Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Pick up pouches: Mine Mover or Drheller Collection?
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-21
posté July 12, 2013, 14:45:05 | #1
Pick up pouches: Mine Mover or Drheller Collection? I have a few questions about Enutrof mechanics, the most important being about picking up pouches.

1 - Does it affect the drop quality, picking up the pouch with Mine Mover or with Drheller's Collection?

From my experience, using the Drheller to pick up the pouches returns better drops than casting Mine Mover on it, both on small pouches and on big pouches.
Can someone confirm this please?

2 - Is there a limit to the amount of loot per fight? Can a solo Enu drop 1 item from each item of the full drop table from a single monster drop?
Example: A solo Enu (400 pp total, including Treasure Tracker and hidden pp) fighting a solo Hoodlum, can he drop 1 Edible Stasili + 1 Masked Key + 1 class Altar + 1 class amulet + 1 Lalovely Stone + 1 class Emblem, all in 1 fight?

3 - After all pp calculations for the drop list, if at least 1 item has over 100% drop chance (meaning it will always drop - Edible Stasili at 300+ pp), will it interfere with the other items in the drop list? Like, will it prevent a rarer item from dropping?

Thanks for your enlightment.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté July 14, 2013, 19:40:30 | #2
1) anecdotal evidence aside, it doesn't seem to make a real difference.
2) yeah a solo enu could theoretically drop the entire loot table, so long as its unlocked all the pp locks
3) an item will not interfere if it is over 100% unless you are getting it from a pouch, and it comes before another item in the list (if there are two 100%s the first one checked (i.e. rarest) of the two will be the item you are guaranteed) this would be visible on a gobbal or something where you will never bag a wool because the horn will also be at 100% and tested first (or vice versa, I didn't test that)

some mat drops are undistributed meaning everyone rolls on them individually, (meaning if a group of 6 kill 1 mob, each playercan still get the mat in their drops)
some mat drops are distributed (like larva skins, it seems)
normal monster gear drops are supposedly distributed, some anecdotal evidence that certain rare items are treated like boss drops.
boss gear is undistributed. for example at the end of a fight with moowolf, every player could walk out of there with a bloodthirsty, though it would be a statistical miracle.

This post has been edited by BrainInAJar - July 14, 2013, 19:41:43.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-21
posté July 15, 2013, 22:05:02 | #3
Thank you for your reply.

Maybe my 285 base pp enu is just unlucky and not broken, as I was lead to believe.
Seriously, is there a cap on how much edible stasili one should be able to drop?
I have at least 5 bag slots filled with the stuff, and not a single emblem to make up for it ...
Buff Treasure Hunter to max, drop pouch, grow it, send Drheller to pick it up, kill the mob ... what am I doing wrong?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté July 15, 2013, 23:27:49 | #4

Quote (KamOlaZ @ 15 July 2013 22:05) *
Maybe my 285 base pp enu is just unlucky and not broken, as I was lead to believe.
[...]
I have at least 5 bag slots filled with the stuff, and not a single emblem to make up for it ...
Buff Treasure Hunter to max, drop pouch, grow it, send Drheller to pick it up, kill the mob ... what am I doing wrong?
Nothing. The Chance to get a emblem is 0.1%.
With 285 pp its 0.385%, in a hundred fights the chance of not getting one is: (1- 2 * 0.00385)^100 = 0.46163.
Or in other words:
Even if you tried your luck with 100 hoodlums, the chance you didn't get even one emblem is 46.2%.

This post has been edited by Rimali - July 15, 2013, 23:37:53.