butter for damage. Mooing has no LoS, AoE, and range. Boohowl will hit heaviest and boost your summon's damage. Outside of the fire tree, later on you may want whip because it can boost your summon's damage. I would suggest crackler's punch for the k'mir but you wont get k'mir from punch after the update.

TL;DR:
Specialties:
Gobup to 9 (This first no matter what, Rest in any order)
Gobgob to 8
Possession to 9
Osamodas' Blessing (after update)
Your choice

Stats in this order:
1mp
1Range
1AP
Your choice

Elementary spells from most to least needed:
Boohowl
Mooing
Magpie
whip
Gurgling

Sets:
Level 15: gobball set
Level 35: Royal Tofu
Level 47: Royal Chafer
Level 68: Infernal Set
Level 72: Lunar Set with partial infernal (You should stat your AP around here)
From here on out, your choice. I'd suggest hurl at 80 otherwise try to build a leadership set. You want at least 8ap though.
Level 100+: Aim for 11AP and as much leadership as possible. Be creative!

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-09-17
posté February 24, 2013, 05:43:50 | #5
For the set at 70+ a full arachnoshima with alpha predator ring and amulet, imperial tofu epaulette and a nuclear crudgel, will net you 158% summon damage.

maybe its not optimal for your overall stat but try it and see what your summon can do  

posté February 24, 2013, 05:49:50 | #6

Quote (Maramax @ 24 February 2013 05:43) *
For the set at 70+ a full arachnoshima with alpha predator ring and amulet, imperial tofu epaulette and a nuclear crudgel, will net you 158% summon damage.

maybe its not optimal for your overall stat but try it and see what your summon can do
That sounds interesting. I'll have to try that. If it doesn't hinder my own fire damage too much then I might use that as my next set. ^,^

EDIT-- Just checked the set, it gives a decent amount of fire damage but it doesnt give an AP. But, you could pair it with the new fire dhreller set for that additional AP and still use most of the arach set.

This post has been edited by the-REAL-Dilancuan - February 24, 2013, 05:52:02.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté February 24, 2013, 13:18:08 | #7
Just trying to remind u guys, we will have 2 days left for the update and leadership will be very worth, cuz if u get enough leadership, you can be able to summon 2 whispered crackles (just tried too use google with fr site xD)

This post has been edited by Boorin - February 24, 2013, 13:19:51.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-17
posté February 24, 2013, 14:28:18 | #8

Quote (the-REAL-Dilancuan @ 24 February 2013 05:28) *
Even after the revamp, fire will be the best element for a fire osa. I'll tell you what I did with my summon osa and what I'm going to do after the revamp.

The first thing I leveled was gobup. Without it, our summons are too weak to even be viable in combat. Next, get your gobgob to 8. There's no reason to get it to 9 since you unlock all 5 slots at level 8, plus this saves you 15 points. Possession is a must have for any summon osa. The AI is often wonky and does really stupid stuff. Considering you'll always have one maybe two summons out at any given time, it's best to control it yourself. After that it's really up to you. I leveled symbiosa because I like the versatility of being able to dragon up whnever my summons aren't needed. I also leveled prespic hair because 20% reflect at higher levels really helps.

However, after the update you'll be more strained for specialty points. The first three will remain the same. Get gobup to 9, gobgob to 8, possession to 9, then if you want to play as a pure summoner get osamodas blessing to 9. It will allow you to summon more creatures. It basically gives +10 summon levels per 1 leadership at max level. After that, it's entirely up to you. At this point you'll know what you need most. Personally, I'm going to put some points into symbiosa and phoenix spirit since it'll let me revive myself if I die. This depends on if gobgob will still be able to eat my summons or not. If it can't, I'll probably end up going pure summon.

Now, as far as characteristic points go I highly recommend stating 1MP, 1RA, then 1AP. Why do the AP last? well until you get to about level 70~ there isnt any decent fire gear that gives AP. You want your AP to be a multiple of 2 since all your fire spells are multiples of 2. More mp and range is more useful to you than an AP at least at lower levels. After you get to end game, I'd suggest going for 11AP and as much leadership as you can get. Ideally, you'd want 9 leadership so at 110 you can have 2 whispered cracklers out on the field. The reason why you want 11ap is because possession is going to become 1ap instead of 2. That means you can mooing + boohowl + possess Or boohowl + whip + possess.

Finally, as far as elementary spells go I suggest getting all the fire spells for increased fire damage. Dont get croak higher than ~40 though. It's really not useful at all. After the update, gurgling will be pretty meh and magpie will be awesome so level magpie. Boohowl and mooing will be your bread and butter for damage. Mooing has no LoS, AoE, and range. Boohowl will hit heaviest and boost your summon's damage. Outside of the fire tree, later on you may want whip because it can boost your summon's damage. I would suggest crackler's punch for the k'mir but you wont get k'mir from punch after the update.

TL;DR:
Specialties:
Gobgob to 8
Possession to 9
Your choice

Stats in this order:
1mp
1Range
1AP
Your choice

Boohowl
Mooing
Magpie
whip
Gurgling

Sets:
From here on out, your choice. I'd suggest hurl at 80 otherwise try to build a leadership set. You want at least 8ap though.
i tried to figure out a summon damgage with 11 ap but i cant get it good help me please  

posté February 25, 2013, 08:45:52 | #9

Quote (Boorin @ 24 February 2013 13:18) *
Just trying to remind u guys, we will have 2 days left for the update and leadership will be very worth, cuz if u get enough leadership, you can be able to summon 2 whispered crackles (just tried too use google with fr site xD)
You can easily get +8 leadership with Excarnus.

That at the least can get you a Standard[?] and a Crackler.

posté February 25, 2013, 08:54:07 | #10
wait a minute, I just checked that set and it have no leadership, are u trollin' me? (but anyway, it is still a good set for osa)

This post has been edited by Boorin - February 25, 2013, 09:56:27.
posté February 25, 2013, 19:25:27 | #11
2x Desdemona/Cressida rings with +2 Leadership runes, +1 Leadership from Imperial Helm, +1 Leadership from Makabrammer/Fryou's Little Staff/Eskarina Derphammer, +1 that's passive, +2 from Doziac Eps

posté February 25, 2013, 20:50:52 | #12

Quote (the-REAL-Dilancuan @ 24 February 2013 05:28) *

TL;DR:
Specialties:
Gobgob to 8
Possession to 9
Your choice

Stats in this order:
1mp
1Range
1AP
Your choice

Boohowl
Mooing
Magpie
whip
Gurgling

Sets:

Perfect!!! Thanks Man!!! I LOVE U !!!!

Can u give me a Summon list (with levels) ? I dont know what i will summon.

posté February 26, 2013, 09:47:22 | #13
The summons you use will all depend on your playstyle. Even at 110, you may still use lower level summons because they're useful. Like a whirlikid is only level 40 and can be an excellent map manipulator. I'll give you a list of the most commonly used summons though:

level 5-9 : Asturb Boar
level 10-14 : Gobball
level 15-19: Goblette, Tofoone, Rat (Rat is a amazing dmg dealer)
level 20-24: Gobball Warchief (decent HP, tank and can charge stun)
level 25-34 : Zwordfish (good hit and runner), BliBli (can pushback), or keep Gobbal Warcheif
level 35-40: Chafer Lancer (at 35), until 40
level 40-50: Amankna (Cracklers), Brakmar (Stalag Family) i strongly suggest Stalagawk
level 50-60: You should have ancestral crackler by now
level 60-75 : Milibowolf, boowolf and Crows from kelba island. Also Blimprats on Monk Island
level 75: Crobak Chief
level 80: Borbats.

At 85+ you'll start using whispers. By then you should know what summons you like and dont like.
Remember, don't think like an Iop! Mix and match summons. You're an osa, you aren't going to be the heaviest hitters in a party so use summons that'll benefit you from a tactical perspective.

Most Wakfu players live by a silly philosophy: "If you hit harder than he does, you win."
It's simple, it's stupid, it's not Osa, it's Iop.

Don't be an Iop-brain!
Use Tactical summons!

This post has been edited by the-REAL-Dilancuan - February 26, 2013, 09:49:32.
Winged Eradicator * Member Since 2010-02-27
posté February 26, 2013, 11:23:43 | #14

Quote (the-REAL-Dilancuan @ 26 February 2013 09:47) *
At 85+ you'll start using whispers. By then you should know what summons you like and dont like.
Remember, don't think like an Iop! Mix and match summons. You're an osa, you aren't going to be the heaviest hitters in a party so use summons that'll benefit you from a tactical perspective.

Most Wakfu players live by a silly philosophy: "If you hit harder than he does, you win."

Don't be an Iop-brain!
Use Tactical summons!
Your a smart osa we need more people who think like you. XD

This post has been edited by Manyfaces - February 26, 2013, 12:40:05.
posté February 26, 2013, 12:07:27 | #15
I wanna use low level creatures to support for team in pvp, pve and also wanna troll ppls who aggro me, but I died a little bit inside because my favorite creature buggy when I need it most ='/

QQ: there are also have only 5 capture slots  

posté February 26, 2013, 19:58:37 | #16
That's why you level possession
After the revamp that's happening today possession will only be 1AP and will no longer cause -resis so you might as well use the Sar. (I'm assuming you're talking about the whirlisar)

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-11-15
posté February 26, 2013, 22:01:00 | #17

The summons you use will all depend on your playstyle. Even at 110, you may still use lower level summons because they're useful. Like a whirlikid is only level 40 and can be an excellent map manipulator. I'll give you a list of the most commonly used summons though:

level 25-34 : Zwordfish (good hit and runner), BliBli (can pushback), or keep Gobbal Warcheif
level 40-50: Amankna (Cracklers), Brakmar (Stalag Family) i strongly suggest Stalagawk
level 60-75 : Milibowolf, boowolf and Crows from kelba island. Also Blimprats on Monk Island

Don't be an Iop-brain!
Use Tactical summons!
You can add Woolly Gobball from Incarnum they are lvl 2 and take 1 ap with their spit attack i would say they arent really useful till late lvls but at 110 you can summon 5 of them and a whisper crackler

posté February 26, 2013, 23:22:44 | #18
THANKS AGAIN!

posté February 26, 2013, 23:29:04 | #19

Quote (MrTaico @ 26 February 2013 22:01) *

Don't be an Iop-brain!
Use Tactical summons!
You can add Woolly Gobball from Incarnum they are lvl 2 and take 1 ap with their spit attack i would say they arent really useful till late lvls but at 110 you can summon 5 of them and a whisper crackler
The problem with wooly gobblies is that they have a tendency to attack teammates. Besides, why would you want 5 gobblies and a crackler when you could have a crackler(100), two whirlikids(40), demonic rose (10), and an astrubian boar (10) out all at once? You'd control the field. Or a crackler and a standard bearing whisper. Crackler+whisper healer would be ungoldly powerful.

posté February 27, 2013, 08:34:05 | #20

Don't be an Iop-brain!
Use Tactical summons!
What u think about Celestial Gobbals? (Fluffy Gobbals)