Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

New, help me out with pouches
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-12
posté October 14, 2013, 16:14:21 | #1
New, help me out with pouches Hi I started the game about 2 days ago, I did try the trial and decided to sub after that. Well I picked this class because it seemed to match me a bit more, and also a good water guide was available. Either way I am having a rough time getting the hang of being able to get the pouches picked up, there are times where I fight like 4-5 piwis and getting to the pouch seems impossible. There could be a chance since i am new, that I am doing it wrong, but even when I bring out the summon mob (forgot its name) well he dies like in 1 hit. Also many times the mobs have me locked in and can't move,

Right now I feel a bit frustrated with the class just that I find myself taking a lot of more actions/turns just to get the bag. Anyone have any tips? right now the little guy summon like i said gets targeted quickly and dies so fast, then the other 3-4 mobs reach me and lock me down. Any help is appreciated.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté October 16, 2013, 05:44:01 | #2
You already looked at a guide so I won't bother with that. Here are some pointers.

• Fight in groups.
  • Use Rascalry to attack at range.
  • Level Cutting and Rascalry to improve your chances of dropping a pouch.
  • Level Phone a Frhend so that your Dhreller has more HP and more movement points.
  • Level mine mover so you can pick up mines when your Dhreller cannot get to them.
  • Level Prime of Life to get a chance for a guaranteed dodge.
  • Level Not Dead Yet for added Dodge and added MP.
  • Stat Dodge points and/or invest in some gear that gives Dodge.
  • Nowhere is it written that you must pick up a pouch.
Depending on your build, you might not want to use some of these ideas.