Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Why are Iop's skills all fist attacks?
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-07-24
posté July 24, 2013, 02:19:35 | #1
Why are Iop's skills all fist attacks? I thought there would be skills that use a sword?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté July 24, 2013, 02:25:34 | #2
Celestial Sword.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté July 24, 2013, 12:36:49 | #3
Iops wrath is hardly a fist attack, more of a "taste my manlynes" attack.

If you want sword attacks you could try air rogues

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-01-22
posté July 25, 2013, 01:51:31 | #4

Quote (ThyHolyOverlord @ 24 July 2013 12:36) *

I think what OP is trying to say is that the Iop is known for being a weapon master, especially via swords. It's always been shown with a massive blade, and is described in-game as being an expert with weapons.

Then as soon as they attack, they put away the weapon and punch stuff. It is indeed a bit disappointing, but I think at this point, it's too late to redo the whole class animations.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-12-15
posté July 25, 2013, 03:00:52 | #5

Quote (Icekin @ 25 July 2013 01:51) *

I think what OP is trying to say is that the Iop is known for being a weapon master, especially via swords. It's always been shown with a massive blade, and is described in-game as being an expert with weapons.

Then as soon as they attack, they put away the weapon and punch stuff. It is indeed a bit disappointing, but I think at this point, it's too late to redo the whole class animations.
Iop's Wrath should summon a huge flaming hammer and smash the ground, lol.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté July 30, 2013, 22:46:05 | #6
It dosnt matter if he uses hand, sword or somthing else but the thing is he is a brave fighter that fights alot random stuff and what he uses for dosnt really matter.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 01, 2013, 09:22:50 | #7

Quote (Icekin @ 25 July 2013 01:51) *

Ankama has been known to redo animations (especially with how time consuming some are) so we can HOPE that maybe 6-8 months down the line to see some less laggy, more lore-specifc animations. I miss Sword of the Iop and Strength Storm from Dofus  

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 03, 2013, 09:27:50 | #8
I like the Iop punching animations, however I think it would be better if our armor was more "fisticuff oriented". Take Grovy's outfits from the wakfu cartoon. The first outfit looks like something a Templar would wear, which is cool for swords. The second armor though (scarf/cape) looks like something you could see someone fist-beating your face in with. I don't feel right with this full-armor in game when my fists are uncovered and I'm punching someone..