Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 27 Novamaire
Skank Hivin
The Skank Hivin festival owes its name to a Dragoturkey breeder. He was so jealous of his cousin, ...

No flash

Earth Iop - What to stat?
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-06-02
posté July 20, 2013, 15:18:43 | #1
Earth Iop - What to stat? I am currently lvl 54, and at lvl 80ish I plan to get the Ratical set which will give 1 AP. Thanks to it, I can also get a 1 AP amulet and along with my Goultard and the 1 AP I already bought with stats, I'll have a total of 10 AP for double Devastate.

My question though is, what should I start pumping my stats into now? I already put in 100 HP along with 1 AP, so whats next? More HP is starting to seem a little meh, so strength maybe? Though 6 points just for 1% damage... I guess with 250 points pumped into strength that's a good 125% damage along with earth resist, so maybe that isn't as bad as I'm making out. Another option would be critical chance, though the most I'd be prepared to invest would be enough to get me a extra 20% critical hits. A critical hit build could be interesting, seeing how it will essentially double my damage at times as well as increase the stun chance on Rocknoceros to 20%.

So what do you guys think? More HP for tanking, strength or critical chance? Thanks for any help or advice!

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté July 20, 2013, 16:28:35 | #2
Hp is usually not statted, mp is useful and depending on what you like you can max crit, strength or a bit of both.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté July 21, 2013, 20:49:27 | #3
I would grab one MP, since you need to get in close to hit, and you need MP for Devastate.
Spend the rest either in crit or str.

Mister Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-16
posté July 21, 2013, 20:53:06 | #4
I ended up just taking an AP, an MP, and pumping all out strength all the way to 120. Works wonders for me. Pierces right through even 400% resist enemies in combat.

• Mango

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-06-02
posté July 22, 2013, 08:18:19 | #5
Sounds good, guess I'll transfer that 100 hp into MP and then just pump strength, thanks for the help guys!