Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Enu's after 10 December
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-09-20
posté December 06, 2013, 03:38:34 | #1
Enu's after 10 December I assume the majority of the Enutrof community plays Enutrof due to the prospecting perks.

I am curious what will happen to the majority of Enu's.

I personally am a lv.111 water/prospecting Enu and switching to a more damage based Enutrof. I haven't decided which element yet.

Having that said, maintaining the prospecting because of the passive damage seems in my best interest.

I'm curious what the rest of the Enutrof community is doing.

Changing element? Going Damage Enu? Quitting lol?

Please share.

This post has been edited by JerrBear - December 12, 2013, 21:24:13.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté December 06, 2013, 06:15:58 | #2
well i was always a damage enu with pp perks. I guess ill be wearing my necroforged more often. might go earth/water hybrid.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-12-21
posté December 06, 2013, 07:27:01 | #3
Full dmg for high lvl enu and probably delete my mid lvl enu.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté December 07, 2013, 02:13:15 | #4
I have 252 pp right now, since 350pp would be usless, I am going to change my equips to lose that extra fifty and gain some durability.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 07, 2013, 03:24:16 | #5
I'm staying Fire Enu that can pouch as needed. I was never a PP Enu. Any PP on my gear was always a bonus.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-12-28
posté December 08, 2013, 01:33:07 | #6
I was just curious. PP Enu are getting nerfed?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté December 08, 2013, 05:40:41 | #7
The knee jerk feels a little unwarranted. Troyle stated that the Multimen act as a safety net, so that if your main character fails their rolls then your multimen get a chance to roll on the items. With the 250 achievable at cap after this patch, and 100 pp for each multimen, solo Enus will effectively have 450 PP. This means that solo running the easy dungeons like Gobbal or what have you, or killing enemies to drop their mats will actually get more drops than before. Where this is worse is in dungeon runs with 6 people where you will not be able to have fresh rolls distributed to your multimen.

New PP lock with multimen means better drops for solo enus, worse drops for group Enus. Not all that bad.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2007-06-23
posté December 08, 2013, 06:37:46 | #8
the enutrof need to 10.december only 50pp to a set.

100 ground pp
+ 50pp Set
+100pp Mine
________
250pp

all over 250pp is idiotic

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-02
posté December 08, 2013, 10:08:16 | #9
It's hardly idiotic. You will still gain damage from pp up to their cap. It's also better to start the fight out with a higher level of PP so that way your damage will rely less on you to stack Treasure hunter. Although it no longer makes as much sense to wear nothing but PP as it did before, wearing PP+Water gear is still superior to just water gear.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-10-11
posté December 08, 2013, 10:48:38 | #10
Water branch still has advantage of poaches. It's an extra roll in drop table basically. Once I got a lenald wok from a poach. Mind you it was made by other enu in group, I'm earth/fire at the moment, and I intend to stay so.

posté December 09, 2013, 04:50:14 | #11

Quote (Bocheii @ 08 December 2013 06:37) *
the enutrof need to 10.december only 50pp to a set.

100 ground pp
+ 50pp Set
+100pp Mine
________
250pp

all over 250pp is idiotic
Not idiotic.

Here is an example on headgear: Wobot Glasses vs. Lenald Neal Muffs

Wobot Glasses has 31% total water damage.

Lenald Neal Muffs has 26% base water damage + 18 prospecting (not going over the 150% req) = 40% total water damage.

Keeping in mind that Lenald Neal Muffs has a lv 127 requirement and Wobot Glasses has a lv 151 requirement.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-10
posté December 09, 2013, 18:18:52 | #12
isn't 150 EFFECTIVE pp max? I thought dat meants dat even we will take 300 pp with gear n' skill it will count as 150pp aka +150% on item roll after battle...

and yeah - there is no reason to count @invisible pp@ cause it wont give u damage, and just workin' for unlockin drop.

This post has been edited by MidoElder - December 09, 2013, 18:22:40.
posté December 11, 2013, 22:44:14 | #13
ok we have 100 base invisible pp, it doesn't count tward the cap, and treasure tracker doesn't count it for damage.

the highest visible pp we can use for dropping items is 150. we get 30 just from maxing treasure tracker. So if you are only interested in drops you would wear 20pp and stand on a mine till 100.

If you are also interested in a full pp damage bonus then you wear 170pp worth of equipment and then stand on a mine... to get the 300pp that treasure tracker converts to a damage bonus.

Keeping in mind that your nation owning calmar gives 10pp and your guild can also grant pp bonuses, both permanent and temporary... and food of course.

It would seem an enu with maxed treasure tracker who used mines could easily get full drops with no pp on his gear at all. So pp gear is now really only for damage, or enu's who hate standing on mines.

I have mine mover maxed, so there is no reason my zerker can't get to a mine and then put it where he wants to stand, so I will always count the mine in my calculations....
hmmm, though I could wear pp gear and then just forget mine mover and geology....
except mines provide an additional damage bonus by themselves. decisions, decisions.

posté December 12, 2013, 19:19:11 | #14

Quote (Zebulous @ 11 December 2013 22:44) *
ok we have 100 base invisible pp, it doesn't count tward the cap, and treasure tracker doesn't count it for damage.

the highest visible pp we can use for dropping items is 150. we get 30 just from maxing treasure tracker. So if you are only interested in drops you would wear 20pp and stand on a mine till 100.

If you are also interested in a full pp damage bonus then you wear 170pp worth of equipment and then stand on a mine... to get the 300pp that treasure tracker converts to a damage bonus.

Keeping in mind that your nation owning calmar gives 10pp and your guild can also grant pp bonuses, both permanent and temporary... and food of course.

It would seem an enu with maxed treasure tracker who used mines could easily get full drops with no pp on his gear at all. So pp gear is now really only for damage, or enu's who hate standing on mines.

I have mine mover maxed, so there is no reason my zerker can't get to a mine and then put it where he wants to stand, so I will always count the mine in my calculations....
hmmm, though I could wear pp gear and then just forget mine mover and geology....
except mines provide an additional damage bonus by themselves. decisions, decisions.
That is a very interesting decision to sort. Personally, I'd wear the extra prospecting, especially if you can wear Earth+PP set (Gauwd). I just feel Getting to a mine+Slapping the mine on a spot is kinda costly. And since you're earth utilizing your Drheller is almost out of the question.
With the extra freedom of not using AP/MP of slapping a mine on a position. You can automatically go Zerker and get to a nice backstab position. So you get the dmg % for moving in that position and the backstab dmg % bonus which should compensates for the gold mine.

You also have to consider enemies/players that will likely protect their rear, in which case, that mine would be a better alternative.

This is all theoretical of course. GL

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-14
posté December 12, 2013, 20:21:45 | #15
I'm level 105, Fire+205pp (not including the base 100 or mine bonus and my pp duck isn't leveled yet)

I have found having large amounts of PP makes you much more vulnerable in combat, I'm kind of looking forward to being able to shed my PP gear and get into something with some series res/hp and other buffs.

I'll be staying fire no doubt about that, Earth and Water don't provide the challenge I'm looking for.

I have found the extra res on decent sets over level 80 seem to give me more of an edge in battle since i lose an AP and a lot of res by going for doziak/PP filler.

posté December 12, 2013, 21:23:43 | #16

Quote (JustD87 @ 12 December 2013 20:21) *
I'm level 105, Fire+205pp (not including the base 100 or mine bonus and my pp duck isn't leveled yet)

I have found having large amounts of PP makes you much more vulnerable in combat, I'm kind of looking forward to being able to shed my PP gear and get into something with some series res/hp and other buffs.

I'll be staying fire no doubt about that, Earth and Water don't provide the challenge I'm looking for.

I have found the extra res on decent sets over level 80 seem to give me more of an edge in battle since i lose an AP and a lot of res by going for doziak/PP filler.
I agree completely. I really enjoyed wearing hushed set. I wasn't a glass cannon for once.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 12, 2013, 21:26:09 | #17
Equipping high dmg gear that also contains PP is still the way to go for maximum dmg output. You are correct that the PP stat has a high value on gear. Meaning you lose some other stats for this.

You'll have to weigh the advantages of the gear and decide what you're willing to sacrifice for the extra dmg boost from PP. The decision is the same as before the PP cap. The only change is PP is less valuable since before it added to your drop%, PP lock and dmg. For the most part, it only adds dmg now.

posté December 12, 2013, 23:06:05 | #18

Quote (JerrBear @ 12 December 2013 19:19) *

Quote (Zebulous @ 11 December 2013 22:44) *

I just feel Getting to a mine+Slapping the mine on a spot is kinda costly. And since you're earth utilizing your Drheller is almost out of the question.

Well my geology is somewhat high, I usually start near a mine and max mine mover costs one mp. So I can just zerk at the start of battle and get all the + damage while picking up a mine on the way to a critter. One mp to move the mine to where I will be, and then just get into position. I also have stated range and wear a range hat, so my zerker range penalty is negated.